Why Panic - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why Panic

Don't take tension and don't sell you btc when going down Bitcoin price, when it's going down one time came when Bitcoin price make double and more profitable. By the way, it's a rule stock and trade markets. And when btc price going down you buy more btc and when it's make double you can sell it. The formula work magically for all investors.

15 hours ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

We're panicking once the coins price declined value, that's why it attracts a lot of misconceptions. However, it doesn't make sense at all when eventually our asset will recover back regrets happens in the end.

That's true. Traders do understand that the price of coins will dip and they know it will rise again. So, it's all a patience game. 

15 hours ago, Audu514 said:

Why panic after all it is not the end let's wait and see if the market will be volatile for a good trade

The end of cryptocurrency is beyond our imagination. Some people like coffee and some like tea: Some traders like to sell early and some like to wait for the breakout. 

14 hours ago, Jajak said:

not all large coins go faster because we can analyze the strength of the coins in the water, the substances you can see at any time

You are so correct on that. I like to chose the big gamers like btc, ltc, eth, doge, etc. The unusual large coins will have to prove themselves to be worth investing into. 

14 hours ago, Silvinator said:

What happens is that many people invested in Bitcoin when it reached 20K and thought it would rise even more. However, the price plummeted below 5K and that drove them crazy because they lost a lot of money. That is why it is the panic. But I hope the price of the BTC will rise in the coming months

That was also a learning period of trading crypto for me. I have not fully recovered, but there are many opportunities to earn back a little at a time. I know it will go back up there and even surpass that 20k.

14 hours ago, Jajak said:

they believe that because Bitcoin is a very large coin so they invest in Bitcoin hopefully the price of Bitcoin will improve next month

It may not improve within month. It may take a year or years. But the fact still remains, BTC will rise again and beyond. I'm investing patiently until that day comes.

14 hours ago, Silvinator said:

We all hope so. Let your price start to rise and many can recover. Although there are others who entered just when under 5K and now they are in profits.

Good luck to those investor. I bet you that many of them have sold out already. Today, it's all about smart trading and looking for opportunities to earn a little here and over there. 

I was not panicked when the cryptocurrency was hit by the bear market, because I believe that in 2020 it will bring a change in prices on cryptocurrency

14 hours ago, phabulu said:

Most people don't know much about how crypto markets work, and how we can prevent to lose much money, some people just want a fast return and they sell right away when the price starts to fall.

You have hit the nail on the head. That's what we call panic trading. I have seen some of them bragging that they have made $100 on the trade. Only if they knew what's instore for patience.

2 minutes ago, mahouka said:

I was not panicked when the cryptocurrency was hit by the bear market, because I believe that in 2020 it will bring a change in prices on cryptocurrency

I have that same belief as well. I can even feel the movement already and it has not yet started. Stability is the order of the day and bitcoin is the mother of stability. 

6 minutes ago, Art said:

I have that same belief as well. I can even feel the movement already and it has not yet started. Stability is the order of the day and bitcoin is the mother of stability. 

I hope there will be a good move at the end of this year so that all hopes in 2020 can be realized, therefore I am still holding bitcoin since the price was dumped in 2018

3 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Yeah right why they have to panic? We already know the strategy on how you wont be losing bitcoin.but Its should not be panic because we know the volatility price of bitcoin.it will not be dump too much I knew it.it will rise up again so dont panic.

True words fellow investor. All we need to do it to invest wisely and look for opportunities to make a some profits. So, don't panic.

3 hours ago, moosang217 said:

Basically, Almost all of the stable coins are the rescuers whenever such valuable and volatile cryptocurrency falls down, you can choose DAI or even USDT. Just make sure you calculate the transaction fees.

Thanks for that reminder of the transaction fees. However, on coinbase, you can convert your BTC to DAI freely.

Is Panic because of the price of bitcoin and altcoin dump? too bad if you are like that, my advice do not be carried away by emotions and participate in selling, hold on and be patient, dont panic!

38 minutes ago, zaka said:

This is true because we all wish to profit from this encrypted world so that it helps in my real life my economy. Or maybe totally reliable
Thank you

your comment doesn't connect LOL, this thread has the theme "why panic" why do you discuss things that are out of topic?

10 hours ago, Sungoku said:

Is Panic because of the price of bitcoin and altcoin dump? too bad if you are like that, my advice do not be carried away by emotions and participate in selling, hold on and be patient, dont panic!

exactly my friend  its always those people with weak hands who sell when bitcoin dip 5% then complain about crypto not being profitable, 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:27 PM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

We're panicking once the coins price declined value, that's why it attracts a lot of misconceptions. However, it doesn't make sense at all when eventually our asset will recover back regrets happens in the end.

I agree with you 100% although I’m not sure exactly what you are talking about.  I would blame Google Translate for everything.  But you’re right, don’t pannic and sell.  I heard the term pannic sell all the time in the chat room.  I even heard of pannic buy! Why are people even pannic in buying?  Are    they afraid that the supply of coins will run out?

I liked your response very much.  That’s why I sent the heart symbol for liking your post.  And I hope you send me back a heart just for sending you one 🙂

On 10/16/2019 at 9:43 AM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

hi,  there is something called in traditional trader "Just in Time", this is the inventory strategy, you only have what you sell or manufacturing.

But when for some reason, the low sale price, Saves (Host).  The  BTC is present for some or future for others, some have the capital to have both, but others are confused in a dilemma; Host, Sold but no investing.

Right now the good trader invests again, if you buy USD to escape BTC drops, its good, but you mostly do it because you don't have capital.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 hour ago, Superred said:

Lately i didn't see massive panic sell and the caused probably because bitcoin not suddently dropped again during this year and being panic it's normal as people do not want to see their investment value became so worthless but unfortunately sometimes panic sell will makes the market cannot recover again because too many sell order support on the exchange

People that panic usually just a novice or beginner trader that still new about cryptocurrency. Once the price fall they are afraid and start panicking and selling their coins. Meanwhile experienced traders are seeing this as a normal situation.

I think that a trader must completely suppress the feeling of panic, although that is not possible, it is better for the trader in each operation to do it and wait, if he loses it he must assume, and if he wins then continue with the same strategy, I think the Panic is the toughest of the internal trolls we own.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

Trade your btc to usd since usd is stable an the buy back when btc goes down and that you earn more bitcoin..thats was i doing like now btc is dropping..or trade to stable alts like dogecoin

panic when btc goes down becoz they have fear of loss and they can not want to hold for long term when market goes down then wait is doubled and it will be go back to high very long time after

21 minutes ago, Superred said:

That's make sense and unlike beginner traders then experienced traders usually consider dropped price as usual correction which is normal to happend on cryptocurrency although sometimes they decide to cut loss usually they will buy back again after that 

Yeah, it's normal happening to them. Experienced traders always look on many things and sadly a new trader always panic when they saw the coin that they hold go down and cut loss directly.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:43 PM, Art said:

How do you know that it will keep on going down?

it is easy to speak about the 18k high afterwords, but would you have guessed that it was going down? and would you have guessed that would get around 3k?

stable coins are usefull to protect people from volatility, but this is not a bullet proof case... what is you transfer it to DAI and suddely BTC rises 1k? (like it happened many times before)

On 10/19/2019 at 5:00 PM, fiyaci said:

Sometimes you want to think that some of the people who are dumping are doing it deliberately. If only people are serious about making great investments, then the panic syndrome will continue.

1 minute ago, bitnoval said:

Well never panic, when market prices start droping I always buy low and sell at a profit that is comfortable for me, I don't act greedy and hold for a long time that will cost me in the end when the market price starts falling, always play it safe.

Well said. Why panic when you can buy low and sell high? Some people still believe that the price will keep dropping lower and lower.

23 hours ago, bitnoval said:

Well never panic, when market prices start droping I always buy low and sell at a profit that is comfortable for me, I don't act greedy and hold for a long time that will cost me in the end when the market price starts falling, always play it safe.

some people invest all they have and so when the price drops they don't have anything to buy more and average the price and this is what makes them panic, investing what they can't afford to lose is going to end up in panicking in most of the times

peoples are panic when bitcoin going down because they invested their whole money in the bitcoin, that is the main reason they are panic, if they invest money in different type of coins then they will not be panic when bitcoin down, because will make money from other coins.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Panic because there is excessive dear,afraid of lost Investment,the price o coins will not rise again,too much to hear incorrect information there is what causes panic for many who invest in crypto

All coins were on high prices when bit coin was on 18K .but after his price starting felling all coins start going down as well .i remeber when i go to my friend house he show me his waller where his investment goes to 100K he was very happy .I adviced him to change them but he was eager to make more profit from it.when bit coin price goes  down  he only earn 50K.He is still holding coins for Botcoin.so the panicking is natural when you start lossing and can not do any thing.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:12 AM, bitnoval said:

Definitely agree with you. panic is the enemy of the trader, and manifests itself especially in beginners. A drop in price can be viewed as an opportunity to buy cheaper and thus lower your average.