Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

When I do not know the answer to something, I will ask you my question in the forum. And when I come across a post I can give an opinion on or I can help, I will never hesitate to comment.

Both of them are important to me, sometimes I a question want to get others opinions and sometimes I like to share my thoughts. 

You must write in both of them what suits you and what you need, for example if you need a question, you have to create a discussion or an article and wait for the response from others, and if you see a post for someone and you know his answer, you must answer at the same time
  Write down what you need and do what you know

i love to post topics. but i like to comment one someone else than to post a topic. i like to evaluate. thats why this platform is good. you can benefit from peoples experiences.. 

I like to answer other people's posts more, to speculate about the problem proposed by the author, but sometimes I also want to become an author and propose my topic for discussion.

Posting new topics gives you the oportunity to inlight your own knowledge; replying is another way to share your knowledg with others; but it still usefull to do them both

Yes, because I like to help people who are starting out; I like most of all answering issues related to cryptocurrencies and investment. By helping people, I think that those people could also help me; in short work as a team.

Personally I like to answer on topics that I have a lot of experience either in cryptocurrencies, tradding, investments, everything related to this digital world of Bitcoin Litecoin Dai Personally I like to answer on topics that I have a lot of experience either in cryptocurrencies, tradding, investments, everything related to this digital world of Bitcoin Litecoin Dai BNB TWT and many other topics and I try to help with my answers and I give a lot of advice from my point of view

I like both but mostly just comment the topics because you need some good information or idea to make a topic that is not was created before and you can't always come up with that everyday. But there are a lot of people so there are a lot more interesting things.

I only post once and it got deleted by the admins, since then I only observe and make comments, I will post at the appropriate time ,am getting used to the forum not very used to it

Helping other people is probably the best entryway of good that Islam encouraged. The laws of Islam came to change the connection between a slave and his Lord, and between the workers themselves, and in like manner Islam wants to give advantage and goodness to others however much as could be expected, regardless of whether the advantage is ahead of time of creatures, for instance. The goals that advantage the Muslim in such manner is to initially mean to commit his work to God and acquire the prize and compensation from him, at that point expect to carry satisfaction to the hearts of others, and plans to express gratitude toward God for his approval and that he is wealthy in him than others. May God favor him and award him harmony: (A Muslim is the sibling of a Muslim who doesn't persecute him and doesn't deceive him, and whoever needs his sibling, God is in his need, and whoever delivers a Muslim in trouble, God will deliver from him trouble from the pain of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever hides a Muslim will be secured by God on the Day of Resurrection), in the hadith The prudence of satisfying the requirements of Muslims and concealing them, and different things that have large amounts of the temperance of giving advantage to other people. 

Peruse postings by your schoolmates with a receptive outlook; contemplate which posts are the most provocative to you. 

While reacting, utilize the understudy's name and depict the point with the goal that your entire class can track 

Model: Jessica, you make an intriguing point about innovation expanding without preparing expanding. 

Regardless of whether you are stating understanding or difference, give clear and valid proof to help your reaction. 

Abstain from utilizing unsupported genuine beliefs, speculations, or language that others may discover hostile. 

When in contradiction, keep reactions conscious and scholastic in tone. 

Ask open-finished inquiries, as opposed to questions that can be replied with yes or no. Those kinds of answers end the discussion, instead of pushing it forward.

I like to see people benefit from my experience, but I love to be supportive of them

On 17.03.2020 at 17:30, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

like posting topics because for me difficult to create a new unique theme

Personally, my friend, I like to respond to other people's posts because it gives me ample room to respond spontaneously and with complete freedom.
As for publishing topics, it requires some seriousness and sophistication, because any topic you choose can be subject to severe criticism by some, and this topic may have errors unintentionally.

Well, both things to publish and to comment because in that way I can help people in some topics that I have knowledge and I also like to learn from people from the experiences they have had and well, in that way to know what mistakes they made and then see how I do not commit them, more than anything it is a good forum where you can find a lot of very good information to learn.

Post and comment so I learn from other people who have experience

On 3/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

I like both and really both are much important.But creating a good and useful topic is many time harder than commenting.So to complete your daily task it will be perfect with 1/2 topics and other with comments.

• +1 1

I think I like to do both, but I'm going to sponder post more because I like to offer the experience that I have in doubt, and reading the opinions of other users has helped me to learn a lot, I have even read the Russian topics Also, of course having a translator on hand. But of course making a topic is also necessary, since this forum is created mainly for that, so the two forms seem entertaining and interesting to me.

I like more to write comment because the truth is I am newbie, when i find a forum that appeals to me, I try to give my point of view of what I know about cryptocurrencies. In the comments yo will also find valuable information.

I particularly like to comment on the posts, it's interesting to read and know other people's opinions on the different topics, I like to respond by sharing my opinion and experience on the subject. The times I have wanted to make a post are already discussed in the forum so I comment the posts.

I like to do both: post new topics, as well as respond to other posts. However, I also believe that it is necessary to strive to make good posts and to give good answers, that way, ideas can be given and contrasted. The diversity of persons that we write in Cryptotalk, helps the topics to be enriched and exhausted with many ideas, which in the end, gives us as a result: that everyone in the forum can learn from everyone.

I have created few topics, but I think that it does not comply with the rules of the forum, some if they validate me I have improved little by little, and with respect to the comments I try to think in a post that if they are worth it and that they have coherence

Frankly speaking I prefer to reply with my personal opinion or personal experience in topics which is relevant to it. In same time can say that if I will have interesting topic or information in my mind and will not find an existing topic on the forum, will certainly create one.

On 17.03.2020 at 18:30, Maroua said:

what about you?

Sure. On the forum it is necessary to communicate, otherwise why then the forum itself? In addition, you always learn something new, useful for yourself, and you can also share your experience. It's great!

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

I like to comment more on topics that I know, or that I like, because I am not very creative when creating new topics.

Yes, I like to publish topics and respond to the posts of other members and learn from those who have experience in this field