Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here?

I don't think you are right. Yes, there may be some minimal misinformation in cryptotalk forum shared by the users, as there is every place else, but most of the information given in the forum is quite decent. The misinformation is always possible because not everyone knows everything correctly in the crypto market. But I agree on that we should be very careful about what we share here because our misinformation can cause people to lose money. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

If only newbie users read this and see: that if in doubt, they can always add the words "in my opinion", "as far as I know", "this is what I know about it", and such in their posts if the information they have is dubious

This is really disappointing to see as there are lots of newbies in here who may just have joined and they wont have much knowledge about crypto currencies and all so to complete their daily target they might be posting these kind of false information . I did not mean to offend any one however please stop doing those kind of things.

The misinformations thats I know in the cryptocurrencies I s about the story of satoshi nakamoto if it is really true. 

Lack of knowledge and ignorance is not a defect.

The disadvantage is the inability to learn and admit that you are still a beginner, when you publish such information you are harmful to yourself and others, you harm yourself because your posts will be deleted and harmful to beginners because when reading such information it will take hold in their minds.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:37 PM, johant123 said:
  • XRP is a stable coin (it is not)
  • The amount of bitcoins is unlimited (it is not)
  • A mobile wallet is safe (that depends on your definition of "safe")

XRP coins are crypto currencies.  And cryptocurrencies are never stable.
 Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and has a specific supply.  The total supply of Bitcoin is 21 million dollars.
 A mobile wallet is safe.  But you need to use a good wallet.  You can use Trust Wallet

I don’t think you will find any misinformation about crypto currency in this platform. Cause every member create original content here. But if you found that then i think cryptotalk also banned them. Cause many members create post without know about that. 

Newbies make mistakes due to lack of experience. Senior members and experienced members can correct them. Please forgive them. They may have read about it from somewhere and posted it here. 

That is one of the great problems of the forum, there are users who only want to complete the daily publications and therefore do not worry about giving an explanation or good arguments, they only respond with the objective of completing a task even if for that they must resort to lying .

Many of us have frequent issues at the top and especially among newbies. We only aim at postings to collect satoshi. The problem is we don't do research before we post. Some of the users on this forum are just as thrilled as you mentioned.

This is due to the news that is published on social media and google.A lot of users are commenting here and posting here misleading things.We have to contribute to correcting that information.

Ohhh! That's so sad if people are sharing wrong information in order to complete their posts. Try to research on the given topic and try to think for a unique information. Please never share mis guide people by sharing wrong information.

Frankly, my dear friends, there is a lot of misleading news and information in this forum about cryptocurrencies, because this forum did not restrict members to writing verified information and verifying its authenticity, leaving them free to write and publish in a way that does not conflict with certain policies that I have set

• +2 1

I agree with you on this, some members only aim to make money, so they do not care about the content of the post, they will write anything they have heard, without making sure it is correct first, but let's not wrong everyone, the beginners who see these posts will have a wrong idea  And they will speak with it as it is correct. Our goal is to shed light on those and correct what is wrong.

Well, there might be many misinformation here, but I believe that the correct information are more than the wrong ones, however,as you said, one reason that make people give wrong information is just that they too wants to beat a topic, they don't mind what the repercussions of a misinformation can be to the other members, so pleas let I stop that habit.

I completely agree with you, and I expect that those who give false information will be banned. Most beginners think that everything they see here is true and that everyone who publishes posts here is an expert, and this must be true, but unfortunately they learn things that are incorrect or inaccurate. The supervisors should find a solution to this

• +1 1

Xrp is not a stable Crypto coin but it is very profitable coin if you invest money and just hold for few days it will give you good profit usdt busd is stable coins  you can convert your profit in these coins and hold it Bitcoin ethereum ripple coin market is volatile and price up and down

You are absolutely right, you must make sure of the authenticity of the post before starting to share it, because sharing wrong information will cause harm to members, especially “beginners in this field,” so make sure before posting anything. 

• +1 1

True we all want to make posts about crypto currency and earn but the fact is that we should be carrying out some research on whatsoever we want to publish so as to make sure it's not going to be misleading information.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you my friend, it is necessary for all of us to pay attention to raising the quality of the publications that we publish in this forum and to make sure of their validity, so we must know that there are many beginners in this forum who may rely on the information they read here in their work, so we have to care about giving them only the correct information.

• +2 1

I think they really dont know about the cryptocurrency and its benifits so they hear here and there and talk abut the cryptocurrency without any research .

You are right, my friend. Here there are a lot of beginners, who have a duty to correct all their wrong information, but the information must be confirmed before it is published and the wrong information is not published among the members

• +2 1

Actually, it is possible that many incorrect posts are written from new members. I advice all member to do correct and legit research before posting any topic here. I personally search and verify the information. Because,many people share a false news about this forum .

Yes, I noticed that and with several publications, and for this matter, our mission here as members is to create a positive discussion that is beneficial to others and to correct the wrong information without offense and with full understanding. We want the forum to make the most of it and to remain a huge archive that is useful for us for the future.

• +4 1

What you mention is useful, so it is important to document yourself about the subject to obtain real information about what you want to project and thus you will have a better address of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1