What's your best earning method? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

What's your best earning method?

Dear friend, work here is good and gives you a good profit in the month. You can also enter the field of investment and trading in order to increase your profits, but you have to enter in a good way and with specific plans in order to avoid loss.

There are several ways .. the most important of which is to answer questionnaires and opinion polls, which require time .. As for here, in exchange for participation and comments, you earn Bitcoin and several currencies, including the forum’s own currency, and in the end you will collect a hundred dollars a month .. What is important is not to despair ..good luck

I like to work in this forum because it doesn’t need any investment.    I can also learn trading in yobit throughout the talk token which i can earn from this platform by posting useful. Now it is my main job      

My best way of earning is through trading. You can participate in a lot of trade and you will make profit. There is a popular strategy called scalping which of you master can give you good returns in a month.

On 3/16/2020 at 8:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. We know how hard it is to earn money online with no profit. What do you suggest or use in order to make at least 100$ a month? 

Nice caption dear but for me I did use the sites but I couldn't able to earn from there that's why I haven't much experience about the online earning but now I join this forum and I hope I'll able to get respectful money from this forum because this forum also contain the information about the online earning sites I'm taking much knowledge from here. Thanks you. 

My best earning method is log term hodling. This saves me from panic selling and being emotional whilst I am trading. Kong term hodling also allows you to take a lot of profit in the long run.

Edited by nanaaisha20

According to my opinion the trading of bitcoin is the best earning method. You a buy a bitcoin on low price and sell it when its price is high you will get a valuable profit. I also prefer cryptotalk for the online earning because through this forum you can earn money and also gained alot of knowledge. 

Whatever method I am using online to earn money but it is totally related with my writing skills. I write articles for the websites. Because I love to write and these articles are all about the new and old games as well as about the mobile applications and PC softwares. I am also trying to get in freelance marketplace. An Soon I will get into it.

My friends, there are many ways to make money, and working in this field online these days gives you a lot of money with a little effort and focus. You can earn, invest money and withdraw it at any time you want.

My best method of earnings is investment and I buy some coins and hold with him... And wait for the good time when they move upwards so that's time I sell it and take good benefits from this... And many of time I wait many months for this I never sell any coin at the low price...

As of now the only earning method I do is to posts and rate in this forum, I am still not receiving any payment from posting even I'm done with 100 posts and my account is already a week old. I currently have few talk tokens and I received them as a payment from rating different users.

my best earning method is crypto talk..because I can earn from it by make some useful forum posts...make a useful forum post very easy...then I can earn bitcoin...so it is my best earning method...

My best earning method is to work in crypto and trade in crypto.  I can make a lot of money if I work in crypto every day.  Not only this, with the help of good trade I can do a lot of good.  Thank you..

There are many ways to earn, but the best one is working in the field of cryptocurrency and trading it in my opinion provides you with good profits, but you have to be experienced and knowledgeable so that you do not make a mistake and lose

Well, I prefer doing reviews of the software I use at work. And as an honor for my writings, the software company would pay or give some rewards for my time and article. I used to make almost $500 a month by writing reviews for the software company, and used to write for four or five software companies. Some of these software review companies/websites include TrustRadius, G2, Capterra, GetApp and SoftwareAdvice and more on the list, but prefer writing review only on these five platforms, as they are paying and it's easy for me to write on the behalf of these companies.

• +3 1

My friend I think investing is the best option for me, and I am raising a small capital from this forum so that I can start working, and I will continue to gain experience from friends here.

• +1 1

As a member the best Idea for me to earn us investment, cryptocurrency also is a forum that provides opportunity to work and earn money and also invest. Thank you

Currently I entered into the crypto Talk. And hoping for good amount. Before that I have been working as freelancer. Until now as I examine this platform it looks good for earning money and it's very simple

• +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 11:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. We know how hard it is to earn money online with no profit. What do you suggest or use in order to make at least 100$ a month? 

if you really want to earn 100$ a month, I suggest about trading. But in will never be so easy, especially for beginners. You will need to educate yourself on every way possible. But the assurance of earning 100$ in trading is very possible

Please rate my comment ❤️

I combine a number of things, if you check yobit, they have three ways you can earn, and the first one is that you can be able to trade , and the second one is that you can be able to invest in the investment box , that is really powerful then the third one you can be able to post in this forum and earn some good money those are the three most powerful ways to get your 100 Bucks from this site, yobit and crypto talk, am still new and am hoping an going to get this experience but am still study the whole thing.

I am not earning anything else than my earning from this forum and also what I am earning here is not too much but it is enough to make some capital for trading within few months meanwhile you can learn trading too.

I have not worked anywhere before and I do not know any method of earning online only here in crypto and I think I will continue here for a while as I am afraid of being scammed and I know that this platform is safe