Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

Dear friend, crypto has business pressures but you have to control it.  It is possible to make more profit easily by trading in crypto.  Currently, the demand and price of cryptocurrencies are constantly increasing.  As a result, it is possible to increase profits easily through trade and investment.  And these earned profits can be easily withdrawn through yobit exchange.  But of course everyone should be aware of every issue.

Dear friend ,checking your address repeatedly is not a psychological issue. but it is very good for you because there are too many scammers around us ,In the market from which we are at risk of theft of our payment, then check your address, there is no psychological issue.It is good.

First of all, I do not understand your question but as much as I understand, I tell you that If you have experience, then you do not trade, other than that, you do not do that before you learn to take the experience, then invest in it. You will not get much benefit by chance if you do not have much knowledge. So I will tell you that you first get a little experience about it, after which you invest in and trade there and you earn money from there

It happens to me as well and I think this issue is with every second person. It is some kinda discomfort and fear of lossing so we should develop courage in us. We should remember all the transaction address and numbers and after writing them just review them one time and should develop trust in ourselves.

I faced this problem once a time and it was very worried for me so i solved it by copying the address because it is very hard to check the address by myself or you can use the wallets which use the pin code in the transactions.

This is normal I think we all face this kind of situation when we make transaction we check wallet address again and again and make sure that we are inter right address I think we should check the first to wallet numbers  and last two words and never feel stress but this is normal

Welcome, my friend, I am a beginner here, and I hope to help you
Perhaps you should be calm and get more rest in order to get there without worrying
I wish you success

Good talk my brother, strees is one of the things we face in trading, because there is no way can run a business without undergoing any stress or difficulty in life,but the biggest stress in cryptocurrencies is when you lose your money,so let keep calm.

This stress is related your money investment and risk.you are not sure about your risk about your investment either you should take this step or not that is the main reason your extra stress .Make sure your mind first for investment then take next step you will feel relax .one thing more when you do investment with relax and ensure mind it will be more beneficial for you.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

I think mate its just natural being stress doing trading work or investing specially in a situation when you are not having much experienced so its a strange feeling but to take risk is also a part of life.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Make our posts useful and helpful to the other members. 

O think that you should just check your cripto address for just single time you don't need to worry about the the other things like you say that you are mentally not satisfied while submitting I think you should overcome your unsecured feelings for this atleast.

Edited by Alibhai

It is natural to feel tension and pressure during the process of withdrawal and trading, but with time these things will become easy for you and become accustomed to doing them more easily. Do not worry, just try to be organized in your work and accuracy is also required and you will get used to that with time.

• +2 1

Stress is in both when you trading and withdrew from it when you are

Trading then you click on the coin and then if you click wrong then you loss if you withdraw with your wrong address the also loss

Yeah,there are some stress about withdraw amd trading. Because crypto always change its price. If we sell our currency in high rate then we will get more profit. That's why in trading time, I feel stress.

I also face the same pressures and check my wallet address before I make any withdrawal or deposit currency because one day I made a mistake in writing my wallet address and this cost me losing my cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

Trading is a very important matter and it needs a lot of time and effort in order to master it in a correct and beneficial way. I have been in this field for some time and I have not reached what I want yet, but I will reach

• +3 1

As we are new in crypto platform so I think happens not only with you and as we earned this with hard work so there is also tension that if we lose it or not. So have patience mate it will automatically be cure soon. But it is also necessary to check further before making any transaction. 

Trading is a very important matter in the field of crypto. You should control your nerves greatly so that you do not suffer loss. It is a bad thing, but it is good to develop your capabilities so that you do not lose. 

• +1 1

Trading needs to collect information and follow the rules and laws in order not to lose the deals you work with and you must beware of scammers who work to create fake deals that scammers work on

• +2 1

Hello friend I am new hair if I am moving a amount of money then I check first time letter pata just be a source you should check just one time and if it product to use and your point without thinking citrus is the many think which we faced during travelling risk of losing money have the greatest stress of anyone but I agree with you we should keep claim. Thanks for read my comment

yes my friend you said absolutely right when you face the stress in the trading you should to withdraw your money and you should not to go for the more risk the patience is very necessary in the trading you should to keep patience and do your best

It is normal for you to feel anxious about converting cryptocurrencies, but all you have to do is make sure of the address of the wallet to which you want to send the cryptocurrencies, and you can also use copy and paste to avoid making mistakes

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  Be sure to know about it before doing business.  Have courage 6  You will get a lot of stress from checking the addresses a lot.  By earning this currency the employment of every person in the world is increasing.  I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here.