Can Bitcoin hit $20,000 by the end of the year? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
joendegz

Can Bitcoin hit $20,000 by the end of the year?

Now it is 2020, and I am sure that by the end of the summer, and maybe a year, bitcoin will be able to take its promised 15-20 thousand dollars! And we will be able to get a mega cool profit, and I am very happy about it!

Anything is possible, especially after the halving and the coronavirus situation in the world, people are increasingly interested in cryptocurrency and buy bitcoins.  I doubt that bitcoin will grow to $ 20k, but the price of $ 14-16k is quite realistic

As we are in 2020, it rose to the maximum of almost 10 thousand dollars, although it is still a good figure, I do not want it to go down for a bear market to occur. that's my opinion and hopefully it reaches 20,000 in the next few years.

No. I don't think so.

I think that we have already saw the maximum for the last two month. If not elections in the USA I think the price of bitcoin could be about 3500 USDT at this moment.

I expect huge downtrend after elections.

Always, every year we dream of that event.

Eventually, one day we'll wake up to the big news

• -1 1

I am optimistic that the price of bitcoin in 2020 will increase, unlike the previous year which did not experience a significant increase. In January, the price of bitcoin has recovered, and when the halving occurs the price continues to rise until now, I am optimistic that by the end of this year the price of bitcoin will reach $ 20,000.

• +2 1

As you indicate, there is little left to finish the year, it is unlikely that this will happen, however, I believe that it could reach 16,000 dollars taking into account current prices

There is a high possibility that the price of Bitcoin will rise to this point or more in the future.

• -1 1

The Bitcoin may become the new Gold. As most experts agree, the market capitalization of the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies goes beyond old-fashioned investment options. If we take the madian of 10 experts predictions, the Bitcoin will reach $100.000 by the end of 2020.

Bullrun we see in this yearm and reach 12000$ price. Now we go down, with COVID we will see 9000 soon I think. In my mind, we will not see price 20000 USD for bitcoin. But some peoples buy now bitcoin whe bitcoin go down.. so maybe we will see price more than 10000-11000 USD.

It may reach $ 15,000, is that there is a factor governments of different countries are about to take out their own currencies and that can be capitalized, not with this is that those currencies of governments are going to make a boom, but it makes it stop the bitcoin rise

This is exaggerated, in ‭2017‬ the price of Bitcoin reached $ 20,‭000‬ and it will not reach this level again unless there are circumstances and factors, including the global adoption of the Bitcoin currency, and this began a while ago when the US House of Representatives passed a law to Congress stipulating the prosecution of anyone who breaks  User accounts for cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has a popular acceptance The legal framework remains to be a global cryptocurrency with a high value

Well I see that Bitcoin cannot exceed that figure of $ 20,000 thousand for the remainder of the year, it may be that it could exceed $ 15,000 thousand.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:24 AM, joendegz said:

Analyst had predicted that this year crypto will recover and it will the all time high of January 2018. this was a bold prediction and we got excited. Things look different now and with just two and a half months to go ...... well there is still optimism in the year. Will it reach $20,000 or we will see another low with the bears in control.

for me not yet but nothing is known bitcoin always gave surprises I see it from next year it will take a very big step breaking the resistance of 20,000k

that is conceivable, and most investigators say as much 

The days will demonstrate whether this is valid or simply bogus news

Bitcoin didn't cross all time high 20000$ yet at the end of next year 2020. But there is also some predictions that in last two months bitcoin will pump up to 20000$ and cross all time high price. 

• +2 1

One of the wisest man I've met one time told me

If the question is whether smth is possible or not

The answer is always yes, it's possible

But the question is in probability

What are the odds for this

And in my opinion the odds are not the best as for now 

Buy, hodl, wait

Long-term it's still the best possibility in mankind

• +5 1

I don't see this happening this year, yes I totally feel like it will hit $20,000 by the March of next year but my expectations for this year and is around $12000- $15000 . Saying that bitcoin will hit $20,000 is I think a bit over enthusiastic, And hard to happen but still we cannot predict what will happen next, hope for the best. I just wish that the price increases no matter how much because an increase is an increase and will be beneficial.

Yes when you post this in 2019 that is actually happend now we can say that 20k price of btc again hit in 2021 as we know the 2020 is bad for us but 2021 will be great.

That's what many predicts said! and i really agree with them.. we can monitor and study the movements of bitcoin prices since after the last halving event! reaching that price is still possible because there are more than two months untill the end of this year and there are many positive things can be happen till then..

• +2 1

Bitcoin prices fluctuate unpredictably. Wouldn't we know if 20,000 is the highest of bitcoin? as well as gold successfully surpassed

I think yes. Yestoday bitcoin hit 11 000 and stay at that level. Today all time bitcoin has a 11300$ and again they stay balance. So maybe this is launch to the moon?))

This would be the perfect year for bitcoin to exceed $20.000 but it won't happen beacause an analyst says so; cryptocurrencies don't work like that - I thnik this won't be the year of new highs for bitcoin altough it will be one of its best years :) 

I think this is impossible!
And I predict that BTC hitting $ 12,000 this year is positive, and $ 20,000 is probably impossible. 😂