What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

I imagine that the best arrangement is to promptly send points for control prior to distributing them, since if there are less trivial subjects, there will be less individuals who compose futile messages

I think the moderators of this forum have done more than enough regarding this problem, it is good that they gave all the members the liberty to assess the work of each other, you can evaluate a comment give it good or bad reputation , and of course many bad reactions on a comment will scare spammers and they will avoid posting nonsense. good day.

Fraudsters who send random mail must be banned by officials and any member who encounters such a matter must be informed about it to keep this forum clean

I think there should an online system to check all the participants or may ban online scanners to scan the spammers with their work. The steps that you have provided are also helpful and really amazing.

That's why I give sincere accolades to the admins and moderators on this forum because they are making sure the way at which spammers spam got reduced drastically by the rules and the penalities provided and that alone is enough to get rid of spammers

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 Ways To Get Rid Of Spam Forever

Unsubscribe buttons work. ...

Blacklist obvious spammers. ...

Use a spam filter. ...

Report spam. ...

Last Resorts. ...

Use your own filters. ...

Change your email.

Nice topic, good advice, I have learnt alot from this post. We will take note of it. Thank you for sharing this this wonderful piece of informationa.

What I think is that stopping spammers parmanently is not easy or even possible but what we can do to be safe from spammers we have to be very careful.Spammers are very clever and they use different tricks to attract us.So if we are very carful about our security,I hope we can get rid from spammers.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:45 PM, Cammer said:

People get scammed because they make a lot of mistakes, like entering non-trusted links to suspicious sites. We must avoid the e-mails we receive that come from a weird source because these e-mails are definitely scam.

Yes, my dear, you are right, I think everyone should be cautious while clicking on a link from some unauthorized source. Such links are provided with scams . Such people deceive different people and misuse their resources. There should be check and balance about such people on every forum🤗

As long as there is internet there will be spammers. I don't think there are any permanent full proof ways of preventing spammers. The only way is to report them. 

From the programming perspective, the platforms and wallets are secure and the success rate of penetrating them directly is very small But the rest depends on the users and their keenness on their personal information and not to share it with people or on insecure and known sites.

They always work against crypto. When we find out someone is cheating with a scammer or crypto, I will report it to your controller. The controller will look for the person's account in line with our record. If any bad data is to be had. In the recent period, many countries and people have been banned and many topics have been deleted. The forum moderators and admins are doing a great job to keep spam at a minimum and I think that they've managed to raise quality of posts after the latest steps they've taken. 

• +1 1

The spammers are present in every field in which they want to destroy its reputation and degrade it . We should tell about them to moderators and administrators . Moderators and administrators should banned and removed them from this forum permanentely .

• +1 1

Hye dear how are you i think there was no proper solution for spammers but here cryptoyalk i think banned account when a person break the rules so dont worry but take care is necessart

• +1 1

Well, moderators has implemented some feature here which is the time interval, when i reading some old topics here, this forum has a 3 minutes time interval before we post again and because of it, all of the spammers here are now gone, good step from the moderators in this forum.

• +5 1

Hello! I am also against spammers and flooders! Half of them just want to make a lot of money and write a lot of nonsensical posts. They can be stopped. If you think that some person is a spammer or a flooder, then write a complaint to the moderators. They check this person and find out whether he is a spammer or not a spammer.

Yes scammers are a very issue of the forum. You have to be very careful from the scammers. Otherwise they can steal you balance also hack your account. So be safe 

As per my experience the moderators of this forum are very active and the best way in my knowledge to get rid of scammers is that if you do face something like  that then report it to the moderators immediately. I hope they will block that scammers. Thanks!

Spammers have been everywhere online to deceive and hypocritically betray people.

I hereby suggest below; ways of getting rid of spammers.

1. Sampling out the active members.

2. Critically crosschecking the registration details of every registered member.

3. Provision of sound and strict rules

Well for me I think the permanent way to get rid of scammers is to make or create very strong security that will be able to detect scammers easily with that all of us in the forum will be safe

• +1 1

As cryptocurrencies keep gaining popularity and growing in the global market spamming would increase on its sites as well.the only way to get rid of them in the crypto is to report them at the Administration.this should work because it the only way to save members in this forum.lets keep the digital world safe from harm

• +2 1

The first time someone is caught copying and pasting, or posting useless content, they should get a warning. The second time, they should get a final warning. And the third time a permanent ban. I feel like the moderators are very friendly for the users.