Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

I don't think replying on a post will earn you a warning point but to avoid any uncertain occurances I will advise that you concentrate on the new posts 

You can answer to those qoute which are meaningful and you will be paid for your posts as long as they are valid according to the forums rule, so my friends the forum is a continuous place we can reply to any member no matter how long the quote has been there and that is why i believe that this forum is the best that pays for publication because everything here is easy.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Notifications come basically when you are quoted by someone or if someone has like your answer. Answering all of them is not useful, as the time they did, you were not around. Hence even if doesn't break any rule, I think its better to engage with the forum in a new way, and post quality content. 

Welcome back. Try to answer where you can add something else. In other words, answer where you think is necessary.

On 3/12/2020 at 4:28 AM, Raven said:

Hello guys! I'm back in cryptotalk, i just take a break from the forum for a month and now i'm here again and i have a question. I received 120 notification in my cryptotalk account so my question is am i allowed to reply all of it or not? I want to ask first to avoid some warning points. 

Screenshot_2020-03-12-06-14-15-030_com.android.browser.jpg

Everytime work is bad for our health and mentality. That's why we should take sometime a simple break to make our mind fresh. Because after a break our work improve much more. At last I want to say welcome back to this forum site.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Hi Friend, I see you actively took up the forum, and achieved good success! Well done. In fact, this is a great motivation to develop and learn for beginners, because, in fact, you can get a lot here, and what the developers will give is an unreal joy! I believe that moving through the forum you get a great contribution to development!

I also took a long break from the forum over the past few months and returned active again in the forum to find a lot of old notifications in my account. But in most cases, most of these notifications are old, so I recommend that you only care about new ones.

• +5 1

Hello Friend! welcome back to the forum. You can of course reply to all notifications, there is no problem with that. If there is such a desire, then act, do not restrain yourself.

In the forum, there is no law against inactivity for the account, so the fact that working here on a daily basis actually causes a state of intellectual and mental pressure. The person needs periods of rest during his work and this matter is excellent and allows us to recharge our energy, sharpen our information and filter our thoughts.

• +1 1

Welcome! I can ask you, if one leaves a time to post, we must notify someone before doing so, or we simply leave and we can return without problems later. I am new and I have that question.

• -1 1

Welcome dear friend back to this great forum after a month of rest I am sure that it will come with more strength if you want to learn than ever about your question I'm sorry but I couldn't tell
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

in my personal opinion you can definitely give a read for all the notification so that you could find what has happened in the last month in order to have a recap of certain situations and events that happened on your absence. I don't think it is necessary to reply to every single comment because there is like 120 comments which is really huge. So I suggest to comment only to those comments that are reply worthy and if there are more you can comment on a daily basis.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome back again. If you must answer them, do so, and if not, then this is up to you. Tell us about your experience with these 120 dangers. What are the mistakes you made so that we can benefit from them and do not make the same mistakes that you made.

On 3/11/2020 at 6:28 PM, Raven said:

Hello guys! I'm back in cryptotalk, i just take a break from the forum for a month and now i'm here again and i have a question. I received 120 notification in my cryptotalk account so my question is am i allowed to reply all of it or not? I want to ask first to avoid some warning points. 

Hello friend apparently you rested a good time from the forum, hopefully and it was not because of any family problem, about the notifications I do not think you have any problem answering them, maybe they are because they are mentioned in some publications, also if you do not Failure to do anything you do not have to fear, always respond with humility and respect and you will never be warned...

Hi, i am newbiee here first of all i said welcome back to cryptotalk. And i think no matter if you reply all the notifications by reading. But if the notification is bad you feel then avoid to answer it. Give time to this forum. New things here to be learn. Many new members comes here. So good luck. Thanks.

These must be the users who have mensioned  you or quote  you for some discussion  you need to see which is worth replying  and which is not and act accordingly. 

First you should read your notification carefully .if you don't receive any warning point or account ban you have right to start your Cryptotalk comments again.but if your account get warning points then avoid violation of rules.

i have to say there may be no policies proscribing you from relying to rates or remark, so that you are unfastened to reply to them, and additionally constantly strive now not to break the rules and preserve learning and incomes bitcoin , suitable good fortune .

Welcome back my friend. In past few days the rules and regulations of this forum got strict and so the new members were not ALLOWED here they could not sign in. Also some countries were disabled from getting payments but now this problem is resolved. So new members and existing members are welcome at this forum.

Dear friend welcome back to join this forum again. This forum is very good for learn cryptocurrency and earn cryptocurrency. I think this forum work part time and spend 2-3 hours enough daily task complete. This forum give lots experience about crypto world. Thanks to give this opportunity.

Hello friend, You are profoundly welcome in to the new arrangement of cryptotalk crusades with new talk tokens and intriguing rules, I expectation everybody to appreciate and benefits hugely from the campaign.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.