Welcome back in crypto industry - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

My dear friend you are welcome here after brake for a month from cryptotalk.Ok you have to avoid some warning point and definitely you can do comments again after long break.And i suggest you to do comments regularly definitely you gain more knowledge about crypto.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

If reply are necessary then reply them otherwise ignored these notifications and enjoying works on others new posts and earn some free btc. The most important factor that now you again here for working .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

Welcome back my friend. yes absolutely you can reply to this notifications but i suggest you to post regularly and try to don't be banned from the forum. good luck. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Greetings brother I personally have not received any notification but as far as I read when we are newwe can make only 50 comments a day but you already have a higher rank so you are supposed to comment as many times as you want daily what you want daily would recommend outside that you respond only 30 daily so you can take advantage of those answers

First welcome back, and second you can reply to any notification you want, yiu are not obligated to reply to just one or two, and if you didn't break any rule, then why would you receive a warning points?? I think yiu don't need to worry and start using thus forum like you was before, because nothing changed in this field 

• +2 3
  • +5 1

Welcome back to the forum mate nice to have you again and on the issue of notification you have received I suggest you only reply to those relevant ones and I don't think there are some restrictions if you reply to them all,thanks.

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You can reply to notifications that need to be answered so your response to the post is not counted more than once by random mail, and I hope that you will review the forum rules and see the new updates inside it

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Raven said:

Hello guys! I'm back in cryptotalk, i just take a break from the forum for a month and now i'm here again and i have a question. I received 120 notification in my cryptotalk account so my question is am i allowed to reply all of it or not? I want to ask first to avoid some warning points. 

Screenshot_2020-03-12-06-14-15-030_com.android.browser.jpg

You are always welcome even if you are have a break for a month. You can start your journey again and work well and earn better for better rewards.

• +5 1

Hi friend  welcome  back  to the forum. If you want to answer  all the notification  you received yet. I think  there is no problem by replying  them if you  want.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

You can definitely reply to the notifications that you have received and comment on those posts without getting warning points. Welcome back to the forum. If you are commenting on your post and replying to other comments, then you will not be rewarded for each reply, but if this is separate topics then by all means go ahead and start commenting.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome back my friend, all of us need brake . So now just work . I don’t think so you must to answer for all of this notification, if you don’t have any warning points you save.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Welcome back to the forum My friend This is your opportunity to gain experience from the forum and collect some money for notices not needed to respond to all of them and you can avoid the warning points by adhering to the laws of the forum and continue to work by posting useful posts

Congratulations to you that you are back in the crypto.  If you have been banned for some time after getting the warning points, refine your warning and start a new job.  Because you broke White Crypto's tools because you were banned from crypto.  Best wishes for your next crypto future.

• +5 1

Welcome back my dear friend. I suggest that you start publishing new topics because the previous topics have become very old and we wish everyone to continue here.

• +2 2

On 3/12/2020 at 2:28 AM, Raven said:

Hello guys! I'm back in cryptotalk, i just take a break from the forum for a month and now i'm here again and i have a question. I received 120 notification in my cryptotalk account so my question is am i allowed to reply all of it or not? I want to ask first to avoid some warning points. 

You can post without any worries but be careful about posting nonsense content. The administration blocked many spammers and disabled the registration due to the war against the forum spammers. There is no need to answer the all questions on quotes one by one.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend again I do not think this will affect you or cause you warning points if you did not make a mistake before you stopped working in the forum in any case if you did not get a final answer then I advise you to ask a supervisor

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are welcomed back here to work after a long time.  Here you will know everything better if you work regularly.  Hopefully after a long time, you should not have any problems

• +5 1

You are welcome again to this best forum Cryptotalk. I think this is a forum based in discussion and posting, so reply the notification about some members who interested or reply what you have posted is not prohibit you can reply them no problem.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It's up to you whether you want to respond to 120 alerts or not. It’s up to you to do this and answer. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I do not think it is good to respond to all notifications. You must start making new and useful posts for members in addition to returning to the base and read it well. Then you should review all the new updates that took place in the forum.

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 12:01 PM, Badman001 said:

welcome back ! yes you can reply on your your quote as you see in your notifaction , but I sure some of post is deleted and you are not reply on them . hopefully you see some good update and content here 😉 .

If i reply to a certain topic, can i do 3 or more replies to it because many people commented to my post and i want to give my opinion to them too. But many people said you could only reply 2 or 3 in one certain topic, is that true? 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/15/2020 at 12:39 AM, MrGox said:

You can post without any worries but be careful about posting nonsense content. The administration blocked many spammers and disabled the registration due to the war against the forum spammers. There is no need to answer the all questions on quotes one by one.

Of course, i'll be careful and i'm not posting useless topics. Imagine i've already replied to those 120 comments, am i one of the spammers here or not?  I don't want to be spammers so i'm asking you guys if could i reply to all of it? 

On 3/12/2020 at 7:40 PM, Qazi said:

I tried too many time to put on my notification but I didn't receive any of notification from any of my post welcome back my friend the break was very irritating for us get back to work long live Crypto talk

Moderators resets our account so you need to turn on the notification again to your notification menu and you can find it on the upper right corner of this site, you need to check the boxes there to received some notifications again. 

On 3/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, Raven said:

Of course you can reply to all notifications when you have been quoted, but if you have, for example, 20 quotes of the same topic, your replies will be very similar and they could give you a warning point for repeated comments.

Notifications is not just from the admins or moderators. It might be from some topics you followed before you took a break. So each time there is a reaction or a new comment on it, you get notified. You reply the ones you feel like replying  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy