Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC.

I believe that there is no better cryptocurrency than bitcoin. I can't even imagine what needs to happen for some cryptocurrency to overtake Bitcoin. But for me, promising cryptocurrencies are: ETH, XRP, NEO and TRON.

Well, what little I know about DigiByte is that according to the words of its founder, it is 40 times faster than bitcoin, if I take into account it takes hours to confirm them, Digibyte would be better in this case, the only detail is that its The founder left the project aside, hoping that the community behind Digibyte will make it grow, I think it was not a good move on his part, we must not forget that they say that transactions with Digibyte are cheaper, not that the future awaits it later that its founder mentioned that he will follow other projects that include open source DGB technology to create future commercial applications.

• +1 1

I prefer personally ripple than any other coin and Ethereum  and now bitcoin is really risky we don't know where is ganna go up or down more

• +2 1

Well, i will just say that ethereum and also ripple is the best coin here in cryptocurrency because this two are profitable by having a lot of users and also this two coins got the 2nd and 3rd place of cryptocurrency rankings which is very trusted and it will make sure that you will be getting a huge amount of money when you invest.

Bitcoin is an open source software project, so anyone can review and make changes to the code. It operates under a proof-of-work system with which it prevents double expenses and thus achieves consensus among all nodes that make up the Blockchain network.

The creation of new Bitcoin units occurs approximately every 10 minutes through the resolution of complex mathematical calculations, a process known as mining. This activity generates rewards for miners, which initially amounted to BTC 50. But every 210,000 mined blocks (approximately every 4 years) this reward is halved at an event called Halving.

Ethereum has unique features such as the ability to integrate, create and use smart contacts, as well as create new tokens and deploy decentralized applications (dApps), which make it a powerful multipurpose Blockchain. The native currency of this network is called Ether (ETH) and is the second worldwide according to its market capitalization. Unlike Bitcoin, it is not a deflationary currency. Its total emission is unlimited, although it is scheduled to create only 18 million ethers per year.

In my opinion there are nothing better than bitcoin and ether, but in top 100 coin I interested in trx, doge and ripple. All of them have perspectives and always do something: new collaborations and updates.

Even if DigiByte is better than Bitcoin, this will not make it a global currency, we are now in a market that is mainly based on the value of Bitcoin and Bitcoin has become supported by a great force, and with that I would like to see DigiByte project develop in the future.

• +1 2

For me, apart from bitcoin and litecoin, the best coin is xrp, for others they find this to be one of the useless coins, but if we think and pay attention xrp is one

There are many good coins to buy today with the lowest rates because most of altcoins prices are in the buy zone for me. I think its better to go with Ripple as of current market. The price is very less and the growth is coming. If there is enough room to buy more altcoins with good amount of money then, better to choose ETH.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Thanks for this useful information. 

But i am intrested on xrp recently.I liked the properties of xrp like fast transaction and low fees which many people need for investment.Bitcoin and ethereum has slow transaction and very high transaction fees which made them little expensive for transactions.

But xrp can resolve this.Similarlt in every xrp transaction its fees equivalent xrp are burnt which will eventually lower its supply in future which will increase the price of xrp because of low supply and high demand . So I have invested on few xrp recently.

Bitcoins is the legend in the market but there is some alternative option of the btc, i would like to deal with ETH. ETH has a low fees for the transaction and shows up some potential strategy. The fees is the main key factor for all the transaction. 

Digibyte is known coin but I haven't seen enough been done lately, it stays silent. I think it needs more to be done and find ways to be more used and adopted. It is a good coin with potential and we can't forget it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Digibyte is good project though the price has dumped at the moment and it's on the low of around 0.02$. And personally other projects that are good in my opinion are Xio, Twt and BNB. And I have my small investment in TWT and I'm waiting for the price to increase.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/12/2020 at 3:26 AM, Am1981 said:

Crypto that grabs my attention is DigiByte, this crypto is better than BTC. It has different mining calculations, 3 of which are ASIC safe, this takes into account more prominent decentralization, since anyone with a normal PC can add to mining by utilizing one of these 3 calculations. This lessens the opportunity of a 51% assault. 

DigiByte makes some square memories of 15 seconds instead of bitcoins brief square time. Exchanges are completely affirmed after 1.5 minutes. Significantly more valuable for genuine purposes like purchasing something in a shop. 

DGB has a complete stockpile of 21 billion coins which will be mined in 21 years (19 years left). This is multiple times more than BTC, so purchasing some espresso wont be confounding decimals like 0.03, it could simply be 30 Digibytes. 

The Digibyte people group is additionally extremely incredible, the engineers are as yet going solid, bringing out new highlights constantly:

Never heard about DigiByte. Thanks for sharing. I would do more reasearch about DigiByte and hopefully it truly as you have said or as you have claimed.

• +5 1

Great information I was digging in the web for more information, I read here this: Jared Tated, the founder of Digibyte (DGB) is retired, he quit. so weird. but you capture my attention with this statement: "anyone with a normal PC can add to mining by utilizing one of these 3 calculations. This lessens the opportunity of a 51% assault. " now I do search in order to learn the how to do this, thank you very much to share with us this info. I find this step by step info if some one want to give a tray, I will.     https://www.coinbureau.com/mining/digibyte-dgb/

For me the best cryptocurrency to invest is the mother all altcoins which is Ethereum because it is already proven and it is the root of all ECR-20 based tokens and also it is the part of the top ten coins in the coin market cap.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

There are Ethereum, BNB, Monero, maybe chainlink and of course Zcash is a great one. There is also Tron that not matter Justin Sun it is doing ok and has a good network that I like to use. Also some more coins new ones as DIA and other binance has listed.

• +2 1

I don't know a lot about digibyte, thanks for the presentation. It is a coin that is active for years but never cared to read about it. Besides btc though Litecoin is far behind and is losing a lot of places the last few years. It was second some years ago then Ethereum and ripple appeared, then morecoins passed it and now it is not even in the top 10.

• +2 1

If it has potential like other currencies in the crypto market, I don't know if it will be the number of options I have, but if I would take a look at it and get some coins to diversify my portfolio.

So your best altcoin is Litecoin and then Digibyte? I'd say this is a poor selection of altcoins but then again they don't have this many differences. Maybe Ethereum with the new upgrade can be better faster and create another round of thousands of altcoins and ICO, Defi, NFT and more all together.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

the currency you mentioned seems success later but this still doesn't mean than Bitcoin , each currency has its users and fields that get used by , at the present time BTC is the most popular currency in crypto but even though you still find a lot of people not using it because the type of work they do doesn't depend on BTC but on another current that has features that doesn't exist in BTC 

for example ETH, LTC , XRP and many others

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/11/2020 at 9:26 PM, Am1981 said:

DGB has a complete stockpile of 21 billion coins which will be mined in 21 years (19 years left). This is multiple times more than BTC, so purchasing some espresso wont be confounding decimals like 0.03, it could simply be 30 Digibytes. 

I looked Digibyte and it is very good coin and it is traded in Yobit, Binance and more exchanges so this makes it one of the top cryptocurrencies. I want to learn more about mining this coin and if it needs special hardware like Bitcoin or we can mine from our computer with the CPU and GPU. It will be interesting to see if this will be profitable.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are better for some and not for others, it depends on the expectations of consumers, if a certain cryptocurrency meets the expectations of users then those currencies will be better and if it does not meet they will be worse. Now in addition to bitcoin and litecoin there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, currently ethereum is playing a lot and also the tron currency both use the so-called smart contracts that are currently the novelty for operations with cryptocurrencies of the ethereum and tron network.

• +4 1