"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

Under developing countries are full of unemployment. In that situation, crypto talk can be a great help for the developing countries. So, always promote crypto to your dear ones.

The same situation is in my country many people didn't know about the cryptocurrency but I think in future it will hold all over the world because we are entering in the digital world and passage of time we will reach at peak of progress then no papers currency work.

This in fact you should be lucky like the other for the countries for being able to agree into the cryptocurrency world as you know there are some countries that totally doesnt wanna cooperate with the cryptocurrency itself and it just sucks you know?

On 3/11/2020 at 7:09 AM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Little by little this percentage will increase and thanks to the pandemic we can see good results so it is not something that will last forever, since cryptocurrencies are more notable in the world every day.

• +1 1

This will always be the case because people with more capital can invest more easily in some things, in this case in cryptocurrency, therefore, people with few resources have to risk their money less because this is for their food in any case for This is something that should always be taken into account.

• +1 1

The importance of cryptocurrency will increase in future. Countries like India will certainly accept the Crypto now Bitcoins are ban in India. But developing countries Will understand the need of Crypto world in future.

Well, the only thing we can do is take the torch and pass it on to those who are interested and determined, so if you know anything, try to share it to spread about cryptography.

I think in my country too,a lot of people don’t know about cryptocurrency any thing ,if you as them for bitcoin,so sad!developing  countries  has less knowledge  about  crypto  currencies or they  Don't  want to use crypto. The reason for this is that their level of knowledge is very low.

Actually I think that this is circumstantial since over time many will be added including your country and cryptocurrencies will reach all strata of society. It's just a matter of time. An example of third world countries that are at the forefront in the use of cryptocurrencies is Venezuela, ranking third in the world.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 3/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, Brand1 said:

In my country, too, there is a large population that did not hear anything about the cryptocurrency, so we who work in this field have to publish and share it with the largest number of people so that everyone can benefit from this field as much as possible.

Good day mate. Your approach is really nice and it will help alot if people. Creating awareness and orienting others anout Cryptocurrency will increase the crypto community thereby also increasing its acceptance and popularity. We can only grow if we grow together

Most probably more and more countries will start to accept and also will begin to find the new opportunities in bitcoins as well as other crypto currencies. There are lot of jobs waiting in this field if most of the countries legalize this. I hope that most countries will legalize this and in a hope that they will rise up.

Yes, I was previously one of the people who did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but through friends and joining this platform, I became aware of the world of encryption and how to deal with it, and my experience in this field increased through the topics that are published. all over the world

Yes,  the developing countries are still not used to those kind of technology due to the lack of technological know how,  but still in the near future we hope to see them involved too. 

Perhaps the united people in the sleeping countries should take advantage of this opportunity and work with coding to improve their livelihood as a result of the lack of any jobs they have. They should consider coding a job with a constant salary and work hard here and continue to reach the dreams they seek.

• +2 1

No..I think only some people of our country have the idea of cryptocurrency.. Honestly I aslo didn't have any idea about cryptocurrency..

Our country is a poor county.most of the people of our country live under the poverty level.This is very sad news for us..

If all of the people of our country learn about cryptocurrency, they will be 

Self dependent..We should talk steps to spread cryptocurrency among them.. that's àll..

In almost every country around the world some people know about the cryptocurrency. If we look the statistics these digital currencies started dominating all around the world.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

I feel that the significance of digital money will increment in the future. Nations like India will positively acknowledge the Crypto now Bitcoins are boycott in India. In any case, non-industrial nations Will comprehend the need for the Crypto world in the future. Also, they will comprehend the significance of it in their turn of events

Individuals from numerous nations are presently working on crypto. They gain crypto money by working on crypto. They are investing distinctive assignments. And the fellow following to them comes to Crypto. They're coming to crypto. And that's how crypto is spreading all over the world.

I am not living in a developed country and in my country most of the people doesn't even heard of crypto, but some of them are aware of the bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increasing massively. I think crypto still needs more time to adapt those countries, after a couple years , people will start to aware of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed, in any event, living in a huge nation, you can guarantee the way that close to 5% of the populace thinks about digital money. Since it is less applicable for a wide scope of society, and in this manner, numerous individuals object to it! I accept that soon, the present circumstance will create!

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is more popular in developed countries. People of third world countries also know about this, but i dont think some of them quite understand it. Most of them does not see cryptocurrency as a valuable thing. 

There is also a fact that many countries have banned cryptocurrency including third world countries. Ban could also be a reason that it is not much popular in third world countries.

In my opinion, this is due to the fact that these people are not allowed to search or add new sites on the web. This means that when they use the internet they go somewhere else.

Yes you are right my bro no one knows and want to help the our low income society. So I think no doubt cryptography is very low in developing countries. I think so see next better in the future.

• +1 1