Time between countries - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Time between countries

There are lots of members from different countries so if you mentioned your country so that it will be easy to solve your problem because the time is different in every country but hope if you mentioned your country so someone near you will solve your problem and tell you about the time..

I don't know about this because I think that every night after 12:00 midnight in your country a new day start. I am not saying that this is the rule, this is my thinking I haven't tested it yet.

Friend, I don't really know what the problem is? After all, each region has its own time, and accordingly, you must somehow sum it up. Or, the forum servers have different time signs, so we should do something different, find a new solution that is more profitable in time . Good luck!

what is you country's time if it's UTC -2 the next day will start at 10:00 PM in your country's time if -3 09:00 PM that's it

ориентируюсь на свой часовой пояс впереди плюс три часа 

Brother has happened to me a lot of the time.  In fact, Cryptotalk follows your own country time, but if you post a few minutes late at the end of the day, it takes some time to review, and so those posts will be counted in the next few days as they are reviewed the next day.  In fact it is wrong that our previous day's posts are counted in the next days. This causes us some inconvenience, but it is not a big problem. It happens due to time difference!

From what I can understand, the ideal is to calculate the time of our country compared to that of Moscow and in this way make the publications at the correct time, although if they are done outside of hours, they will be verified only that they are counted for the next day

Friend, everything is due to the zone in which you are Vs the time zone of the platform, that is what makes the difference between one and the other. The platform is governed by the Moscow area, you just have to Google the world time, Moscow specific and calculate the time change. It won't be the same unless you're from Moscow, obviously. In my case the "closing of the day" as I call it, occurs at 4:30 pm in my country, at the time of writing this post, in my country it is midnight, while in Moscow it is already 7:30 am.

Hello friend .  This forum is following Moscow's time.  You can search on google about the time of your country according to Moscow's time.  It will be easier if you tell about your country.  

This forum has been originated from Russia so the time period followed by them is Russia. If you want to make post then look for the time in Russia and then post because you might be doing half of the post in the next day according to Russian time.

I think you should follow the forum time so that they can check it in time and as i worked before in cryptotalk i never faced this type of problem anytime. i think they follow gmt 3+ for the forum time.

I think the time in this forum is depends on the country where the founders and developers of this forum lives at which is Moscow. For you to know the current time in Moscow and the difference of your country's time from it, Google could help you with your problem. 

On 3/7/2020 at 8:30 PM, Maroua said:

Hello wonderful forum friends
I am confused about the point of time and the difference between the countries, because I write my posts on my regular day, and I find them calculated for the next day, this is a little annoying, because I try to divide my time and write the morning and evening period, and when I find myself I did not write 30 posts every day that frustrates me a little.

Sometimes in this forum or on yobit exchanger change/add new services. At their upgrade time they pause many services like this to prevent hacking or lost data. That's why you face this kind of problem. You don't need to panic. It's not your timing issue.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

No doubt that is correct I was posing a similar inquiry on the grounds that occasionally I discovered my posts relied on various day and time so thank's for that

Thank you for this usefull opinion on this. As far as i already understood the forum is running trough moscow and is following of course that's time, but I still agree and don't understand how the post are being counted...

Useful data, and I profited by it, and it turned out to be obvious to me countless data that I required and I accept. We will observer in the coming time frame an extraordinary battle between the bull and the blue whale, and I stand by restlessly to see the bull race in the coming months. 

Also, thank you about this data.

Yes, the time difference plays a big role, but you must follow Moscow time to coordinate with your country's time because the forum here deals with Moscow time

I never seen someone frustrated about the difference of time betwen other nations. This is how it is if you can't finish one day make your time for the next one, this is very strange request.

• +3 1

You can set the values of your time zone in the settings and then everything will be calculated correctly. I did not have such problems, the time displayed is correct for my region.

My friend, this happens by not reading all the parameters of the forum. This is governed by the Moscow time zone. Therefore while you have an afternoon schedule, there it is 00:00 and it begins to count as publications of different days. However, you can comment on a part of one day at night and the rest of the next day to complete 30 o'clock. On the internet and on the telephone there are many clocks that show the time of any part of the world. If it works for you, set an alarm when you reckon it is 00:00 in Moscow.

2 minutes ago, Ale1Porrello said:

My friend, this happens by not reading all the parameters of the forum. This is governed by the Moscow time zone. Therefore while you have an afternoon schedule, there it is 00:00 and it begins to count as publications of different days. However, you can comment on a part of one day at night and the rest of the next day to complete 30 o'clock. On the internet and on the telephone there are many clocks that show the time of any part of the world. If it works for you, set an alarm when you reckon it is 00:00 in Moscow.

Agree 🙂

Greenwich mean time is the universal time that applies to all regions of the globe, as it defines the longitude that passes through England, and is considered the standard by which all other times are measured, and it is unlike the Coordinated Universal Time, which is based on calculating the international atomic time as this line is called a line Greenwich length as it expresses the average longitude of solar time, and this line has a degree of zero, and it is used to determine the time in a clear way by avoiding local time systems

It is kind of good that forum's time is 6 hours behind mine. I make posts always at deep night so it gives me a little bit time to make all posts before it starts a new day.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:30 AM, Maroua said:

Hello wonderful forum friends
I am confused about the point of time and the difference between the countries, because I write my posts on my regular day, and I find them calculated for the next day, this is a little annoying, because I try to divide my time and write the morning and evening period, and when I find myself I did not write 30 posts every day that frustrates me a little.

You have to see the time in the country you are in and compare it with the country of the Criptotalk platform and thus see the time the day changes on the page.

Time changes between countries is a problem on some platforms, the same problem has happened to me. That is why I try to avoid hours where there may be change of hours in different countries.