Crypto vs Banks - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

Banks have the task of being able to develop blockchain technology that can favor the fact of being able to have better transactions, i.e. that these are faster using this technology, and that otherwise banks would lose many customers in the coming years.

Cryptocurrencies have come as an invention to fill the needs and mistakes that occur through dealing with cryptocurrencies, so it has its advantages to be highly desirable and solve big problems 

• +1 1

On 15/10/2019 at 12:10 PM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

Dude as bitcoin and cryptocurrency  are making their pace and it is widely used by the members and many countries starting legalizing cryto currencies so it has a bright future and also it is somehow effecting the banks

Well, I don't think the crypto is safe than a Bank. Crypto world is a good world in which there are many benefits, but there is very low chances to secure the money as it is safe in Banks. Because Cryptocurrency is an online Blockchain technology which can be hacked and scammed by the hackers. I also have shared the report on Cryptocurrency thieves since 2012 as there are more than 16 billions dollars have been stolen in Crypto world. You should read full post for more details.

I have created this topic yesterday.

Edited by Alex Fron

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Both have different purposes and uses. Banks are not accepted by many now.  Currency gives more benefits in Kipto.  You will be removed from your account after making everything. Accept as much as possible

He considered that the fight between banks and cryptocurrencies will end a tie where both media will merge and offer as many services in Fiat money as in cryptocurrencies, it is the most feasible solution that will benefit both sides, no one loses and no one wins a balance is needed to that everything works correctly it is useless to place one system above another since they are currently dependent on each other.

My friend if we talk about the difference of transaction or any other purpose then we will come to know that cryptocyrrency is better than the banks because we can do any transaction easily at the home and also can buy everything at the home . But the transaction of fiat currency is little bit difficult .

One might decide and said crypto will win viewing from how many people are fully giving their support and fighting in support of the crypto but in real world and absolute fact on ground, the bank will actually win because it is the institution with governmental support and having the authority of approval.

Thus, it will be the war between the Government Vs People of the land

Crypto and banks are two different platforms and that's are use for money in the banks you will deposit your amount to save them and and crypto is a digital platform in that you buy digital currency to use that and banks and crypto are two different platforms but in future crypto will take the place of banks......

in the long run the cryptocurrency will take over the banks if the banks do not find any way to use the cryptocurrency as the main currency for themselves.

add this time the Bitcoin is very famous in all over the world due to his high price and I want to tell you that many banks are accepting the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency for example the German banks are allowed their customers to withdraw and submit their cryptocurrency in the bank

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrencies are much better than banks.  You can increase your money very quickly by properly investing in cryptocurrencies.  We can exchange the cryptocurrency easily and without any commission.  The bank has the advantage that it protects our money from fraudsters and preserves it more than the cryptocurrency.  When dealing with cryptocurrency, we must beware of fraudsters and strangers in order not to lose our money.  Many countries today deal in Bitcoin.

Banks might be more popular and more trusted by the people but crypto offers more control over your money than banks would ever offer. I agree 100% that crypto is the best place to store your money without any worries. At the end I am concluding that crypto is what you should be after because banks are failing us.

In fact, there is no war between banks and cryptocurrencies, some people still prefer traditional methods of investing and storing money in banks, and others have trusted Bitcoin as a successful project and a profitable asset and began to invest in it.

Crypto currency and banks  both are the best place for investing. But in my opinion crypto currency is more best because you can earn more profit from Amy bank. Any bank give you maximum 15% intrest but you can earn more from crypto currency and your amount is safe and secure. 

• +1 1

I think that Bitcoin "decrypted decrypted currency", appeared to get us out of the control of banks and governments over money, which made it prove successful since 2009, so I think that everyone will go to cryptocurrencies and then governments will not be able to take action.

• +3 1

Bitcoin and blockchain technology do have their own sentiments for both of these. Bitcoin is considered a new decentralized currency, violates banking rules and facilitates its users with much cheaper transaction fees. That is why many countries have begun to make regulations for bitcoin.

It must be because from the first to the time what banned the crypto was a bank the problem was that many government were willing to accept currency you handle and take care of your digital money

Banks were acquainted with be capable for individuals to pull out and store their assets. Bitcoins were decentralized and there is no chairman for it to control digital currencies which is inverse to banks which is concentrated..

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies that are more secure will win this confrontation, many people may trust banks more than cryptocurrencies because they are old and it is sometimes difficult to introduce evolution into people's minds.
But according to what we currently notice, many new people are entering the world of cryptocurrency, which means that the power of cryptocurrencies is increasing.

• +1 1

I don't think that BTC will replace banks but that doesn't mean that BTC won't have its place in the economy i think both will be there and stays because each one of them have its place and jobe that is needed in the society and economy. 

• +1 1

Central banks are fighting cryptocurrencies because they pose a great danger to them, and if the use of cryptocurrencies is accepted by governments, the American Federal Reserve will lose its control over the global economy.

• +1 1

Crypto currency is really valuable and reliable for the transaction and other financial services than that of the bank as we know that bank has lot of stress and other difficulties in the transaction processes as we know that crypto currency has help the economic value through trading and investment which ease the transaction processes that is easier and faster 

I think the two will win, because people will not simply give up paper money and also people have loved cryptocurrencies because they are fast and reliable. Therefore, I think that both fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies have benefits and characteristics of their own and each of them has its pros and cons, so I think that banks and cryptocurrencies will continue to work.

• +2 1

In my opinion, securitization of banks is about making money in cryptocurrency, but in this case you must understand that you are actually putting your money in cryptocurrency in a walletYou must keep most of the items available for offline or save you money for the bank.