Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bentayebsalah

Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true?

maybe it occurs during the maintenance of the site, so yobit also same but I think this problem only in payeer account holders

• +2 1

Maybe some people does not read the rules of withdrawal and withdraw incorrectly. I have never seen any problem with withdrawal or deposit. It was not a big amount but it was fast and secure. Just before withdrawal one should pay attention to the instructions and the wallets' status. 

• +1 1

I never had any kind of problem with Yobit. I did research about the exchange and found it clean and extremely secure, believe it or not more secure than binance. Maybe there were sometimes problems in withdrawals when there was a planned maintenance in the exchange. These things can happen and can take from a few hours up to a day or maybe two.

• +2 1

I don't think this is true even for the time this post was made. Usually these things become viral very fast and we would have heard if there was any problem with withdrawals from yobit exchange. I haven't read anything. Yobit seem safe to me.

• Useful or interesting 3

I didn't face this problem. I don't know why it is happening. I always get withdraw as soon as possible and never wait. And Yobit is working good.

The pull out issue that is being confronted is pulling out from yobit cryptotalk crusade equilibrium to yobit equilibrium and it has been supposed to be unraveled on Wednesday night.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know but according to my thought it is not true.Because youbit change our currency to digital wallets.

It only change the talk tokens and satoshies in to digital currency and givr with draw through pay pal

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I have not attempt withdrawing from the yobit platform as I have not reach the level yet, but I have not had of any one I know that withdraw from the site complain about the site, it a reliable and secure site, I don't think it give a problem

• +5 1

Yobit have to maintain the supply for users and their for sometime it takes time for system to give payments. We all have witness the same problem some time when all the payments were stopped at Yobit of forum members. Their may be some emergency and member needed the funds their for he was complaining, so far I experience Yobit is very fast in payments and never rejected my any payments during last 4 years. 

• +4 1

I too have read these kind of things even in youtube  comments sections but I personally  haven't  faced any such issue  in the exchange  yet it is working  juat fine.

• -2 1

Those that say trouble from yobit withdraw it may be true but if you don't have that trouble don't argue with those that has such a trouble you too one day you must have that trouble.

I don't think there is problem with withdrawing from Yobit although the post was created before I was joined in the exchange so perhaps it could be something temporary that happened as a maintenance that caused delays in withdrawals, as for my experience I never encountered a problem with Yobit in anything.

• +2 1

Hello everyone if you're finding it difficult to withdrawal ask questions there are people in here to put you through most especially the moderator is here, all you need follow the rules and regulation because everything is step by step do not rush everything is patient

I personally have never had an issue when i was withdrawing from yobit, and i have made quite a few withdrawals. In fact, with many of the withdrawals that i have placed they occurred within a few minutes to an hour from the time i placed the withdrawal. I think that perhaps with the members that are experiencing problems, what they need to check is first check the status of the wallet to see if it is online or undergoing maintenance and once you do that you can then check the address that you have entered. Ensure that this address is correct as entering the wrong address will result in loss of funds. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I do not know him my dear, why is he saying that he has problems? We are need to listen all the story as maybe he is did something that was against the rules and tried to make problems to Yobit. I am not seen problem withdraw but it is the last days that we can not withdraw Bitcoin to wallet from the cryptotalk page on Yobit.

• +3 1

This is the thing that I see even I am that there is an upkeep cycle on the site, and hence there are a few issues in the mists, yet it will be settled soon on the grounds that it is probably the best stage up until now and we have been chipping away at it for quite a while and we never griped about it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I am in cryptotalk for a few months and I have seen only a few wallets that are in maintenance, one was the BCH wallet during a hard fork, something that is natural and I don't remember the other coins but they were some lower value that probably had problems with their blockchain.

• +2 1

On 3/8/2020 at 1:52 AM, BTC Future said:

Probably they've blocked withdrawals of accounts that have cheated in cryptotalk campaign. There were many reported connected accounts that were abusing the system and would probably want to get away with it

Yes friend you were right the forum moderators and has already deleted a lot of accounts and band them to so you can say that they were doing this like they were stopping the payment because they wanted to remove the useless accounts

• +3 1

i do not think that brother that never happen to me at all and i can explain something about that 

This was a system bug i think that problem is solved now, you can withdraw money byfollowing procedure given by forums admin using yobit. From yobit you can transfer to wallet

so i hope i answer to your question brother , and good luck for you .

I don't think it's easy to tell the solution if the exact problem is not known. You must post a screenshot of your exchange that can tell you why he is not able to withdraw.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't think so, maybe he is doing something wrong while doing withdrawal from yobit, i have not seen anything terrible complaints about withdrawal from yobit yet 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

If there was a maintenance then there should be a message, although I remember one time the exchange was unavailable dealing with Ddos attacks. It was for a few hours and it was back again but I didn't have a problem withdrawing. There could be a problem with a selected coin for withdrawl perhaps.

• +1 1

On 3/7/2020 at 1:38 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Hello 

Some say he is having trouble withdrawing from the YOBIT platform. Is that true?

I have seen in the chat some people complain about a problem with withdrawals in usd and rur and maybe other currencies in the yobit platform is there a problem already some of you have

For me, I think that this is just a maintenance process and everything will return as it was

Please tell us the information you know about the command

Thank you

I have not heard any problems about the platform that it has stopped withdrawals or there are problems with it. Perhaps there are problems with the bank transfer or transfers that are withdrawn because of the other party. I do not know anything about it because it is not present in my country

• +1 1

I think the problem must be from the user, because personally I have never had issue with either depositing or withdrawing to or from yobit.net exchange site ever since I started using it