Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Of course, the topics must be important and useful for everyone in order for everyone to benefit from these topics, as the useful topics are interaction between members and new ideas that everyone participates in in order to gain important information

Hello friend, thank you for this post especially as I am still a beginner so I find some posts difficult to understand, so I find this topic good

Greetings, good post, according to you I think words should be used that are easy to handle for everyone on the site, since many of us in this forum have come to learn and the best way to do it is with words that simplify what we read

I am agree that the topics should be in simple and easy language becaus the people work here are  relate to different catagories  so the posts should be in simple way so that people can understand them. 

Writing a topic in simple and fluent language makes it easier to understand.  To make the topic more interesting, it should be written in a simple way and the important points should be explained in simple English words so that everyone can understand what is meant in the topic.  Those who can create good topics will get more reputation and other benefits.

• +1 1

Obviously my dear, we need to make useful forum post with simple and easy words. By this everyone read your post and gives good ratings. Forum payment mainly depends on positive ratings. For this you get more payment for your post. So, you write unique forum post with easy words. 

If your word will simple  then all people are able to   acess your voice and lanuage is the main thing to send your voice through word. your main aim to give knowlege of cryptotalk.

I agree. Not everyone understands all the topics and it would be a great help if the topics are made simple. It makes it easier to understand. I think, to create a short and precise topic is manageable and would benefit more people. 

Dear @Ch Ayyan we comment in simple words we use simple English difficult word create problems average students or people can not understand difficult word meaning simple word increase our knowledge  ideas and thinking

yes if your word  simple  people will learn  it easily  and no  one feel  any difficulty and  our main aim will complete.There. are. a lot of peoples which use complex word which create. difficulty .so use simple lanuage and easy word.o

• +5 1

Topic must be in easy words.The main purpose of any topic on this forum is to convey  messege to others.If topic is in difficult words.no one understand your messege .

• +2 1

Making the topic informative, well written ✍, well explained and easy will attract more comments, more reactions,  you see the replies will speaks of the topic. 

yes i agree to this topic mate because in able to understand topics and comments we must be more ideal and unique for the topics and make them understandable in easy form of words and phrases and also make them useful and informative ideas to earn more positive ratings.

Most of the topic of this forum are easy to understand. I have seen very few are use little bit difficult words in topic. It will be better if all of the content creator post in using simple English word. So everyone can get it easily. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

You say right..! Use of complex words and terminologies are friendly to the users. Crypto talk is the global platform and have users of all levels. So it requires from us to use thats type of words that can easily understand. Its open discussion forum and new users have some difficulties to understand the market terminologies. If anyone use simple words then its huge benifits for new comers. 

Yes you are right. We should make the topics and post in simple words. Because there is no any expert in the field so easy understand for the everyone. There there should be the written in the simple words. That is easy way 

Yes we should have to use simple language and always post informative topics.so others get benefited and learn from here.always try to provide facility to easily to  understand the topics to others and especially for bigners .

• +2 1

I agree with this.of course the topic should be simple

and easy.so that the other members can understand 

the topic and give some reputation. And there is no

benefits to you if your topic is not understandable and

difficult. So we should make post easy words.

Thank you.

That's right. If our topics are in simple words and in simple language then all types of members can give their opinion very easily. There will be more response in our topics. I see a lot of posts that I could not express my opinion in very difficult language.

its hard to explain it in simple word always because there are things that should been this way not all topics can be so easy mate im very sorry to say this try to learn. 

I am with you, you are right, but sometimes some topics need to be explained in order for the information to reach the members correctly, and members can search for words or topics that are not understood.

Simple words are very useful in any topics title because it is easier to understand for people and help most of the people to participate in the topic. So I advise you to continue commenting on everything useful by simple and easy words.

its hard to explain it in simple word always because there are things that should been this way not all topics can be so easy mate im very sorry to say this try to learn. 

This is true. It will help us all to understand the topic away from difficult terms. The abbreviations are also very difficult, especially for beginners like me, so simple explanation 

• +4 1

That's not only correct but an important adjustments that we all most make in order to make co members understand what message we what to send across at ease and not making it too difficult to be understood.