Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maghbilas

Hello All Yobit Send Button Not working

You don't need to worry dear as this issue is happened sometimes and most of the members are well known about.It will be resolved soon so don't worry your payments are safe at Yobit and once this issue resolved you can easily withdraw it without any problem.Stay Blessed!

This matter occurs every period of time and the reason is the absence of any currencies in the wallet of the platform and its expiration and shipment again takes time, but in the end the payment processes are completely and for everyone.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Sarahden111 said:

This matter occurs every period of time and the reason is the absence of any currencies in the wallet of the platform and its expiration and shipment again takes time, but in the end the payment processes are completely and for everyone.

So when will this button start working again so that we can get our satoshis to fulfill our daily needs and do work in the forum with more strategic and energic way

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/8/2020 at 3:13 PM, Sofia Bravo said:

Yes, friend today on this date I have the same problem and the truth is, I don't know why this happens, but yobit won't let me send my bitcoin to the balance.

Yeah this happens to all members of the forum, the "send to my bitcoin balance is not working" and this is not the first time this was happening, this happens when the forum wallets is empty and after they refill it then we can use it again.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, usamah said:

Yes, brother, what you should know is that this happened when the portfolio for the site was empty
  Payments remain saved until the website's wallet is filled, and after that the payment will be made.

I think it should have specific time of opening and closing of the button and the duration would also be decided according to the time that removal of spammers take

BetFury                                                   

There are many topics that have been created to address this problem. The problem here is that the funds in the cryptotalk campaign have been depleted.  I also worried about that and make a post before You. I was thinking it is hspening only with me. Until now, this problem has not been solved, and no one knows when the payment will be opened again. 

My friends like you are facing this problem once again. Every member working on this platform is facing the same problem that their yobit send balance button is not working. In cryptotalk compaign the yobit send balance button is not working I think the BTC payment is reserved and I think its start soon. I hope the button start working soon.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

It has been 18 days now I can't send cryptotalk campaign btc to balance, but I believe am not the only one that has the problem I believe our admins and moderators working to see the problem rectify we all should be patient. 

We also want to know if this is not working because we will share it with you if you know something good here and if you know, share it with us so we can find out something better if we have the opportunity here. We hope you will post some comments here  We can learn a lot here because we don't know much about it here. Besides, if we know a time, it can be very useful for us, then we can know something good here. We can discuss a lot of good things here.

It is true that the button does not work. There may be some problems facing the platform. You have to wait for that and patience a little and continue to publish the forum and the platform is reliable as each member will be given his right. I wish you success.

2 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Dear @maghbilas i think it's a general problem that is happening sometimes, don't worry the administrators will resolve the problem after few days, don't stop working in forum your money is safe so try to continue by making your comment.when you see it happen sometimes like this don't get worry.

Exactly @Gomez12  whenever this forum deleted spam posts and remove spammers accounts that time yobit stops bitcoin payments, and sometimes yobit  have not sufficient balance in their wallet that time also this type problem occurs, so we don't need to be worry its solves few days after so keep posting on this forum.

• +2 1

These is a general problem and I don't think it should cause a lot of confusion here rather we should all be patience and keep on doing our work peacefully, the admin are aware as well as the moderator so why should we bother since is a technical problem that need to be fixed. @Projectcrypto

• +2 1

59 minutes ago, Gomez12 said:

Yes @Honny143 you are right,the first days i encounter the problem i think it was only me that cannot send my balance untill i ask one of the seniors member tell the problem it's general issue it's because sometimes when the administrators are under maintenance or deleting unhelpful posts inside forum they use to stop it for few days, i should pay patience not to get worry they will resolve soon after they finish.

@Gomez12  you do good job to ask Senior member and clarify your doubt, but some new members not do this type they created a topic and post on this forum, not only one member so many new members do the same and post similar topics,

but they don't no create similar topics also prohibited on this forum, when forum authorities gives warning points are deleted their posts then they blames this forum,

this is not good if they have doubt then ask any sr, member, are at least read other members topics because our forum members already posted so many topics on this issue.

Hello friends I hope you having a good day I want to ask that yeah btc icon is some problem now a days but in some days this problem is covered by admins

• +1 1

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

Once again I am facing the problem but don't need to worry it is for temporary time. The wallet of campaign has been ended so they are going to refill it. It will be fixed soon 

4 hours ago, The Game said:

These is a general problem and I don't think it should cause a lot of confusion here rather we should all be patience and keep on doing our work peacefully, the admin are aware as well as the moderator so why should we bother since is a technical problem that need to be fixed. @Projectcrypto

This is a normal problem we do encounter every month in this forum and i will advise us all to be patient because sooner or later the issue will be resolved and everyone can begin to make use of there funds, this use to happen when the forum is out of funds in yobit exchanger so they have to reload funds which take some days before fixing but surely it will work soon according to post "Desais" made in Russian section.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes you are right. This problems is with everyone I told you this is due to the there is no amount in the wallet of yobit. So don't need to worry and once they fill it and you can earn easily.

• +1 1

Look individuals, to keep away from repeating this form of questions, I will give you what is going on right here, this hassle befell generally earlier than, and it's far because the pockets of cryptotalk is empty, so once they refill it they'll release the bills once more, so share this to allow anybody knows

• +1 1

Everyone is facing this problem. I am also facing this problem. We will all work well. I will not stop working. I hope it will be fixed very soon. Good luck everyone.

Brother, it's an old post and currently we all are facing this issue again everyone is unable to send their BTC balence in wallets. We all are facing this issue from last 2 to 3 weeks i think it's a temporary issue and will be fixed sooner or later. No need to worry about it just keep working properly and don't violate the rules.

• +2 1

Hi friend I think we are all having the same problem in the forum and we need to be patient and hope the problem will be solved in a short period of time as we know that moderators and the administrators are working tirelessly to see we are successful and we really appreciate their effort

• +1 1

These are problems that the forum runs through from time to time and that have generally been fixed, which is why I think we have nothing to worry about since both Cryptotalk and Yobit have proven to be serious platforms and that they have generally delivered on their promises. What we should do is not get discouraged and continue to participate openly in the forum while we wait for the transfer button to be enabled again.

• +2 2

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

You money In yobit is safe so just dont be worry if that happen again the admin will fixed it fast and it is because the wallet of cryptotalk is empty so once they refil it they will launch the payment again so share thia to let everyone knowns.

We all face this problem sometimes and you do not need to worry because this problem will be solved after a short time so I recommend that you continue to work and do not worry about that.