World stock Markets and Bitcoin - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
muneebzafar889

World stock Markets and Bitcoin

1 hour ago, iqram7970 said:

I think there are some connections between stock markets and crypto markets. I noticed that when tesla pumped hard more than 40 % in two days btc also pumped near to 40% at the same time. I don't know exactly is there any connection on them or not but it happened. 

how exactly it can be connected ? how the price of bitcoin can affect the price of tesla stocks ? don't repeat everything that you hear

Bitcoin in particular has become more appealing to investors because it's not directly exposed to the political forces underlying market turbulence. Because it's decentralized and not dictated by a single government, it's not subject to the whims of a central bank or political leader.

18 hours ago, dentolas said:

I don't think that currently the crypto market is large enough to influence something with the volume of stock market, nevertheless some money that sometimes leave the stock market might very well be found in crypto

But with the continuous growth of crypto, it will not take long until this is possible

No the crypto currencies market is too small now to have any effect on the stock market and crypto currencies are far from the kind of assets stock brokers love trading with it is too volatile.

1 hour ago, bobifatal said:

Stock market is a complete different thing when you are talking about the money regulation. Stock market is always profitable in the long run and because of that even banks use it make their money. 

yeah many banks use stock markets as a source for their incomes, and it's much less riskier too, people who don't like to risk a lot should go with that option

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

yeah many banks use stock markets as a source for their incomes, and it's much less riskier too, people who don't like to risk a lot should go with that option

at this point it is much less riskier than crypto markets, but no doubt that it has already led to deep crisis and many banks downfall ... stock market capital is not coming into crypto due to the huge volatility, but when the whales want to, they'll come

1 hour ago, Ele said:

What affect those Banks that fall due to stock market? I guess they don't have competent staffs that have knowledge about stock market.

There are cases in my country, for example, in which banks accepted stocks as collateral for loans that never got paid... and the stocks fell in value with a crisis of some sort (wall street knows it's share about crisis by the way)...

this is just an example... it is not everything about trading... banks also participate in the market in other ways

• Useful or interesting 1

14 minutes ago, sibyls997 said:

If you are willing t accept risk and you want to profit in a short time then trading cryptocurrencies is the best thing for you. But if you are patient and has a low risk tolerance than you might need to consider investing in stock companies inside the stock market. Both is built and can cater different people, and comparing Bitcoin to the stock market is not right because even stocks of companies have a different movement with each other, not all stocks have the same price and have the same potential to one another.

The stock market has a higher risk because it uses leverage, In my opinion. For that, you must continue to monitor it. Besides, the movement is prolonged and is wasting your time, which is more expensive than risk. The process of withdrawing money can also take days.

Stock market is a lot different in Bitcoin. First of all your investment in Bitcoin is just Bitcoin. You do not have the option to difersify it. Unlike stocks, you have a lot of companies as options to what stock you will buy and invest your money on. However, the advantage of this kind of setting is that Bitcoin can be easily managed as you only lool at one price. In stocks, you will monitor your stock portfolio and should determine what stock buy or sell at the moment.

2 minutes ago, lydasaway said:

Investing in stock market and bitcoin both are risky. But now if you talk about the best investment for a long term in between both then i will suggest you to buy stocks of such companies who is new in market and have a huge potential of growth. Or you can select such new companies which are under government subsidies.Bitcoin has already seen its high value and i think the current situation of Bitcoin will take long time to again on track.

actually crypto is much riskier, but in short term is much better because of it's volatility, in long terms bitcoin can have huge jumps

1 minute ago, jerrell said:

Everything in this world has its own pros and cons and that the ones who are there in stock since long time are no doubt very much satisfied with the performance of stock market but still we can’t deny the importance and worth of the crypto currencies especially when it comes to that of bitcoin. It is you who needs to decide in between both but I will grade bitcoin to be much better option from future perspective.

in stocks there are companies behind every of them, for example facebook, tesla, apple, google and many more

and when you select a good company to buy stocks of that company you are completely sure that they will gain value in long term because the company is doing great, but in crypto there is no such thing

On 10/27/2019 at 5:33 AM, Mananabasvalin said:

Stocks market also like a currency in which if there is a stocks then there is a product but when the stocks mess, the demand will occur the more demand the supply loss. It is just like a basic concept.

Yes, your words are true and we must take advantage of the opportunities in these stages if the demand increases we sell and if less demand we buy

THINK POSITIVE

15 hours ago, Rohi86 said:

I'll choose stock market over bitcoin......incase of bitcoin the price goes up and down rapidly.....so a risk is always there....but incase of stock market the price dont vary much which is safe to an extent than bitcoin.

but on stock market you can always have a crash, and although volatility is not there, manipulation is also present at some degree...

I think these are two different things, depends a lot on the risk profile of each person...

For me, although I am not a natural trader, or even that much interested in it, I would always choose crypto as things feel more transparent and under your own responsability

Bitcoin can be influenced by news and actions in its direction. Or towards the entire cryptocurrency market. So far, ordinary markets that work with securities cannot attract cryptocurrencies in general.

Токен Cake от PancakeSwap

Флудилка в телеге PancakeSwap: https://t.me/FludSwap

Мой личный блог (не про крипту): https://t.me/tgm2k

Новый Gem: supraoracles.com

11 minutes ago, lydasaway said:

Stock market and bitcoin has some similiarity but if you consider the project plan both of them are totally different. In stock market you have some shares, if the firm perform well you make money and if perform bad you loose money. In bitcoin, first of all it itself is a digital currency which price grows depending on it's demand and uses...

yeah the fact that in stocks market you will have share and you receive some interests based of your shares and company's incomes and profits makes it something completely different than cryptocurrencies

I have also invested in stock market. An investment in stocks is really boring because you buy shares and then hold for a very long time. I have shares for my retirement. Crypto is more thrilling, the prices increase or decrease in seconds.

According to a report reported by NewsBTC, bitcoin rallies above the resistance level of $ 7,500 and $ 8,000 against the US Dollar. BTC even jumped above the level of $ 9,500 and $ 10,000 before experiencing correction. and this can affect the world stock market.

1 minute ago, Moldovan said:

Stock market should not be compared with bitcoin because they are two different type of investments. In stock market you have to watch for different patters and read different news and it is harder to make profit 

you already said that they are both investments so you can be compared, maybe someone wants to choose one, then he should first compare them then select one of them

4 hours ago, dustyw said:

The stock market is a very risky business, I'd not advise thay you indulge in it. Most people who are successful in Stock Exchange often receive insider tips without which they wI'll not be making that much profit and it's often based on pure luck and it's akin to gambling. Bitcoins on the other hand is sure to give profits to those who invests in them.

I do not agree with you. I think the cryptocurrency market is far more risky than The stock market. Here volatility is much higher and price manipulation is not punished by law.

Basically, Bitcoin was designed to be resistant to the challenges that other markets face. He is a peer. He is deflationary. It was built by a person or people who have lost faith in traditional markets.

pxf.jpg

1 minute ago, marksm357 said:

I prefer to use bitcoin, I dont have much knowledge stock market even my friend ask me to try it and I just focus in my works to be done in bitcoins world that's why I don't have enough time to take some time with stock market and it is easy for me to explore bitcoin in a few weeks that also lead me to put some investment in some coins that I use to make some big earnings at home.

I agree with you. I lend some time earning some satoshis to invest or trade them because they are more easy to maintain than traditional flat money. Though the price of cryptos chanes in real time on coin market.

46 minutes ago, dislayner said:

I do engage on stock trading and i would say that in terms of money making or profits i would say that crypto currency is much more better because it will really give you fast profits unlike on stocks which it would really takes long time for you to harvest profits depending on the stock that you do have bought and regards to its movement stocks do move slowly which i can say its less risky than crypto trading.

The greater the risk, the greater the profit.
It's simply necessary to better study each coin project in which you are going to invest.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/15/2019 at 2:18 AM, muneebzafar889 said:

Can all world markets are effect on Bitcoin or other CryptoCurrency and can this stock market decrease or increase Bitcoin price now a days or in Future

Maybe yes!!
If all world markets have an effect on bitcoin or other crypto currencies. This could have influenced the rise and fall of bitcoin prices.

Of course they can. Btc is not an essential investment for a lot of market traders. If the markets tighten up then btc and crypto will fall as does interest in the crypto world. Btc holders will just hold forever. In esters have to have an incentive. 

11 hours ago, bestprofi said:

I do not agree with you. I think the cryptocurrency market is far more risky than The stock market. Here volatility is much higher and price manipulation is not punished by law.

Volatility is admittedly the nature of cryptocurrency. Everyone should have known this before entering the cryptocurrency market. So if anyone complains about this, they are very slow to realize it.
Regarding price manipulation, can you prove it?