The best start for beginners here - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Hey friend, welcome to this platform. You've found the best forum to learn about cryptocurrency, and you have to learn about the rules and regulations before posting to avoid mistakes. So this platform will help you will help us to learn more about cryptocurrency. This will be definitely beneficial in future, for investing and trading. Spend time in this forum, and enhance your knowledge on cryptos.

• +3 1

There are lot's of useful post in this forum. They can learn how to trade and invest. form here they can start their own journey of trading with crypto cuerencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That's right my friend, for all newbies it's better to visit beginners section where they can be able to read and identify various forum rules and regulations that can guide them in using this forum without violating them.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, the best section for the start is the beginners section because it contains a lot of important and useful information about cryptocurrencies, trading and some important advice on how to deal with members. In addition, there are some topics about forum rules and instructions, so the beginners section is the best for new members.

• +4 1

Hello everyone am really excited to be this platform crypto talk open a lot of opportunity for friends to earn money all you need is constructive grammar to please other in the platform

Yes off course this is best start for beginners. Any one who wants to earn money online come here and earn. But you have patience to earn money. You have to spend time on this forum. Then after 100 posts your earnings stats.

Hello everyone wellcome to crypto talk family here you learn different things where you share knowledge with one another know you IQ I mean intelligent qution help each other analyze some problems

• +4 1

Hey mate, you are right beginner section is the best category for the new member in this forum. In beginner group we found easy post and we can understand the meaning of the post, so that we can also reply the topic of the post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Greetings to all newbie here the best start of the forum is the completion of the first 100 post as a newbie which enlighten you more about the forum.

My friend you have shared very good information with us. Many newbies want that whatever they join, they should definitely read the beginners sections of this forum in a good way because here they will get such information that will work for them. When you read this section well, then here they will get a lot of information which will be very helpful for them to work on this forum. My friend, if you wish any friend in any section of this forum then you will definitely get to learn something from there because it is a forum that is full of knowledge and information. That's why beginners should read it properly so that it can understand everything easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/4/2020 at 6:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Hey hope you will be fine and doing good 

As you explained in your topic that best start for the beginners is the beginners section so i completely agree with in beginners section we know every basic thing about the cryptocurrency. Its example is like a school we admit our child in school so he goes first to the playgroup and then higer class so cryptotalk is also like school here we need to join the beginners section first to get enough knowledge about the crypto then we are able to join the other section.

you did well by reading the forum rules and regulations,  I advise all the newbies here to take there time and proof read the do and don't of the platform to avoid getting warning and suspension. 

Dear beginners, go through the beginner section, learn and gain information and know how it works. Follow rules of this forum,be consistent and follow seniors and learn to create your own contents from both internal and external sources.

• +1 1

that is the most problem to the new members here they posting or completing the required 100 posts but they don't review the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum so the ending is getting them warnings better to read and understand first the about forum to get ideas what this forum is and how it works and how earn profit from this. Read and do some research before start here to grow more.

Your phrases are especially true, as revel in in the Forex market performs a massive role, I learned loads of things in Forex, however I nonetheless have little experience on this field that I ought to research greater from this discussion board as nicely and study cryptocurrency.

When I arrived here in this platform the beginner section was my first encounter before I started the journey and I really learned a lot which gave me the courage to be part of this platform today, finally my advice to a beginner is to work hard and use is time management wisely.

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section

Most recommended advice for beginners! Everyone newbie should understand rules and apply them in their work, glad to see that you have been benifitted from beginner's section and hope you will get benefits from other sections as well in future. 

there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

Yes, it is the most active section as New beginners join daily and use this section for posting. This is the reason that every question you have In your mind is present in Beginners section if not present, it will be a good idea to create your topic with all rules followed Good luck! 

Hi, i completely agree with you. I am also beginer and i started reading the beginer section. I found many information from this section. Many seniors posts help me to know about cryptocurrency. The steps they give i also follow them and advice to new beginors to visit that section and successed.

My best start in this forum has been my ability and dedication to go around the sections of the forum mostly beginner's before doing anything and understand the rules so all these starting points gave me much flexibility to work here,now I'm enjoy it.

At the point when I turned into another individual from cryptotalk, the apprentices area helped me a ton and my instruct to all new individuals regarding cryptotalk is for you to go to the learners segment all you new to be fruitful in cryptotalk has been clarified in this part.

Thanks my friend for sharing this kind of information

Yes it's the best to complete the 300 posts in the begginers section. Because from here we can learn the basics skills of working and knowledge about the cryptotalk. After that you can visit the other sections.

Begginers session is very informative and also provide good excercise which help one to stay in the forum patiently. Those who is having the patience and willigness to work hard will survive in the forum. However it is truly informative and productive as well.

yes, the topic for beginners is incredibly useful for those who have just come to this area. Thanks to this topic and topic in Russian, I received such knowledge that I had never even known about before. who came here only to earn money, do not be lazy to read the posts, this is really useful.

Thank you for this useful Post my friend. Everyone new here must spend a little valuable time in learning about the cryptocurrency world and Market. It requires good traning inorder to start and continue successful in the forum. Good luck friends.

Hi Guys , welcome to the family cryptotalk . The beginners section is really easy the first step for the beginners is reading and understanding each comments , through reading each comments you will gain lot of knowledge regarding cryptotalk forum.