The best start for beginners here - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Hello friend, thank you, I am new to the forum and the beginner section teaches me something new every day without having to go to another site. new terminologies grow in my knowledge every day.
For those who are just starting out, it is highly recommended to visit this section!

SailorMoon!

• +3 1

Every begginers shoudl read the rules first, so they can understand how thing works here. After finishing your first 100 posts you'll start to earn some satoshi. If you want to get good reputation and not get banned you should make useful posts with doing research. This forum is a great oopourtunity to improving your knowledge about crypto you don't wanna miss it.

• +3 1
  • +4 2

Thanks for advising and it is very important for everyone because read the rules and regulations of this forum is helpful for us . When we read the rules of this forum we should try to follow them . And it is better for us because if we don't follow the rules then we can get warning point and will be banned by admins . That's why avoid the copy paste create always useful and informative posts . Help the other members especially new members  .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This section is a good place to start for beginners that is right. Also, I advise them to read the forum rules to understand how the forum proceeds. Than they can start creating topics and writing useful posts. I also advise beginners to follow some people and give good reaction to others posts, so they become acknowledged by other users as well. Have a nice evening and good luck

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You are right the bigner section is very important and helpful for the new members at this platform. The bigner section is the most profitable and helpful for newbei. This provide big knowledge for the bigner. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes i think it is the best start for the beginner's. It is the best time. But you should work to on the cryptotalk. It is the best start. You can earn money with little effort.

• +1 1

I should do my work regularly . I should read the begining section . By doing my work daily i would become a good member . I want to learn more from our senior members 

When starting to work with it, beginners should read their section to avoid mistakes and every question on your head you will find in the beginners section

There's no doubt that every beginner should start from the beginner section inorder to get the best of information on how to remain successfully not only on the cryptotalk forum platform but also how to avoid been knock out due to violation of rules.

The beginner section is the backbone as on how we can easily use the forum, as this is the section which you can actually tend to ask all the questions and even get to know the commons mistake which can be solved

• +2 1

Hi @liethAlsamoorix4Truly you are correct Those who are new to crypto can improve on the off chance that they study the crypto goodline gathering apparatuses and post them. The greater part of them need to invest a large portion of their energy in the Bigina division. At that point they will get all the data about crypto. In it they will find out about crypto.

Yes, of course, this cryptocurrency forum is the best platform for beginners.  Here you can make money through post.  However, the posts must be relevant and constructive.  Your money depends on the post rating.  So make every post seriously by applying it with higher skill from knowledge.  Newcomers should be aware of the rules of the forum before working to improve the forum.  And it is possible to achieve success easily by following the posts of seniors and taking advice.

• +1 1

The best start for beginner is the for beginner section. 

I stared working in mobile apps and puzzled myself there. 

Then my friend suggest me to remain in that section for efficient leaening about crypto and trading from then i focus on that section much. 

• +3 1

You are right.  When I started  working  here I didn’t  understand  anything.  The. i start reading  from the biginer side. Now I can understand   and learn many things.  I have come to know about trading and investment .  So this side is very useful  for a biginers.

Yes mate ,you are right .The beginners section is a good start ,it helped me clear a lot of doubt about this forum. Thanks to the expertise of other higher ranking members for creating and posting good and helpful topics on this forum.

• +1 1

The beginner should go through the rules section because there something which should be avoided like copy paste, useless posts and comments. Because by doing copy paste you will get ban and useless post will be deleted so that willn't be count.

• +2 1

The beginners section is very easy for a beginner to learn very easily because here very easy topics are given. By reading post here in Crypto talk you can increase your knowledge. It has benefited me a lot in experience and knowledge wise.

• +1 1

Yes the beginners section provides all the newbies good and valuable information about the forum that help them in starting their journey at cryptotalk.Mostly the posts here are related to the rules and regulations and all about that What to do and how to do at theforum.Newbies should read the quality posts and should acquire the basic knowledge about the forum and its rules amd regulations as It will make easy to star their eork here.Good Luck!

• +3 1

If the beginners section is the best for the beginning of the people in the forum in this section you will find everything you need to know to get ahead in cryptotalk and you get the proper knowledge to go to the other sections 

Welcome, for beginners should read the introduction. We must understand and evaluate the information shared on the forum. We improve ourselves by making new posts or comments.

Dear this platform has basic knowledge about Crypto currencies and online trading where lead us to work hard and earn good profit from this site. This site have many members which give their important suggestions about different topics. This platform gives us necessary information about Crypto currencies youbit exchanger and BTC also.

This is imperative to us before we progress on anything I thought that it was valuable that we should peruse all the guidelines of cryptotalk as rules and guideline of segments and so forth follow a read remarks of seniors individuals since I think all these will help us alot on ways that we make great post additionally commit us to try not to make errors

Yes, my friend, the best start for beginners is from here, as they learn everything related to this coding through the information that friends pose and share with everyone.

That's right..When I started too, this section was the best one here to provide my information with the basics and laws so the forum
For every newbie here ... this is the best section

• +1 1
  • +2 1