For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Yes, my friend, you are right. Beginners must ask or consult the elderly and members before anything so that they do not lose their money. Working here requires some awareness and sufficient experience before entering into investment. Therefore, members and supervisors must be asked before starting to invest and they will help us because they are wonderful.

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right I also faced that most of the beginners like me face many hardle and loss their coins during trading and I loss many of my coins I just request the senior kindly guide us because you are our teachers and you have knowledge kindly please support us and share your experience with us .thank you Soo much.

True, there are many fake cryptocurrencies in the Yobit platform, which within one day becomes zero, and leads to huge losses for investors, I tried to invest in Dice and Water and lost a lot because of their price drop to zero, so I will only invest in stable currencies like Ethereum and XRP.

The dead coins in yobit is  easy to know and if we want to invest. You are right because of benefiting from the experience of cryptocurrencies. It helps us..

That's is an absolutely true the hype of the cryptocurrencies nowdays is really dangerous , but you can take care of the fake cryptocurrencies by simple following ane information resource , it's not too hard to find the right coin

Dear friend .. Investment is of course a good thing for those who know it .. I think it is good for the novice to ask about what the investment is and also study it and study the risks that come with it .. I think that advice in this forum is free, so everyone should search for their answers in this If the forum does not find an answer to it by asking a question within a topic, and surely the old members who have experience in the field of investment will provide advice .. I hope to make a good investment in my cryptocurrency money .. and for sure that I am here among you I will succeed .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

True, there are many fake cryptocurrencies in the Yobit platform, which within one day becomes zero, and leads to huge losses for investors, I tried to invest in Dice and Water and lost a lot because of their price drop to zero, so I will only invest in stable currencies like Ethereum and XRP.

According to me I too strongly believe that every newcomer should take some expert advice should read some journals go through some videos so that they can gain some information regarding Doors investment patterns and regarding the queens they're planning to invest all or any kind of investment vehicle going to make that can protect them from getting fail or prevent them from chasing losses

It would definitely be a very unwise decision for a newbie in the world of cryptocurrecies to just invest into a certain coins or sites without proper knowledge about that coin or the investment platform, sometimes even if you read about the coins and the platform, still there is need for an experience person to guide you .

• +2 1

Yes mate,I agree with you.Beginners are not much aware of cryptocurrency and they often make mistakes by investing more money before ingesting money, they should ask experienced people and consult with them.

Right we should ask to senior members before we should make an investment because there are many scammers. who can scam you.to get more money so we should get help from the seniors before making an investment in any digital currencies. I advise new members to follow this carefully.

• +4 1

Thanks so much for your concern mate, actually we the begginers lack much experience about Crypto that's why we easily got scam by some fake sites. We should ask the senior members a legit investment sites before investing our hard earn money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, you are right. Investment is  a great process and it requires lot of knowledge and patience to get benefits from it. So, it is already best to first learn all the things about investment and then start our investment journey in order to get good benefits.

Yes, my dear friend, we, as beginners in this forum, must ask and know the laws before we invest and share ideas in this forum in order not to be banned or to receive warning points from the elderly and to abide by the laws and our posts are positive and useful to the members of the rest Greetings to you

• +1 1

There are a lot of junior members who are stolen without forums due to their lack of experience in investing in cryptocurrencies, so they should ask old and experienced members to help them not to steal it and in order to make good money.

Thank you, dear friend, and I want to add to your words the importance of credibility in sharing useful information in order to return a general benefit to those within this platform ..

We must learn from experts and constantly seek skills development from them.

Welcome my friend 💕

My friend ..
Yes, you are right because benefiting from the experiences of others in the world of cryptocurrencies is essential,
There must be some good friends in this field as well, so try to exchange good information with yourself, and keep an eye on everything new in the crypto world, especially fraud sites.

• +2 1

Hello my friends, have a good day. Of course, as a beginner, I try to investigate and search for every opinion on investment before working on that, and work to discover the positive and expected negatives of investment without the prior order. Thank you for your suggested opinion.

Very very nice advice dear fellow. I will definitely follow this when i will do investment. Thank you so much for telling us because investment is very risky because we don't know that this investment can give us profit or not  so we should start investment after taking knowledge.

• +5 1

Thank you for your advice, my friend, and it is important that new people ask and get more information about the investment before actually doing it, and the old members should help more newcomers and give them useful advice.

• +2 1

Of course, if the person is the owner of a capital and thinks about the issue of investment and does not have sufficient information about it, I advise him to seek help from major investors and senior members in order to gain the necessary experience in order to work well in investment and achieve the best gains later.  Therefore, the issue of requesting assistance and the question is a very important topic in order to make a profit.

My friend, you are right. Of course, beginners in this forum should study and gain great experience in the field of trading, knowledge about currencies, and gain experience before starting to invest. It is also better for them to ask experts or create a topic here about the currency so that they do not lose their money.

Thank you, my friend.  
It's really important and useful advice 
As a beginner, it's easy to get scammed and faked because of my inexperience and lack of information. 
Because this kind of work is new to me. So I often read the topics of expert members that avoid me making a lot of mistakes

Hi, I am new here but I realized any questions and topics you shared this platform I hope you all success in you own work so please heart me and I motivated for your 1 heart so please you can do it and please sharing good post in this forum I alos like your opinion Keep it up brother's.

Thanks for your advice, my friend and I am looking for search and seeing to know what they recommend and what you see in the current encrypted campaigns, we all have all knowledge and permanent pests to learn!.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• SwapGate | Efficient Cryptocurrency Exchange SwapGate provides you with an innovative platform for instant cryptocurrency exchange. Our mission is to offer a fast, secure, and convenient exchange service for over 100 types of cryptocurrency assets without the need for lengthy registration and KYC procedures. Our service works 24/7 and you can already make your cryptocurrency exchanges now. Our platform is simple, easy to use, and built for efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Here are our key features of the SwapGate platform:  Fast and Affordable: Start exchanging instantly without going through registration. Transparent terms and conditions: We guarantee no hidden fees and fair transaction terms.  High security: We use advanced encryption and security technologies to protect your data and funds. About SwapGate: At SwapGate, we are committed to continuous development and innovation. Our team are professionals in their field, united by a common goal to create an efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. We strive to offer the best service and constant online customer support . You can efficiently perform cryptocurrency manipulation on our website, and here are the short steps to exchange on SwapGate:  Asset selection: Determine which cryptocurrencies you want to exchange.  Determining the exchange rate: Choose a floating or fixed exchange rate.  Confirm & Send: Confirm the transaction details and send the cryptocurrency to the specified address.  Receive Coins: Track the exchange process in real-time and receive your cryptocurrency to the provided wallet. Join SwapGate and make fast exchanges without hidden fees! ️ SwapGate has a seamless support team ready to assist you with your cryptocurrency exchange needs. For more information, please get in touch with us:  Online chat: On the website, click on the blue dialog box  Email: info@SwapGate.io  Tech Support: @SwapGate_SupportBot on Telegram SwapGate is the choice for safe and easy cryptocurrency exchange with favorable fees. Easily exchange fiat for cryptocurrency and one cryptocurrency for another. Join us on https://swapgate.io and enjoy fast transactions now.
    • График крупных разлоков токенов в мае       Особенно крупные анлоки будут у AEVO и PYTH — более $1 млрд.
    • Финансовые рынки преследуются настроениями отказа от риска в преддверии решения ФРС по процентной ставке и пресс-конференции, которая состоится позднее сегодня. Компания 10x Research заявила, что ориентируется на целевуой уровень в $52 000–55 000, поскольку прогнозирует дальнейшее давление со стороны продавцов.       Биткойн (BTC) торговался около 57 700 долларов в европейское торговое утро в среду после падения до самого низкого уровня с конца февраля, поскольку крупнейшая в мире криптовалюта зафиксировала худший месяц с ноября 2022 года.   По данным CoinDesk, BTC упал примерно на 6,3% за последние 24 часа, опустившись ниже уровня поддержки в 60 000 долларов поздно вечером во вторник. Более широкий рынок криптовалют, измеряемый индексом CoinDesk 20 ( CD20 ), потерял почти 9%, прежде чем частично восстановиться. Криптовалюты преследуются настроениями отказа от риска на более широких финансовых рынках на фоне стагфляционного ощущения в США после признаков замедления роста и устойчивой инфляции, которые ослабили надежды на снижение процентных ставок Федеральной резервной системой. Федеральный комитет по открытым рынкам должен вынести свое последнее решение по ставке позднее сегодня.   Эфир (ETH) упал примерно на 5%, опустившись ниже 3000 долларов, в то время как Dogecoin (DOGE) возглавил снижение среди других основных альткойнов, упав на 9%. Solana (SOL) и Avalanche (AVAX) потеряли около 6%. Биткойн упал в апреле, вернув свой первый ежемесячный убыток с августа. Падение на 16% стало худшим с ноября 2022 года, когда рухнула криптовалютная биржа FTX, но некоторые аналитики предупреждают о дальнейшем спаде в ближайшем будущем. Исследовательская фирма по цифровым активам 10x Research заявила, что видит давление продавцов в направлении уровня в 52 000 долларов США, основываясь на оттоке средств из спотовых биржевых фондов США, которые составили 540 миллионов долларов США с момента халвинга 20 апреля. По оценкам компании, средняя цена входа в биткойн-ETF США держателей составляет $57 300, что, таким образом, может оказаться ключевым уровнем поддержки. Чем ближе спотовая цена биткойна к этой средней цене входа, тем выше вероятность дальнейшего закрытия ETF, написал в среду генеральный директор 10x Маркус Тилен. «Возможно, было много туристов из TradeFi в криптовалюте, которые торговали длинными позициями до тех пор, пока не произошел халвинг. Это время уже прошло», — написал он. «Мы ожидаем большего спада, поскольку средний покупатель биткойн-ETF окажется в убытке, когда биткойн будет торговаться ниже 57 300 долларов. Это, вероятно, снизит цены до наших целевых уровней и вызовет коррекцию от -25% до -29% от вершины в 73 000 долларов – отсюда и наша  цена от 73 000 долларов. $52 000/$55 000».
    • Our users can now swiftly exit the matrix of legacy financial systems – Interview with the Tonkeeper team The Open Network (TON) project has been on the front pages of the crypto media in recent weeks. Among the numerous updates, it is worth highlighting the launch of the USDT stablecoin on the TON blockchain. This creates new prospects for the project development, ecosystem, and community. LetsExchange listed USDT-TON ASAP to enable users to benefit from all the advantages the TON network offers. Users can now swap USDT-TON to 4,500+ other cryptocurrencies and buy/sell it with fiat money on LetsExchange. LetsExchange partners can also make the asset available for their users to swap within services and apps using LetsExchange crypto processing. With our partner Tonkeeper, a wallet that allows users to store, receive, and send Toncoin on The Open Network, we shortly discussed thoughts and ideas about the future of the Tonkeeper ecosystem, its benefits, and its potential.   LetsExchange: Can you assess how USDT on the TON blockchain will impact the Tonkeeper community and the project? Tonkeeper: Tether USDT is the world's leading stablecoin, and thanks to low fees on TON and Tonkeeper's convenience and security, it has become super-easy to use for a broad audience. "Tethered USD," or USDT for short, is a hugely successful financial project that brings a relatively stable unit of purchasing power to the world of volatile cryptocurrencies. USDT on TON will definitely add more stability to the TON ecosystem. LetsExchange: Obviously, all these events will positively impact Tonkeeper. Tonkeeper: Well, yes. Tonkeeper becomes the ultimate super-wallet for the entire planet thanks to its super-qualities: Self-custody: You own all your assets directly without any intermediaries or censorship. TON is the most powerful, ultra-scalable blockchain network, guaranteeing high throughput and low fees for billions of users. Tonkeeper Battery: A new service that pays all your blockchain fees automatically. LetsExchange: What benefits does the Tonkeeper wallet offer to USDT TON holders? Tonkeeper: With Tonkeeper, you can easily receive USDT on your personal device, pay for any service that accepts it via a QR code or TON Connect, swap for other tokens, and recharge the battery to cover all the network fees without ever signing up on any centralized exchange. To be clear, the Tonkeeper Battery feature makes Tonkeeper the best way to use USDT. You hold tokens on your device, and with the Tonkeeper Battery, you can pay with USDT without worrying about gas fees or your TON balance. We would say Tonkeeper users can exit the matrix of legacy financial systems with full speed and luxury! You can install the Tonkeeper today and enjoy TON USDT with LetsExchange!
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.05.2024 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.5% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10250 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.5% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9661 USDT Наш сайт.      
    • Приветствуем Всех форумчан, гостей и клиентов! Уведомляем Вас о действующих валют в нашем сервисе.Crypto:1. Bitcoin BTC2. Ethereum ETH3. Avalanche AVAX4. Bitcoin Cash BCH5. BinanceCoin BEP20 BNB6. Dash DASH7. Dogecoin DOGE8. Litecoin LTC9. Polygon MATIC10. Toncoin TON11. Tron TRX12. Dai ETH13. Tether USDT TRC2014. Tether USDT BEP2015. Tether USDT ERC2016. USDCoin ERC20 USDC17. USDCoin TRC20 USDCBank:1. Сбербанк RUB2. Тинькофф RUB3. Альфа-Банк RUB4. РайфайзенБанк RUB5. СБП RUB (любой банк)6. ВТБ RUB7. ГазпромБанк RUB
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Bitcoin продолжает демонстрировать впечатляющий рост, покоряя новые вершины и устанавливая новые исторические рекорды. Этот ведущий криптовалютный актив привлекает все больше внимания со стороны инвесторов и компаний, что способствует его дальнейшему укреплению на рынке. Крупные игроки, такие как Tesla, MicroStrategy и Square, продолжают активно инвестировать в Bitcoin, подтверждая его статус как альтернативного актива с высоким потенциалом для роста.   Знаковым событием стало решение Tesla приобрести $1.5 миллиарда Bitcoin и возможность принимать их в качестве платежей за свою продукцию. Этот шаг вызвал значительный резонанс в индустрии и стимулировал другие компании рассмотреть криптовалюту как часть своего портфеля активов. Появление финансовых инструментов, таких как биржевые фонды (ETF) и фьючерсы на Bitcoin, расширяет доступ институциональных инвесторов к этому цифровому активу, что способствует увеличению спроса и укреплению его позиций на рынке.   В целом, рост и укрепление Bitcoin свидетельствует о его значимости на финансовых рынках и его потенциале для дальнейшего развития. Учитывая все вышеперечисленные факторы, можно с уверенностью сказать, что Bitcoin остается важным активом, способным привлекать новых инвесторов и укреплять свои позиции на мировой финансовой сцене.
    • Привет всем форумчанам! Обменник E-crypto.space предлагает сделать обмен Litecoin LTC на Сбербанк RUB. Предлагаем лучшую поддержку и условия обмена.   Контакты для связи: email: info@e-crypto.space
    • 🏷 Reward : OCEAN ( For All ) 🪂 Register : t.me/waveonsuibot/walletapp?startapp=1258080 ➖️ Create Wallet ➖️ Backup Phrase ➖️ Go to Claim > Complete Mission ➖️ Claim Daily ➖️ Done LFG