For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

It is natural that it is a necessary advice. Successful investment cannot be done without multiple questions to enter into the investment or not to start it, or the questions may be to collect experiences and past experiences from friends and this forum provides a simple educational method for coding operations with a material income to start within this profitable field.

As a member, we are here to collaborate to provide useful content
The best way to not help each other is to create group conversations in which we ask questions and respond to each other

• +1 1

Hello 

benefiting from the experiences of others in the world of cryptocurrencies is essential,

and every beginner should benefit from the experiences of people older than him in this field and learn from their mistakes 

• +5 1

For new beginners who want to invest, you must have the necessary information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to invest them properly, and you must have the expertise to make a successful investment and have knowledge about counterfeit currencies, so ask people or old members and experts in this field to avoid losing your money and exposing you to fraud.

I agree with you
We do not have to do anything we do not have sufficient knowledge that protects us from the loss of our money. We must always ask people with great experience so as not to lose our money.

It is very easy to deceive the beginners by luring them into cheap currencies and a fake business plan that shows the future of this currency and thus beginners buy it and build all their dreams on it without expecting the inevitable loss.
There are many experts who never skimp on their information and we can follow them and ask them before starting any investment in order to avoid a loss.

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Why do you laugh at this question? You understand, when you live on retirement, constantly in anxiety how to live until the next one, how to plan everything so that there is not only enough food, a communal apartment, but you also want to pamper your grandchildren! You wonder what to come up with in order to increase your budget.

Edited by Rchandanar

Investing a pension is probably not worth it. It is better to just be actively interested in the available opportunities for part-time work on the Internet without having to invest your own funds. There are such options and they become a good help to retirement. And then you can invest the money earned in this way much more calmly.

Cryptocurrency is an increased risk, so only free money can be carried here, the loss of which will not affect life in general. Pensioners have a very small pension, because of this moment I would not recommend throwing the last funds here.

We must search, ask, and make sure of the reliable source for what our investment or business is successful without deception or fraud, so we must ask what are the best platforms for trading and investment, what are the currencies that we can trade in and what are the best currencies for investment

I don’t know how, but it’s very surprising that at that age you don’t sit still and try to do something in your life. It is definitely not worth living with your pension. Try to write on the forum, it is determined that your activity takes an additional 3-4 thousand per month.

This is true, many lose a lot because of fraudsters and fake sites, and I advise everyone to know and confirm the credibility of the site before investing

• +4 1

Most of the retirees have long been lost in the field of making money on the Internet and with cryptocurrency topics for a long time in Japan. You are right about the development of the country in this direction, it is lame.

Those. can there be new types and types of coins? But it seems to me that the oil industry did not believe in their time, and then personal computers, cellular communications. So the crypt for many now seems more bloated than real. But it's better to get some bumps now, as for me, than late

As an economist, I can say for sure that you need to think about the finances of the future now, and it doesn't matter if you are young or retired. But I will remain with my opinion that the current pensioners should not interfere. Only if for the sake of interest or expansion of horizons. And now to replace pension with crypt is generally utopia, at least in the next 10-15 years for sure!

I have talked about this topic a lot, we must share information and experiences here. There is no shame in asking and taking knowledge from more experienced people here, this is better than losing your money in investing in an unprofitable business.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice . You are absolutely right . It is better for beginners not to start trading before consulting expert members to get advice and benefit from their experiences in order not to repeat the same mistakes . After obtaining the appropriate experience, they can draw up a plan that suits them and work to achieve them .

yes age is what's in your head. I don’t understand what age has to do with it. The crypt is good because at the moment anyone, whether a pensioner or a schoolboy, can do it. the main thing is that the gray matter works. and even more, the shake-up on the song is very useful. stimulates to life. another thing is that the last crumbs cannot be carried into the crypt. but this is again a conversation about gray matter

Well, now, in some part, in some areas, you can pay with cryptocurrency, for example, there is a service to support the payment of a phone using a crypt, this of course is not official, but development is underway. Fiat, of course, will not supplant the crypt for nothing.

You are right .. that the issue of investment requires a lot of experience in analysis and forecasting, so we as beginners have patience before starting to invest until we get enough information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, beginners in the field of investment should not be reckless and choose a random currency. I have not yet tried to invest in it, but I advise you to follow some youtubers on this topic.

It is true there are many scammers and fake people in crypto world.before investing you should ask the experience persons in the forum as a beginner don't invest in any coin first learn how to trade and sell bitcoin.

Most likely, this is not at all when it does not happen to our pensioners, the cryptocurrency is not at all interesting, most likely it will be interesting for our generation, who have long known about cryptocurrency.

There is nothing wrong with asking more experienced people about our investments, for me it is so important as a beginner to ask about anything i don't know about to avoid doing any mistake and losing. 

that's what the conversation is about. and it doesn't matter if you are a pensioner or a pioneer. the main thing is not to carry the last penny to the crypt. and you can help your mother, father, grandfather or grandmother figure it out, if, of course, they have a desire.