For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Of course, in our country mostly people are not very well developed, they probably don’t even understand what they are talking about.

Thoughts about this are impossible until one cryptocurrency is created that will be the same for everyone.

Why not? Because of your age? So there is nothing like that in this, here you can teach a child to trade, and people of an age also have experience with no way of thinking, so you shouldn't be like that. Invent the same thing.

Well, I don’t know, as for me, the cryptocurrency is not left to live for long, because soon the moment will come when bitcoin will sharply fall down, and with it, almost the entire economy of the cryptocurrency.

I would not even call life, the state when there is no means of subsistence, of course, ensuring your old age is now completely in the hands of today's able-bodied people, cryptocurrency is the capital that will at least warm up with its heat in the years when other income falls off.

The fact that there is no payment is not a problem, you can withdraw through exchangers to a bank card and that's all, the main thing is that there is a desire to study cryptocurrency, and you can study it at any age.

hello, today a lot of people have already gained an understanding that the usual earnings are fading into the background, since many are starting to earn online, on electronic exchanges, I think that the same will happen with pensions

Well, when the years pass and everyone who writes here that it is impossible to deal with crypt in retirement, they themselves will retire and will calmly deal with it. and this question will disappear by itself. and time flies very quickly, it only now seems that there is a wagon of time before retirement, we will not have time to look back and here it is cryptopension))

Thanks very much bro

we should have a lot of information before we make trading and investments

just be patient as you can and clarify the thing you don't know about it

wish all members are well

I advise beginners not to rush to invest and trade, they must first learn how to invest and how to trade well, then they can start investing in order not to fall into fraud or invest in a fake currency

On 3/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, Cammer said:

Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

You are right dear friend! We should ask experts about certain coin/token we are going to invest in. It will protect us from loosing our money in scam projects. We should prepare ourselves to know whether some coin is legit or scam. Etherscan is used to find contract adress of cryptocurrency, here you can find your desired coin legit or scam. 

Yes, you are right. Beginners must ask those who have experience before entering into investments so that they are not exposed to fraud and lose their money and in order to know which currencies are better to invest and the best way to trade.

• +3 1

Of course my friends what our friend says is true that we witness daily many frauds that traders are exposed to due to lack of experience, so we have to ask before starting trading, you can ask one of your expert friends about how to trade and the appropriate woes

• +2 1

I totally agree with your suggestion as beginners are not much experienced about cryptotalk they must ask others and seek advice from them.they often make bad decisions and then repent.so they should ask before investment.

Yes you are right friend I think the forum basic work is that we always should get help from the other colleagues of this forum about the currency beforr investment, it can give ua alot of review and we can think and make decision about this after getting the different reviews so that we can prevent from the major loss.

• +1 1

I think in order to support yourself for retirement, you need not work badly now and invest all your funds in coins that may well grow in the future, or it is possible to put money in a bank there are less risks, but the earnings are very small.

It's just a matter of whether this person at such a great age will be able to cope with cryptocurrency and generally understand what it is, because a person, so to speak, not of our generation hardly has any idea of any information technology

Welcome dear. I am also new member here. I didn't know about this nothing But i have some friends which are working in the world of crypto from many years ago. I will share this to my friend and collect information about this from them. I will share their experience soon with you. 

• +1 1

f you do not have enough pension for life, then you should not invest it in cryptocurrency, because you can lose it completely. Just post on this forum and participate in the airdrops.

This is logical talk, you as a beginner do not have to rush to invest. Ask the experts around you so that they give you the correct information that will benefit you in a successful investment.

So that's why they are interested in all sorts of things that the pension is not enough. This is a slightly different generation. If he knows all these things about internet earnings and so on, they will not. It's a shame that they will be divorced even more in this topic. 

I don't think that the topic is real, and I have not met more than one person at that age who knows about crypt, well, even if this is so, I would not advise the author to invest his pension in crypt, if it is of course the last money, except perhaps 10-15 percent.

Thank you my friend for this helpful advice. I noticed that you are providing many helpful advice on this forum. Thank you . Knowledge must be obtained from the experts before taking any risk

You are right my friend, most beginners tend to try things on their own without asking anyone, but I think expert members can help, it is important to benefit from the experiences of others in this field to avoid the mistakes they made.

As for me, you wrote nonsense. You can put in an investment box and take more than 10% in less than a year. Well, or just engage in holding coins when a person is retired and 72 years old is the best way, the main thing is to analyze it correctly.

Well, those who bet on cryptocurrency in the 10s made good money on it. Therefore, now, too, there is a chance to have time to run into the departing train and get rich in 20 years. Personally, I would have made a bet