For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

On 3/4/2020 at 12:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

There are a lot of beginners who lose their money by trading and investing, so these people must first of all conduct a search for investment sites and currencies that they want to invest in so that their losses are not large in false sites.

You are right because benefiting from the experiences of others in the world of cryptocurrencies is essential, and you must in every end of the topic where you are investing your money. Otherwise, you can face a big loss in the future. Every beginner should benefit from the experiences of older people in this field

I agree with you my friend, we must always take the advice of old and experienced members before starting any investment, because the websites are full of fraudsters, and there are a lot of fake currencies, always be careful.

You are right that beginners invest money without knowledge of currencies, so beginners lose money in investing in fake currencies, so beginners should ask before investing money in any currency.

Idea cleanings yes you're right my friend specially the big message and don't invest they all of your money in if you don't know about crypto first of all you have to learn about cryptocurrency and learn about how to investigate you can see you should invest or with you grown now don't invest in then you will invest a small amount of money somehow a few loser you will lose small amount off money

Hi there greetings if you want to invest your money in cryptocurrency currency or specially you are a weakness I strongly recommend you to don't invest for if you don't know about the investment in cryptocurrency first you should learn about cryptocurrency and then University if you don't learn and invest your money you and I will losing all of your money so I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Many beginners lose money because they believe that they will easily make money trading cryptocurrencies and therefore beginners do not know which cryptocurrencies to invest in.  We have to advise the beginners in order not to lose more money.

Good day, everybody! This topic was created because I'm curious as to which wallet, Binance or Yobit, is the best to use. Who is reliable, clean, and simple to use for the...

There are some experts who can help outside of this forum, if I am a crypto user I need to have some good friends in this case.Try to exchange good information with them and be prepared with everything new in the crypto world, especially about scam  sites.

Of course, my dear friend, before starting any business, whether in trade or other, we must investigate and search for it better because we cannot accomplish any work without sufficient knowledge and experience, so we must resort to experts or any source that helps us to work and profit well.

Beginners believe that all currencies are real and can be profitable from trading them, but they do not know that there are thousands of fake currencies that cause loss of money for beginners.  Beginners should take time and learn well before trading and investing.

Thank you, my friend, for your great advice, as members, especially beginners, are exposed to fraud because they have insufficient experience in the world of cryptography and digital currencies. Here, beginners should seek the advice of older and experienced people in the crypto world so that they do not fall victim to fraud and fraud.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this. We must beware of the new cryptocurrencies, some of them are for deception and fraud, and I think it is better to invest in the famous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin, this is safer.

: I have no idea about this....You must establish relationships and friendship with members and seek help from them when needed.. It is normal for something that we do not understand and have no idea how to deal with, and it is normal to ask those responsible and innocent because they have been through these things before...Asking experts and sharing information is very useful

You should definitely have someone who serves as a mentor so that you can seek advice and assistance before investing in a currency. A individual like that would be extremely helpful to you, particularly if you are just starting out. This forum has a large number of experienced participants. Make time for them and keep in touch with them.

No, there are many methods by which you can mobilize the portfolio through your daily work and the support that comes on positive evaluations. You can also work with trading and investment. I advise you to continue working and I wish you success and you always have to know the pros and cons and the currency that you want to invest.  In order not to lose you

In fact, I have noticed many beginners investing even though there is not enough capital for them.  But in my opinion this should not be risked،But they must be patient until they reach the stage of investment

• +4 1

I agree with you my friend ..
You must benefit from the experiences of others in investing and trading in order to have a complete idea of the work and the method of earning. All beginners need inquiries to succeed.

There are far too many fake coins out there. And it's a bad thing to find out the truth after you've invested. Investing should always be done in reputable exchanges, in my view. Stay away from these fake and scam sites because you could lose all of your money in a matter of minutes!

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

As a result, this is a very useful article for someone who is new to the site. Before taking a major move on this forum or anywhere else, you must inquire. Because you should know everything there is to know about the subject in which you are investing your money. Otherwise, you might be in for a huge loss in the future. You should seek advice from any expert.

• +5 1

Thank you my friend because you spoke about this important topic .Of course, beginners should ask others about everything before they do anything to avoid making mistakes and losses . Everyone here is kind and helping each other.

What do you need to get started?

Entering the world of cryptocurrencies is not as difficult as it may seem. With a little research, you could be ready to go in no time. So what do you need?

Choose a cryptocurrency, Get a wallet, Buy at an exchange ...!

Hello my friend, thank you for the advice. Yes, we must not be reckless and rush to invest. We must calm down and seek advice from senior members and experts, so we will spare ourselves from losing our money.

• +3 1