For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Hello my dear friend.  First if this is to do business.  Then he has to acquire knowledge about business. He has to know about market.  Then he can improve his business.

Welcome
Yeah, I agree.
We're here to help each other so we have to help the new members in all aspects and answer their questions.
And when we help them it's from our generosity nothing more.

• +5 1

Yes i agree with you friend. If you are a begginer and you are thinking about investing in crypto currency olease contect someone who has been in this field. Coz its risky , some points that a biggener should keep in his mind that always diversify your portfolio never invest in one place. Invest only that much amount which you can afford to loose.

when It comes to investing in a coin to stay away from big losses. near are a lot of members in at this time who are very experienced int he crypto globe and will be new than happy to help and guide you. Also, reminisce that google is your friend and you.

Beginners believe that all currencies are real and can be profitable from trading them, but they do not know that there are thousands of fake currencies that cause loss of money for beginners.  Beginners should take time and learn well before trading and investing.

• +3 1

Many beginners lose money because they believe that they will easily make money trading cryptocurrencies and therefore beginners do not know which cryptocurrencies to invest in.  We have to advise the beginners in order not to lose more money.

• +3 1

Yes there you are right I agree with you there are many new topics here which we can read and learn there are people that have experience in it the learn and an alarm from here in this forum

On 3/4/2020 at 4:40 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

Thanks you are right their are many scam coins in crypto filed if i think if you wan to invest so go for it on top cryptocurrencie because they are most secure .

Welcome to the forum, beginners. This is a discussion board for instructional purposes. You will make money by buying or saving, and you can gain more if you spend. Many that have put money into this have reaped the rewards. If you want to make money by saving, you must have prior investing experience. Otherwise, you won't be able to profit from your investment. To achieve greater results from here, you must continue to work hard.

It is a good topic you have shared. It is most important to get some knowledge and information from the experience of others. We must have to ask from them before making any investment. There are many people who have lost their money in their first investment because of the lake of knowledge and information about cryptocurrency and trading.

Hello my friend, I recently started working in cryptocurrency, but I try very hard to research and obtain information from expert members before I make an investment, we must learn well and ask questions to experts in the field.

• +3 1

This is indeed a great informative post, dealing with any business not only cryptocurrency blindly or without a thorough investigation research and consultation from expert is a very bad idea and a way of loosing your money on the short run, a thorough knowledge about what you want to invest in is very vital because that is what will lead to your winnings or loosing of your capital,

thank you.

when It comes to investing in a coin to stay away from big losses. near are a lot of members in at this time who are very experienced int he crypto globe and will be new than happy to help and guide you. Also, reminisce that google is your friend and you.

I agree with you, my friend, for all beginners to ask experts about cryptocurrencies before starting to trade or invest in them, there are some reliable sites also through which you can find out if the currency is a failure or successful, but there are many fraudsters that we must avoid, so work hard and gain more experience Before starting to trade and invest.

Good morning should take advantage of the experiences of people older than him in this field and learn from their mistakes.,, 

I feel what important is to avoid exchanging in an unpopular sites, and also seek for advise from friends that share same crypto intelligence to avoid been scam.

Experience is limited to the question. Everyone who is an expert in this field, not only the existing members here, there are also experts outside the forum. You can gain information about cryptocurrencies and you always have to look at topics and everything related to currencies to increase your knowledge

Of course, my friend, any new member should consult the elderly members, and before investing we must get enough experience because this is important for profit, knowledge and experience in addition to the elderly members who help us choose the best cryptocurrency.

My friend, yes, I agree with you because benefiting from the expertise of experts in the world of cryptocurrencies is a must, and every beginner should ask about anything he does not know and benefit from the experiences of elderly people in this field and learn from them to avoid making mistakes

Caution is an obligation everywhere.  Before trying anything new in this forum, we must ask about it first so that we are not subject to a warning or a ban.

Yes, my friend, everyone must before asking the question to senior members before entering into investment because they have experience and this thing helps us to avoid losing our money. Thank you.

• +2 1

How are you, my dear friend, in my personal opinion. Be careful in dealing with investment, because it is a sensitive and risky subject, that is, do not accept a step if you have not studied it in all respects.

Surely we have to do this and try to choose the most credible and honest sites and have people come with them and confirm that they are safe and there is no fraud or fraud thank you for this important advice to many people who have not yet started investing

Of course, I made inquiries before joining the forum and they told me that it is very wonderful, and working with it earns me knowledge, learning, presentation of my opinions and discussion, and when I joined, I really found that it is elegant and deserves to work, it is advised to do so.

• +1 1

Yes it is true and real thinking you have to ask before you invest at some place on some site or online working you have to ask questions you have to know so there you are going to invest and how you will earn. How much profit you can gain.