For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Definitely you are right my friend, lot's of people lost their money for trending and investment. Most of the people lost their money for invest money in fake site. And you are also right, benefiting from the experiences of others in the world of crypto currency is a basic thing, overall everybody try to invest your money in good and trasted site.     

Yes! indeed my friend that is right before we do such things like that investing trading or anything that involves money for us beginners we must ask for the members here who have a lot of experience in doing that things because if we do on our own not having proper knowledge will cause for our earning to lost.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is serious. All beginners or newbies must seek advise from experienced users or gain more knowledge more about investing before engaging to this kind of platform. Because we are talking about money, not just a mere kids games. 

BetFury                                                   

Investment is always risky so for those who lacks knowledge and are new in the Crypto field I don't think it's good for them to invest at first. As if something bad goes they may loose hope at first and quit Crypto forever. So at first it's good to work on free Crypto projects and later after being able of market analysis and taking help from senior they can go for investment. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is always better you ask questions about anything if you don't have good idea to avoid any confusion which may likely lead you to great loss, before investing on any coin in cryptocurrency world do your own research about the project and also seek for expert advice so that you will know the right one for profit.

• +3 1

On 3/4/2020 at 5:25 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

Agreed, most of the investment sites are scam and fake but they can attract you with different plans but you should be very vigilant and do full research then only you have to invest because in the market about 90% investment schemes are fake.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Good topic raised, learned from other people mistakes, ask questions in case of anything you didn't understand, learn from your colleagues we are all here to help each other attain a height level. At any cost don't make a mistake of investing or engaging in to trading coins with out the basic foundation, required experience, you are bound to loose

Thats very true, even the experienced investors always let them know that its very important that they are able to follow the rules and understand what they are investing into , the right idea would to make sure that they know what would be the right effort to work with that is what we should do , learn before you invest and ask a lot of experts read a lot of good articles from the experts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

you are completely right , beginners should always ask experts before doing anything new so they don't lose their money or at least search the net more about it and gain experience in trading before they invest and lose their money

On 04.03.2020 at 14:40, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So I have faced a lot of beginners here and in other forums losing a lot of their money because of fake and scam coins in crypto world. So I would like to send a message for all the beginners in the crypto trading and exchanging field : Please ask other expert members about the coin you would like to invest in before doing anything, to prevent losing a lot of your money if that coin is fake!

I am sorry, but how can beginners know who is real expert and who is not scammer? I think, all beginners should use popular  exchanges like yobit and discover all info about the coin they want invest to

Nowadays,videos of fraudsters started to appear in front of many videos even as advertisements.You need to pay extra attention to these.Never believe the fraudsters who tell us like send 1 Ethereum and we'll send you 2 ethereum not believe.

This is 100% true  to all the begginers, most of the site are scam and needs people hard earns money so before you venture into any crypto currency investment you must ask very well and understand the risk factor before you invest. Yobit has made it easy for begginers to able to ask on this forum called crypto talk. You can do your research here about yobit before you invest with them..

In fact, this is the right situation! But I don't understand how you can enter cryptocurrency if you don't know anything, a coin that doesn't have a price or relevance in the market, what makes you buy it? This is so ridiculous. But I hope that everyone who has read this post, they will not make the mistakes of life! GOOD luck!

to avoid all kind of scam coins or project i suggest to join bitrex market and asking is the best way to learning for both beginers of pro crypto investor good luck to you all .

You are correct, one should find out about the page that one is going to invest in order not to lose our money and look at the testimonies of other people

Edited by joseraul
spanish

In the field of cryptocurrencies, one should always be aware of the risks. There are many known cases when outright scammers were behind the organization of such projects. In addition, the initiators do not always have sufficient experience to bring the project to its logical conclusion, in this case there is also a risk of loss of investment. Each ICO must be approached with a thorough analysis; you cannot trust only the promises of the developers. I think that beginners need to ask the experts for advice, this is the best way.

you should always first investigate a platform well before investing, your time in the market, reviews and ratings from other people is always important to know something well. 

The best way to learn about any topic not only about Crypto is by asking, I am a beginner and will continue to be for a long time I think. To say that I am an experienced person, they will have to spend several years on the subject. From my point of view, it is best to read and ask completely in accordance with the title of the post.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:40, Cammer said:

Hola mis amigos. Así que me he enfrentado a muchos principiantes aquí y en otros foros que pierden mucho dinero debido a las monedas falsas y estafas en el mundo de las criptomonedas. Así que me gustaría enviar un mensaje para todos los principiantes en el campo del comercio e intercambio de criptomonedas: pregunte a otros miembros expertos sobre la moneda en la que le gustaría invertir antes de hacer cualquier cosa, para evitar perder mucho dinero si esa moneda es ¡falso!

I would like to invest but I don't know much about cryptocurrencies but I think bitcoin is more convenient because of its high price, I think so, if I'm wrong, correct me and so I learn

• +3 1

In order to correctly assess the prospects for investments in cryptocurrency, you should carefully study the market and asset, not abandon the chosen strategy and control the situation.

The most popular among market participants is the CoinMarketCap service: all listing cryptocurrencies are collected here, they are sorted by the amount of capitalization, and the rating itself is constantly updated. With the help of CoinMarketCap, it is convenient to monitor the movement of a particular cryptocurrency.

I want your advice on the best currencies to invest in, how to choose, and also when is the best time to invest and finally the right capital to start with, how much?

image.png.d6ae078931c7df4c5aca32d81be3088f.png

it is a good advice for all the beginners. and its important to point out the the relevance of tools like this one, the forum. Always will be a help sites like this. 

What do you need to get started?
Entering the world of cryptocurrencies is not as difficult as it may seem. With a little research, you could be ready to go in no time. So what do you need?
Choose a cryptocurrency, Get a wallet, Buy at an exchange ...

Sure! before a newbie should invest that person should first of all ask an expert before Investing, when i started my way in cryptocurrency i founded mentor and he was teaching me.

On 3/4/2020 at 8:40 AM, Cammer said:

They could open a topic asking about said cryptocurrency, create or join a group of telegrams from trusted people and there consult about scams.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.