For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

Yes, my friend, you are right. Beginners must ask or consult the elderly and members before anything so that they do not lose their money. Working here requires some awareness and sufficient experience before entering into investment. Therefore, members and supervisors must be asked before starting to invest and they will help us because they are wonderful.

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right I also faced that most of the beginners like me face many hardle and loss their coins during trading and I loss many of my coins I just request the senior kindly guide us because you are our teachers and you have knowledge kindly please support us and share your experience with us .thank you Soo much.

True, there are many fake cryptocurrencies in the Yobit platform, which within one day becomes zero, and leads to huge losses for investors, I tried to invest in Dice and Water and lost a lot because of their price drop to zero, so I will only invest in stable currencies like Ethereum and XRP.

The dead coins in yobit is  easy to know and if we want to invest. You are right because of benefiting from the experience of cryptocurrencies. It helps us..

That's is an absolutely true the hype of the cryptocurrencies nowdays is really dangerous , but you can take care of the fake cryptocurrencies by simple following ane information resource , it's not too hard to find the right coin

Dear friend .. Investment is of course a good thing for those who know it .. I think it is good for the novice to ask about what the investment is and also study it and study the risks that come with it .. I think that advice in this forum is free, so everyone should search for their answers in this If the forum does not find an answer to it by asking a question within a topic, and surely the old members who have experience in the field of investment will provide advice .. I hope to make a good investment in my cryptocurrency money .. and for sure that I am here among you I will succeed .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

True, there are many fake cryptocurrencies in the Yobit platform, which within one day becomes zero, and leads to huge losses for investors, I tried to invest in Dice and Water and lost a lot because of their price drop to zero, so I will only invest in stable currencies like Ethereum and XRP.

According to me I too strongly believe that every newcomer should take some expert advice should read some journals go through some videos so that they can gain some information regarding Doors investment patterns and regarding the queens they're planning to invest all or any kind of investment vehicle going to make that can protect them from getting fail or prevent them from chasing losses

It would definitely be a very unwise decision for a newbie in the world of cryptocurrecies to just invest into a certain coins or sites without proper knowledge about that coin or the investment platform, sometimes even if you read about the coins and the platform, still there is need for an experience person to guide you .

• +2 1

Yes mate,I agree with you.Beginners are not much aware of cryptocurrency and they often make mistakes by investing more money before ingesting money, they should ask experienced people and consult with them.

Right we should ask to senior members before we should make an investment because there are many scammers. who can scam you.to get more money so we should get help from the seniors before making an investment in any digital currencies. I advise new members to follow this carefully.

• +4 1

Thanks so much for your concern mate, actually we the begginers lack much experience about Crypto that's why we easily got scam by some fake sites. We should ask the senior members a legit investment sites before investing our hard earn money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, you are right. Investment is  a great process and it requires lot of knowledge and patience to get benefits from it. So, it is already best to first learn all the things about investment and then start our investment journey in order to get good benefits.

Yes, my dear friend, we, as beginners in this forum, must ask and know the laws before we invest and share ideas in this forum in order not to be banned or to receive warning points from the elderly and to abide by the laws and our posts are positive and useful to the members of the rest Greetings to you

• +1 1

There are a lot of junior members who are stolen without forums due to their lack of experience in investing in cryptocurrencies, so they should ask old and experienced members to help them not to steal it and in order to make good money.

Thank you, dear friend, and I want to add to your words the importance of credibility in sharing useful information in order to return a general benefit to those within this platform ..

We must learn from experts and constantly seek skills development from them.

Welcome my friend 💕

My friend ..
Yes, you are right because benefiting from the experiences of others in the world of cryptocurrencies is essential,
There must be some good friends in this field as well, so try to exchange good information with yourself, and keep an eye on everything new in the crypto world, especially fraud sites.

• +2 1

Hello my friends, have a good day. Of course, as a beginner, I try to investigate and search for every opinion on investment before working on that, and work to discover the positive and expected negatives of investment without the prior order. Thank you for your suggested opinion.

Very very nice advice dear fellow. I will definitely follow this when i will do investment. Thank you so much for telling us because investment is very risky because we don't know that this investment can give us profit or not  so we should start investment after taking knowledge.

• +5 1

Thank you for your advice, my friend, and it is important that new people ask and get more information about the investment before actually doing it, and the old members should help more newcomers and give them useful advice.

• +2 1

Of course, if the person is the owner of a capital and thinks about the issue of investment and does not have sufficient information about it, I advise him to seek help from major investors and senior members in order to gain the necessary experience in order to work well in investment and achieve the best gains later.  Therefore, the issue of requesting assistance and the question is a very important topic in order to make a profit.

My friend, you are right. Of course, beginners in this forum should study and gain great experience in the field of trading, knowledge about currencies, and gain experience before starting to invest. It is also better for them to ask experts or create a topic here about the currency so that they do not lose their money.

Thank you, my friend.  
It's really important and useful advice 
As a beginner, it's easy to get scammed and faked because of my inexperience and lack of information. 
Because this kind of work is new to me. So I often read the topics of expert members that avoid me making a lot of mistakes

Hi, I am new here but I realized any questions and topics you shared this platform I hope you all success in you own work so please heart me and I motivated for your 1 heart so please you can do it and please sharing good post in this forum I alos like your opinion Keep it up brother's.

Thanks for your advice, my friend and I am looking for search and seeing to know what they recommend and what you see in the current encrypted campaigns, we all have all knowledge and permanent pests to learn!.