Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

15 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Sid Same here ,  in my village their is nobody know what is Crypto and how we can used it . mostly think this is scam or like a gambling but reality is opposite , this is really a amazing platform for makes a Good profit . even I makes a group of 5 perosn ( of my village ) for trading purpose 

Good to hear, at least you have progress. Understanding crypto currencies is full of struggles, especially now that there are more and more cryptocurrencies so it is difficult to determine which is not a scam. 😀

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I advised my friends to start investing in crypto. They are not engaged in trading, but they invest in ICOs, IEOs, and participate in airdrops.

In fact, this does not matter to me, I do not prefer to invite anyone to the trading market because it is a difficult market and the probability of losing in it is greater than making a profit, so I do not prefer to be a cause of losing someone. But if someone asks me to explain to him how to trade in the market, I will So gladly.

I can can convince people for trading in crypto only for interested people, but its very hard to convince someone who is not interested and has no any idea, because apart from convincing them for trading, you'll also need to teach them on how to trade. 

• +2 1

In my point of view trying to convince someone, it is the job of making known all the parameters and important information of the graphic world, raising both the advantages and disadvantages of trading in this area, since sincerity gives more confidence and at the moment  from your recommend the person gains enough confidence to enter the crypto world.

Of course, you can convince someone to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is only to explain them well and the great benefit that they can get from here, most people do not invest out of fear and misinformation

It is very difficult to persuade people, especially the elderly, to invest in cryptocurrencies because they do not have knowledge in this area and are also afraid for their money. But we should keep telling people about the positive aspects of trading and the benefits and profit from trading cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

No, convincing someone to trade is up to them. Knowing the risks and disadvantages of trading is your own responsibility.

Currently most of my family has entered the world of cryptocurrencies for my reference, since I have made some investments and I have generated good returns and they have been interested in it, for which they have decided to invest as well.

On 3/4/2020 at 2:27 AM, Shaze win said:

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

In fact, I have convinced many friends to enter the world of crypto, at first they did not pay attention to me, but when they witnessed that I made money online they asked me to explain, today many of them are dedicated to trading.

The main technique that can be used to convince people in joining crytpo trading is through providing knowledge and awareness about crypto currency as most of them think the crypto industry is one of the scamming program due to the lack of knowledge

Yes, of course you can. Even I was convinced by my brother to start trading ,  and Now I am a full time trader. Yes it can be pretty hard to convince someone to start training as many of them think its like a fraud and not safe at all. It also depends on Who you are convincing if it's a friend of yours or a family member it's much easier to convince them as they have seen you Earn money and also trust you much more than a stranger. But I think giving some solid reasons and showing them some history of bitcoin would make it Much easier to convince them.

yes i tell my friends he also good investment and proper trading knowledge

i convince to investment in crpto. He see all trading process hope it will be best for it.

To learn to trade it is necessary to have discipline, you do not have to start by gambling, you can win at the beginning but it is a double-edged sword, if you trade through AT you can still win, but you can lose more than you earn, it better is to read books.

Good let me tell you that my method is first to learn to teach and finally you are going to win I have been in this world of Bitcoin for more than 7 years and every day I learn more new strategies for my referrals friends  I always teach them to have a second way to win if they cannot invest I give you methods to earn and then if you invest remember this first Learn

On 3/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, PiroSense said:

Trading is not the main purpose why cryptocurrencies are made. They are named "currencies" to be used like one. A currency is a unit that can be used to exchange for goods and services, and be used to pay in real-life merchants. If all cryptocurrencies are only traded, then what is the essence of holding coins that might really be of no real value/worth?

well for the time being all those crypto "currencies" are not even being used on a global scale yet, so yea trading it seems to be the only use case so far, Trust me we all want crypto to succeed and we want to see adoption and real life use cases for ALL coins.

• +2 1

Yes, I have already convinced several family investors to start trading cryptocurrencies by letting them know that it is a great investment opportunity and to be able to make some profit

I can convince anyone for trading becasue i can show them my trading result and i have proof. Crypto is a life changing business and in this business so many peoples make change their life. Crypto is the best in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In our economy many internet users dont even knows about bitcoin and understanding then is like very very difficult but i have a community of some friends that want to earn from internet therefore they take some advices and start working with there crypto currencies .

3 minutes ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Maaz sultanThank you, my dear brother ... You contribute well to our benefit and the forum's benefit .... Yes, the best thing to say to persuasion is to make money. All people are running after money, I am with you ... But when you go deep into coding, this goal becomes less glowing, you find yourself running Behind other things that have nothing to do with money, but with flying yourself and reaching other goals ... coding is an art before money is enjoyment, but not all people enjoy it ....

Welcome to this form where you can learn with earn i am very thankful to give me this honor i will feel proud when help any member and works for the goodness of this forum .

if it is possible, I have achieved it by showing people all the benefits that cryptomonies generate, and it has been very useful, they have improved their lives thanks to them and no doubt it has been gratifying to see how they can be advanced with them

if I can convince people to enter the cryptocurrency trade and I believe that we can all convince people to enter this wonderful world of cryptocurrency trading.

In my opinion, it is quite important to convince people to start using cryptocurrencies because it helps a lot to make this business bigger, for example many of my friends did not know the world of cryptocurrencies or how they work so I took the task 

to explain step by step how to make tradings, how to create a wallet and a host of things, I have also recommended many small businesses that do not handle the cryptocurrency business to start using it and I give them a little more information about it so they do not get scammed in the future. 

Currently, a large part of my family has chosen to enter the world of cryptocurrencies through my references and seeing that I have obtained good returns.

Well i have talked about cryptocurrencies with my friends and family and they can´t understand it,most of them aren´t familiar with money on the internet so i have to say that i cant convince them XD