Cryptotalk Experience - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lakhlomoha

Cryptotalk Experience

3 minutes ago, Wahid Hasan said:

I will be very happy to be in this kind of community forum, to be able to acquire information although creating several satoshis. You can find simply no roadblocks any time submitting, the particular transaction for the yobit consideration can be clean. Actually blessed We have joined up with this kind of crypto talk community forum, with any luck, in the foreseeable future you will have a growing number of challenges. And also I know this kind of community forum will quickly become one of the better cryptocurrency community forums.

That can be agreeable mate, with the help of the forum participants this forum can be a good place to learn more about crypto industry, I'm a new participant here as I read this forum from another site and I wanted to try what knowledge that I can acquire from here.

This is the first forum to pay with bitcoin directly. this is a very interesting experience, just talking about crypto can get bitcoin for free.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

Ok brother, welcome to the great forum ever, as a newbie you need to post 50 topic before you get paid, and don't copy past from internet, because you always get catch by very smart bot that are here specialy for that, so we want your opinion not others, also here, what matter is cryptocurrency, and nothing else, so it's forbidden to start asking people for money or something like that, also if you are in facebook, this one is not a social media, is only a crypto world forum, so when you are here for get all love story and people misery, and start thinking about how to put a good topic so users here can react 

Good sister very good, isee you give him the first lesson in this forum there is nothing i can add to all what you said, but i hope if all users read it because i think, evry body here need this lesson, so they will stop talking about something that not important to the website.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 10/22/2019 at 10:39 AM, iloveyobit said:

i have 20 days here in the forum , this is incredeble form that give you the money and the information in same time , you wont find this in any other places , the only problems that  somtimes some of my posts deleted and i cant know 

Yeah sister, it's the most great website in the internet, and me too, i get the same problem a lot of, of my posts and replay have gone, i don't know why, maybe because the owner of the post we replied was just a spammers, or the moderator had deleted because it's against the rules, it need to be something with the post or the replay, because the admin here are the most honest person i never had seeing before, but what about our posts? i really don't know.  

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

3 hours ago, Black25 said:

Of course you can give your opinion about the forum in the current state and I also think it is great but my point was that in the future when this forum will reach its full potential it will be even greater 

Well, let's hope so.  At the very least, I'm glad Admins added unpaid Off Toic Section.  One can be sure it will be from a poster who won't post just for the money.  It may be interesting.

8 hours ago, Rg123 said:

Well i'm new member here, im satisfied in this forum because i enhance my grammar and in terms of earning satoshi, i hope that have a good profit becase i followed the rules in this forum. Happy posting guys.

Yes just follow the rules and you will never have any problems,and bring something new in the forum too to share with us 

good luck

Here I feel to be very happy, because we are discussing with regulations that are not too strict like an already large forum. We can participate to build a large forum and get rewards. Of course I hope this can be a successful forum in the future

On 10/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, lakhlomoha said:

H i everyone 

What do you think about earning some satoshi in Cryptotalk forum,Can talk about your experience in it and what's the problems do you have when you post 

I read the rules, of course this does not apply to me. 😪

by the way, if I'm allowed to ask questions about payment per post, will you guys keep posting like this if this forum no longer pays?

i’ve been having a great experience in here. considering that i’ve been doing this since out semestral break. and it really killed my boredom and for the bonus, i gained a lot of knowledge. just sitting around while posting some stuff and get paid by it is really awesome for me.

So far so good. I am very happy with this forum. I can earn some money by posting here and also i learn everyday by reading some threads and good topic. 

last time, i had a trouble signing in and accessing the website. i think that crypto talk that time was down. although, it is okay now and that only happened one time. right now, i’m not facing too much problem in forum. happy posting!!!

2 hours ago, Llaarbi said:

It's a really great site

For sure,you are new here but you will love by time and learn a new thing in crypto too

so far, i didn’t encounter problems these days. except for that time when this site was down and since i’m a newbie, i panicked for a bit. i thought that i got banned for doing nothing. and now my friend told me that the site was just down for a bit. and it’s okay now.

21 hours ago, Kim K said:

The experiences has been good so far and I am enjoying every bit of it. Meet people that helped me understand more about crypto and trading. Meet some that do not understand me and some that appreciate me. The daily payment too has been fun

You have a conclusion bro that's all what we need meeting learning and earn in the same time in one place 

On 11/6/2019 at 12:01 PM, Guest.aka said:

I read the rules, of course this does not apply to me. 😪

by the way, if I'm allowed to ask questions about payment per post, will you guys keep posting like this if this forum no longer pays?

Really i thing a majority will not post any thing without payment but still some member post and talk with others friends without any satoshi just for fun and because they have make some relationship here 

i just got my first payment earlier. speaking of experience here in crypto, it is going smoothly. so far so good. and i am now motivated to post as much as i can because i just received my payment. 

So far so good, i am newbie in this forum and i am lack of knowlegde how crypto tradings work. thank's to this forum and to those people who share their knowlegde. love you guys.

Looking forward how this forum will change my life.

i got my first payment yesterday and so far so good. i have not encountered any problem right now and it’s all going smoothly. however, my friend’s account just got banned earlier and someone’s fixing it right now. but in my account, i don’t have any problem.

When I was starting here It is so difficult for me to understand things happening on this industry, it is funny that at first I really don't understand some terms used by others but later on I learned by searching things that makes me difficult to understand and asking my friends about this industry I think it is very helpful. For now, Still I am not good here just like others haha but I am determined to become successful like them someday.

as of now, i’m not experiencing any problems. it’s so far so good gaming. though i thought with the new rules will give me problem but at least not. 

In this forum I am new to learning as much as I have learned to my friend
If you do 50 posts when you have 51counts, then you will be able to make some small income.

19 hours ago, hina said:

i have not get any prolm yet i fallow The all rules and regulaction  you get a good knowledge about their friends this form is a very nice farm you get the knowledge about the currency of the digital marketing about the trading so many knowledge about the digital marketing here so do work here and get good knowledge here.

Yes that's what we all search in this very good forum i hope you learn some new thing like me when i begging registered here,there is a lot of thing to learn

I am new to crypto talk. But I think I should get a section on my local language. I hope soon there will be a section for my local language.      

It's a nice experience and different types of people saying different types of opinion and they share Won experience some times they Guid to some matters and quick response so it's very good experience 

I have just joined the cryptotalk and I never imagined it to be very fun and how the learnings you can take with can actually help you start up. It also helps you to be keep up to date with cryptocurrency news. 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:30 PM, yukihirasoma said:

Cryptotalk has a responsive website display that is easily accessed by everyone and of course the growing community

I agree, I never imagined that it would be something like this. A new way of learning, with experiences from other people and having fun at the same time. 

Well, this is the first or main motive why they re-launch their signature campaign on this forum since they 
do know that this place do have some good crypto traffic and now they are trying to make a forum on their own.
Just quite odd that they do pay less than on their current sig on here than into their new ones.I have received the same email too.