Cryptotalk Experience - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lakhlomoha

Cryptotalk Experience

I really like this forum so far. Considering that it's quite new I find it way better than bitcointalk, where the owner Theymos MM collected millions in bitcoin to make the new forum, which was never done. Getting paid for posts is a nice addition, even if I don't know how long it will last. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

Everything suits me. This forum is different from all others because it pays for activity and organized a good contest. The main thing is to follow the rules. Do not insult anyone and hurt anyone. No politics and controversy. Respect other users. Well, don't forget to write thoughtful comments

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

@Consignee

@duncun007

There are a lot of good conversations between users all around. You just need to find them 😊 

you're right buddy, not all member only hunt for bounty, we share each other about information, we can find positive things if we want

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

44 minutes ago, yosef.zakkor92 said:

is cryptotalk belongs to yobit ?

There are no official statement for such thing to tell that 100% it is but if we apply some common sense then may be we will find a good connection between these two.

1. In bitcoinTalk they are paying for the signature campaign using the yobit panel

2. Here the paid per post are getting paid using the yobit panel

So if we apply the common sense then it's very much possible that both are owned by same person. 😊

1 hour ago, Bitxalt said:

you're right buddy, not all member only hunt for bounty, we share each other about information, we can find positive things if we want

Make sure you find the knowledge you seek too.

22 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

H i everyone 

What do you think about earning some satoshi in Cryptotalk forum,Can talk about your experience in it and what's the problems do you have when you post 

The only problem I encountered was that even my account was linked with my Yobit account, the payment of the campaign was not credited. Now after I contacted yobit support, they fixed the issue and everything is fine.

Yobit support/fix was very fast, in about 1h they fixed the payment.

23 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

H i everyone 

What do you think about earning some satoshi in Cryptotalk forum,Can talk about your experience in it and what's the problems do you have when you post 

First of all I must to admit that this is a great project/forum, and I think it's very good for cryptocurrency community.

If we look on whole "how to earn bitcoin" ways, we can not find better way to earn "some satoshi" than to join on this forum and to start write. And for now it's not matter if you are new or you have some rank you will get 1000sat for constructive post (max. 30 posts per day).

About problems, I write a lot about double posts, copy/paste, answers without mentioning etc. and now emoji without reason. And from now I decided to not discuss when I see that I will simple report or give emoji and we will see where it will lead. Honestly I try to explain people/members that what I write to them is just out of good intentions, but they dont want to understand that and I can not do anything with that.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

54 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

First of all I must to admit that this is a great project/forum, and I think it's very good for cryptocurrency community.

If we look on whole "how to earn bitcoin" ways, we can not find better way to earn "some satoshi" than to join on this forum and to start write. And for now it's not matter if you are new or you have some rank you will get 1000sat for constructive post (max. 30 posts per day).

About problems, I write a lot about double posts, copy/paste, answers without mentioning etc. and now emoji without reason. And from now I decided to not discuss when I see that I will simple report or give emoji and we will see where it will lead. Honestly I try to explain people/members that what I write to them is just out of good intentions, but they dont want to understand that and I can not do anything with that.

I m really agree with you,nobody take care of what they say just write without sense  

1 hour ago, Kiddo said:

The only problem I encountered was that even my account was linked with my Yobit account, the payment of the campaign was not credited. Now after I contacted yobit support, they fixed the issue and everything is fine.

Now i think the problem is resolved for me i dont have this problem yet 

1 hour ago, pucukjaya said:

In this forum, all members must be happy because every comment post is given a sathosi, maybe there are some who have difficulty posting because they can't speak English

I think if they put other language it will nice for other people to makes a good post and share some ideas 

1 hour ago, Kiddo said:

Okay finally someone is saying besides me that yobit support is fast and positive things about their support. Good to hear it.

Problem is most of the times people go to the wrong guys and get scammed in the social media. 

By the way, lately I am not seeing anyone to complain about payment anymore. All fixed I guess?

2 hours ago, yosef.zakkor92 said:

is cryptotalk belongs to yobit ?

I think so, in yobit web site you can see the cryptotalk campaign 

3 hours ago, Labony1 said:

It's big oppurtunity to earn Satoshi. Forum not only give Satoshi . We also get huge opinion from members. And we can learn more

Yes of course, 1000 satoshi is nothing is you compared  to the thing you can learn and experience about crypto  from users 

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Dont forget yourself. You are probably the person which helps people out here mostly ❤️

Lets make it official

@xBDT Script He will always Help you no matter what is. Very knowlaged when it comes to bitcoin, Investing, Bitcoitalk and much more stuff. I saw a bunch of things in your textes which i did not know as well. Good Job my dude!

You are so kind my man. Thanks for the all good words. 

I think this is the true spirit of a community. Sharing and caring. This is how we grow up.

I am a crypto lover from the heart and very fond of hanging up with like minded people. I was able to made a great circle in bitcoinTalk in very short period of time but everything was ruined because of some none-sense accusations and since then I really was feeling alone and when I found this community I found myself in the old days.

May be this is why I spend a lot of time in this forum make a lot of posts. I enjoy it a lot.

Yeah, there are some motivation for 1BTC contest but I will not underestimate the entertainment I feel from seeking and sharing my experience with others.

Thank you again.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, lakhlomoha said:

H i everyone 

I just joined this forum I have not enjoyed any results. Hopefully I can enjoy it as much as you guys pray for, friend.

8 minutes ago, Jajak said:

I just joined this forum I have not enjoyed any results. Hopefully I can enjoy it as much as you guys pray for, friend.

Welcome here. Make sure you read the forum rules so that you do not find yourself in any odd situation.

11 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Donators and Legendaries mostly. The Mods as well are a lot of victims.

Not sure if I was talking to you before about it or not but it's not the donators or the regular legendaries. It's some of the DT members who are are power seekers and very scared of losing their positions or may be some others reason that only they know.

Edit:

By the way I again ran out of reactions LOL. It happens most of the time when I decide to send some for you 😁

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, bitcoworld said:

Ahhhhh the Dev Team members you mean. Okey i agree. Scared to lose their Positions.

No not the Dev, you got it completely wrong. I was talking about the DT members meaning Default Trusted memebers.

In Bitcointalk there are certain members whos feedback counts to their feedback rating system where normal user's feedback does not reflect in the score at all. So this DT groups think they are the ultimate judge or everything that happen in the community. Not all of them has jealousy, hate but there are some who are making the entire system a mess. By the way, I think you have not remember  this conversation 😃

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I think satoshi never disappeared

Well this is what I think as well. satoshi is there with a different identity and watching everything that is happening if of course he is alive. You can not just leave the creation and the following you made.

Tell me something guys...

Do you think something like this can happen in few years  in CryptoTalk forum?

As we are DT original first members of this forum, are all of us going to be honest and not abuse the fact that we where one of the first people to join this forum?

Edited by hexwin

10 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Dev. Team or Admin Team would raise their Voice against them? Members lets say from 2009 and 2010 return and start to raise their Voice against them? It would be really interesting right?

I can not speak for the devs coz I do not know them well, did not have this luxury to understand their philosophy as well but I have seen theymos to share his views and he does time to time.

Theymos left everything for the community to decide everything for them.  He left it open for all for freedom of speech. And trust me forum is okay that way except this grouping. Some of these DT members will back them each others and will paid you red without even taking the time to see the right or wrong.

You are talking about those old timers? I do not think they will come back here to fight with these people. A lot of the old timers are busy in their own life and made fortune from bitcoin. They really do not have time for that.

I thing eventually this will have an end. Theymos is experimenting different things like decentralizing the DT voting system, adding flags for misusers and scammers. May be this will take time, may be we will see a new group will replace them with new agenda. We really do not know.

I tell you what? This is one of the problem of decentralization LOL. Human race are too trained to follow a leader 😆 They like to be ruled by superiors LOL.

If theymos would interfered then we would see a less mess there but again how would you know that he will be always right - just because he is the admin does not mean he will be correct all the time. 

Edited by xBDT Script

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

Okay finally someone is saying besides me that yobit support is fast and positive things about their support. Good to hear it.

Problem is most of the times people go to the wrong guys and get scammed in the social media. 

By the way, lately I am not seeing anyone to complain about payment anymore. All fixed I guess?

To be honest I was surprised how fast the support was in fixing my problem, in the condition of hearing like you that the support never answer.

I mention that I opened a ticket on yobit website and I didn't contacted them on social media.

8 minutes ago, Kiddo said:

I mention that I opened a ticket on yobit website and I didn't contacted them on social media.

That is what they recommend and as far as I know this is the only way to resolve any issue related to yobit. Now if anyone go there saying the I sent $20 worth of tokens in a wrong address, can you recover them then this is funny?

1st: You made mistakes 

2nd: Recovering the balance only for $20 or even $200 is very risky for an exchange. They do not want to compromise the private keys. It's too expensive.

If people are really careful when handling their crypto then we would see less complains.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yesterday was a fantastic and special day to me because I start receiving btc from posts so I have a great experience on this forum. As well i have learnt a lot of rich things and I was able to know more information about crypto world. Support is fast and they already helped me a lot when I faced some problems, 

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

This is because our education is completely infiltrated by groups who are not interested in learning something. These groups are interested in making you a robot and show you just what you need to work for them later!

Okay talking about education - it's old school. I the industrial revolution they needed more workers, more administrative people so they invented to schooling people so that after they finish the education they can do better job in the positions they will be assigned to work. So education system was designed to follow a group, to get a job under a supervisor.

Look I am not against education but we really need to upgrade the mindset and need to change the education system. If we can educate other to become self employed and be their own boss then they can do something with is and can help the generation. How long a man can work under a supervisor. They keep working but never drive a super car.

So, the education system really designed to follow a group.

6 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

As Henry Ford said, "If people knew how money works, we would have a revolution tomorrow"

Very few realize it but I think everyone can read it though. 

14 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

This is because our education is completely infiltrated by groups who are not interested in learning something. These groups are interested in making you a robot and show you just what you need to work for them later!

I agree with this... today education is making people in robots that listen everything you tell them.

It is also easy to manipulate everyone with news, social media and youtube, and that is also education.

Question is how can we educate more people about Bitcoin, Blockchain and importance of decentrlaization?

1 hour ago, Mananabasvalin said:

Earning 1000 satoshi per 1 constructive post is good enough for us because we can earn satoshi by posting only some related news and we would thanks to cryptotalk for making this happen to us. Thank you cryptotalk for helping us to earn money in a simplest way.

That 1000 satoshi is a to earn while posting here, you should make 30 constructive and informative post to get the max reward daily!

1 hour ago, hexwin said:

Tell me something guys...

Do you think something like this can happen in few years  in CryptoTalk forum?

As we are DT original first members of this forum, are all of us going to be honest and not abuse the fact that we where one of the first people to join this forum?

I dont think so! in every group there is a black sheep! Some will be the best and some will be bad!

18 minutes ago, Itsmeeek said:

I don't have experience much experience in the crypto world. So I feel like I am isolated some how and I am just struggling to be part of the community so as to feel among.

DO feel that way! everyone here is welcome and giving their share is much apprciated!

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I dont think so! in every group there is a black sheep! Some will be the best and some will be bad!

Just look at us... forum started just few days ago and we already started to talk and dispute about reputation, negative points and fake likes and trust... looks like people always repeat same mistakes 😆

Edited by hexwin

21 hours ago, pageraji said:

its good way to promote this forum with pay per post, and i think it can be more boosting if this campaign periode is extended until end off year

Giving setoahi on per post by cryptotalk really provide energy booster for people they are working with this campaign.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Question is how can we educate more people about Bitcoin, Blockchain and importance of decentrlaization?

You can not unless they find interest in it. If they have interest then they really do not need you to find personally or to follow you everywhere you go. The whole world is open to information. The search engine have every thing you need. One just need to know how to pull the right information.

In fact I do not think these days anyone can learn the basics of a doctor, engineer or lawyer. May to only to become a pro they may need a mentor to supervise them.

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Man really now, are you my twin and we got tied very early? 😄 I mean we talked about a couple of topics already and I have the feeling that we think very very similar in any kind of Stuff.

Really! perhaps that is why we are enjoying each other's conversation and exchange of knowledge. I am happy about it.

Math is a good choice and yeah they will never give us the straight forward education that will make us independent coz the system designed to sustain for one year for every class and as you go higher you have 3 to 4 years to complete in the institution. It's a big business after all.

If they give you C++ at the 1st grade or teach you how to have a mindset of an entrepreneur then after few year you will leave them to create you own world. Haw are they going to hook you for long 16 to 22 years and make money from the tuition fee you pay?

It's a circle and very less people can come out from this unfortunately.