Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

On 10/2/2020 at 1:17 PM, duncun007 said:

bitcoin will not help you make monthly or daily gains if you dont know how to trade, a lot of people got into crypto without the knowledge and they ended up losing their money.

yea people tend to think if they invest a lot of money they will for sure gain a lot more, while the facts say if you dont know how to trade then you will be in constant loss, and might end up leaving the market.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is helping me a lot, I have managed to get benefit from it, I want to learn more about other cryptos to be able to get even more profit.

great, it is quite motivating to read these messages. In a personal way, it prompts me to want to continue investigating the world of crypto and it is certainly a great help, all with effort and perseverance will always bear fruit.

For now I have not won a very good sum of money, I only have pennies on the dollar in exchange for satoshis, for now I have knowledge of its technology and its operation. This type of forum helps its users a lot, there are good blogs with excellent conversation topics. I hope to get the most out of this, regards.

Bitcoin has helped me in my daily expenses in a very positive way since I can have access to goods and services that I normally cannot afford if I only have my salary of seven dollars per month. Yes, I live in Venezuela.

In my opinion, those who make good use of the btc, can have very good earnings, therefore, they can cover their daily expenses thanks to this cryptocurrency, plus some people who mismanage this currency, lose out and then the problem becomes in major, that's why I recommend making good use of the btc

Yes, if you work correctly with bitcoin, you can pay anything you want. Just to have to investigate the right ways and risk less to earn it.

yes bitcoin really helps through our daily expenses everyday because we work to get bitcoin and once we convert bitcoin to real money it would help us buy what we need or go to places we need to go bitcoin also is the number one coin in the market so if i can only have 1 bitcoin it would change my life really.

Sure it can help us on a daily basis paying our bills or even paying food or videogames like I do. It is a really profitable market and bitcoin a really profitabe coin if you get to used correctly.

On 3/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

Goodnight. Very true, Critotalk is extremely useful, which pays in Bitcoin, to obtain an extra income and be able to face daily expenses of any kind.

Curiously, bitcoin is the currency that has given me the least profit, what I have been able to earn is with other currencies such as banano and nano, but not directly with bitcoin

Hi my friend, I am new to this platform. If we can work well at it then we don't have to work. This platform has help me to make extra money

Bitcoin helped me in many things such as paying bills to buy clothes, food and many more things, thank God with Cryptocurrencies and was able to keep my family in this quarantine 

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have become a part of my life. I love trading and it helped me in my life just as it helped many people around the world, especially those who do not have jobs.

Yes bitcoin helps us in or daily life because the bitcoin we get fro the market we change it to fiat currency then we spend from our local shops as for me am looking after my family because of this bitcoin 

• +5 1

Personally, I do not do or recommend internet jobs that do not pay in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. And in that sense, Crypto Talk does a great job, since the opportunity it offers serves many unemployed or disabled people or those who suffer discrimination, and here everyone is paid equally as long as they do their job. In addition, one can take advantage of the airdrops that are promoted here, today Yobit's is one of the best.

If you can get at least some money in cryptocurrency for free. And then invest them. Then I will be able to believe that this is possible and will begin to develop in the field of crypto trading.

En mi caso me ayuda en mis gastos diarios semanales mensuales en prácticamente todo, es algo de mucha ayuda para mí, las criptomonedas vinieron a hacerme la vida un poco más fácil ya que el dinero que gano en mi trabajo me paga mucho más ya que he estado en ella. mundo de las criptomonedas. aplaude a todos y felices ganancias chicos

We should give Crypto a lot of love and respect because it gives us so much

I entered this forum in search of a job opportunity, and I got the necessary money I wanted to continue my studies

Crypto makes us easily earn money and this money helps us in our daily life and our needs

Yeah i can also say that because in the last crypto campaign they gave us 2.5 $ amount of btc a day and i use all the money to buy thibgs that i need for my studies it was a great experience cause i didn't have to ask for money from my parents in a daily basis then

Yes, Bitcoin helps us with daily expenses, but you must have a large amount of Bitcoin with you in order to get good profits to help you with expenses

Absolutely yes . As I am a student , Cryototalk is helping me a lot as I am earning money through it and It is helping me in my further studies . I am also getting Knowledge abiut crypto world . So , Bitcoins is much beneficial to all of us .