Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 52 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

I think that in two years they will continue to position themselves, gaining more confidence, investors and miners, if it seems to me that it will be a much larger market, but in about 10 years, it may be as equal to pay in Ether as in dollars, it will be much more accepted in business I think. 

The future will only be upward, the world, especially the developed countries, are heading to rely on cryptocurrencies as a financial transaction, and then cancel transactions in cash and money, by unifying a single encrypted currency for the world and creating machines that simulate the wallets of this currency

Cryptocurrencies, as well as blockchain technology, are quite a big advance in the financial and technical industries. Of course, progress is always a good thing. The main thing is that these technologies should develop and help people, and not be blocked by national governments.

I think that as time passes cryptocurrencies gain more strength, more and more people use cryptographic money, I dream that in the future we will not depend on more financial institutions to be able to store and move our money.

It has a lot of future and potential, cryptocurrencies are here to stay, it is increasingly used by people to carry out transactions and as a form of investment to obtain profitability, as it is not regularized, many sectors attack them, but they are increasingly being adopted on platforms and in some banks. Without a doubt we are witnessing the best opportunity of our lives.

Eso sí, si en este momento si estamos atravesando crisis de todo tipo y mucho de eso tienen la culpa los sistemas monetarios actuales que están arruinando las finanzas de los países y tienen que arruinar a las personas, también hizo bien a las criptomonedas para implementar nuevas opciones. y Haci funciona como bitcoin para cambiar el sistema monetario actual que cambiará gradualmente y en el futuro veremos

I'm sure crypto has very good future. It has bright future because everywhere in the world digital marketing grows up and up. Cryptocurrency is very useful platform for digital trading and for making profitable income. In my own opinion it is very useful in future.

I think that in the next 2 years cryptocurrency will continue to grow and become a very popular investment asset in the world. People will switch from stock investing to crypto investing, because it is more profitable. There is no longer anyone who doesn't know about crypto, because cryptocurrency has many advantages.

• +1 1

I am convinced that yes, the crypto market still has a lot to grow, at the time Bitcoin reached 20k and now we have just surpassed half of that, and I think it has a long way to go.

That's quite a debatable question

What I want to say is that smth can be good or bad

For example

Is hammer good?

Yes, mankind made a lot with the help of it

But at the same time somebody killed a lot of men with it

All in all hammer us just an instrument

It's your responsibility how you will use it

The same thing is with blockchain

That's very cool

That's about freedom

Not governments money etc

But

It makes Oruell's 1984 a lot closer

Totalitarian regimes will for sure use as a weapon

Looks what China does 

They have already started a point program for their citizens

You can score points 

And u can lose points 

And your rights depend from the score 

Even your ability to move

They can restrict you to leave your city cause of your low score..

So that's not good and not bad

That's an instrument

Let's use it the right way 

• +5 1

According to Yahoo, there are four cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020: Bitcoin, Etherium, NEO, and EOS. In this case, Tiwari says that there are five coins that will be great to invest in. Moreover, he believes that these coins could turn $500 into as much as $5 million.

The arrival of cryptocurrencies is mostly facilitated in the world economy, since people feel more inclusive with the fact that they can receive and manage their capital without intermediaries from banks or official government entities, cryptocurrencies for the future are important and they have a great gigantic economic and social potential

They are really very good, not only as a business but for their usefulness to carry out fast transactions from one point of the world to another, the fact that they are decentralized makes them important for the financial development of tomorrow.

Cryptocurrencies will have a future in the future. I think so because each cryptocurrency tends to go up and down, speaking of whether you want to increase your capital. Cryptocurrencies can be a good investment in the future.

It is evident that Cryptocurrencies are bringing a reform in the finances of the world, I believe that sooner rather than later a massive adoption will manifest not only in the field of finance but also the contribution that cryptography is giving to various fields of life everyday, I see a promising future as technology advances.

Crypto is very good for the future of the person it gives alot of benifit as we all know making money with crypto is too easy.we can do it anywhere in the world just need mobile or internet this is the future.

• +1 1

As long as there is crypto technology, it will always be. The crypto world is advancing very rapidly every day. In the near future, banknotes will become history and cryptocurrencies will be everywhere. So let's invest now and enjoy it in the future.

Crypto is a very great business and in this business we can change our life in a short time and i hope that crypto market is the world future which can change our life in a short time when it is going to be legal in all over the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What is this question !!!
Of course, encryption is the best for the future, but rather coding is the future.
I think in the future, crypto will be the pioneer instead of fiat currencies.
When the world uses cryptography, the cryptocurrency holders will be the super-rich.
So cryptography is the future, cryptography is the pioneer, cryptography is going to be an imaginary rise.

Cryptocurrencies will logically be good for the future, every day they are more legalized in more countries in addition to the fact that more and more transactions are being made every day. I believe that cryptocurrencies will be the currency of the future in a few years, that is why we should all continue working with them while we can.

In two years I do not think it will change too much if there will be more adoption of cryptos, however they still have not developed their full potential, cryptos came to stay and it is up to us to adapt in the best way and take advantage of it during these years for later with only having 1 BTC we can live comfortably.

really cryptocurrencies is the future, since any currency of each country will change to be able to sustain the world's economy in fact I think that in this industry it is really satisfactory to see how they have been maintained and will continue for many more years