Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

crypto is a business which is bright ni future. crypto is a best business all over the world.if the young generation works with crypto,the crypto shine very quickly.nowadays,it is very popular.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:20 PM, corrao25 said:

Crypto currency is convenient. But it is convenient only for those who are able to use a computer, smartphone, gadgets and the Internet. I believe crypto currencies have a future but whether crypto completely replaces today's paper money is hard to say. i think the price of major crypto currencies is going to go up

I think cryptocurrency is vest for future because many peoples become rich by working on this field and they still working on that. It is knowledgeable and trading, exchanging and buying also easy here. 

Until now, electronic money helps us earn profits and also pay online, so we can say that electronic money is good for us in the future, we can encourage people accept it to help develop electronic money getting larger.

Crypto is good for future as well as not for future. Because i think crypto future will very bright. Crypto increasing day by day very fastly. Most of thr people and students are uses crypto currency. They can earn money from crypto. In future i hope crypto digitalized world marketing. Crypto also helps world economic very much. So i believe that crypto is good for future. 

Cryptocurrency is expanding in the plannet day by day. The governments of many countries accepting it as currency. So in my point of view the cryptocurrency is future and very good for us so adopt it

I don't know about the future. It is now that I will make money. I like long term trade. I can not hold. So, let future hold itself. 

Hello my dear friend. To be honest i see a very bright future ahead for cryptocurrency. As we can see already many big companies and some countries have started adopting crypto currency. 

The real future of crypto should be in the ability to ditch the need of banks and fiat, It is in the ability to accept crypto instead of fiat, even one small store accepting crypto is a step in the favor of cryptocurrency as a whole.

I think,There will be a lot of better news next year about crypto so I think crypto will go up next year, news halving Bitcoin has many perceptions that in 2020 Bitcoin will make people rich because bitcoin will go up high. This is the perception of most people, yes, may believe it or not, so we'll see.Best of luck...

On 1/21/2020 at 7:36 PM, Pinky55 said:

Currently may be the bearish market going on but the future of crypto is bright and you can say good ..but for trading business you need to develop your skills first and you can earn whole year profit from trading

Cryptocurrency is our future mate because as of now, it helps many people by having an good value price in the market and there is a possible to used it by fiat or real money together. Happy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is an inevitable innovation in the finance market. The industry itself has several types of cryptocurrencies. The different types have attracted many investors in the crypto market. You can also choose the most suitable one according to your liking.

Crypto is best option and investment for the future, always have great chance to get profit with investing your money at bitcoin or altcoin, always buy and invest your money when bitcoin or altcoin at lower price and selling when price is raised.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Many new investors have a second source of income from trade in the cryptocurrency market, so crypto trading has become part of the lives of many people interested in this field.

Crypt is good for future  , crypt have very bright future and many people joining this platform day by day and earn good profit.  It's gives you financial support and you can easily earn good profit from this. 

Cryptocurrency is very successful,powerful, pоpular, trusted, brighter future currency in world. Because every one now want to start there business with in digital currency. 

Crypto is good business in the world, but the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. The opinion is good .

I am very confident that the crypto's future is very good. Crypto can have a very positive impact on everyone's life. And crypto can certainly change the economy for the better. And if you want to invest, of course, that will be a very good decision.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes, it will continue to increase. I am optimistic, just look at everyone using technology from shopping, paying tolls, paying taxis all using cellphones, meaning that transaction technology will develop or require a new system that is practical or safe or can invest and trade, that's in cryptocurrency.good luck...

As a new member I can say that cryptocurrency is very very impressive trade in modern world for the present time. It helps people all  over the world  to increase their capacity to earn currency by using their time and  effort. I hope it will be better for future when the modern world will be more modern by increasing its dependency on modern technology.

Digital currencies have become the main concern of many investors and economists around the world, today, after increasing talk about those currencies, especially bitcoin, and after increasing them significantly so its future will be good.

Of course cryptos are good for the future because the use of crypto is increasing day by day because one of the cryptocurrency coins is Bitcoin whose value is higher than all other coins and many are financially viable with Bitcoin.

I think crypto is useful for future just as awful for the future, it relies upon you that how you exchange the crypto, you need to exchange with cool brain and dont become covetous while exchanging.

Crypto Currency is very good currency future. Because crypto currency is a digital currency, nothing can be said about it, it can happen anytime. How much did it lose in previous years, its rate did not much drop