Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of reading ban research to make useful posts.

You are very right, the sooner we learn about this cryptography and we know how to use it well, the more we will learn, we will be able to tell newcomers a lot when we know everything slowly, so our post will be useful.
  • -5 1

I discouraged you and I hope not to see more of these useless posts of yours. You made a quick stupid post that is very generic and contains nothing helpful. What you said is guys go ahead and read posts and this will help you. Yeah right dude. -5.

It is the best advice for beginners, as one of them, I do not dedicate much to creating topics because it is more useful for me to read the others and if necessary comment on them. I think that at the moment I am not that expert as to make good songs. Another thing that you have to take into account to be better in this forum is to be able to know what we are doing wrong so that they delete our publications. So we can know how we can improve as users, and also the forum would win many more interesting topics from all of us.

Reading the forum to increase knowledge is important. Also, if you read a large number of posts, then with a very low probability you will be able to repeat someone else's idea. First of all, posts should be based on personal experience so as not to weave nonsense.

one way that can be good to guide you besides just reading posts is to look at the posts that have bad reputation to know exactly what not to do when it comes to posting here of course this isn't an exact science unless someone gets severely negative reputation but those individuals get banned or at least I assume that's the case so basically what I'm saying is you may not know what's right but you can learn what's wrong and not do it to avoid any future troubles, this what I do most of the time and for me it kinda works or that's what I'm hoping for

A basic requirement of work here is a comprehensive knowledge of cryptocurrencies and somewhat cryptocurrencies In addition to the continuous follow-up to the world of cryptography, where most of those who work here have become proficient in trading or investing, and they are the people who can continue, unlike people who seek to make publications and receive money and be satisfied with that, and this matter will not succeed in this way.

• +1 1

The importance of reading can't be over emphasized,when I read about a post, it increases my knowledge in crypto world. With that, I can make a good cryptocurrency post, you are very right.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:45 PM, hamadahajali said:

You are absolutely right, my friend, because the more we read, the more information we will have in the world of Crypto, and our posts will become much better, so we have to read as much as possible.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:00 AM, Ashsh said:

Reading helps a lot, increases your knowledge and experience, and helps you create useful topics

In addition, this avoids existing topics and motivates you to write a new topic

Hello my friend .. Thanks for your intervention .. This is certain that the more we read, the more we know, but unfortunately the majority of the members of the forum are here only for money .. Imagine that they do not even bother to read the entire post, but rather just read the title and this is what makes comments Some people are satisfied with the topic in question only with the content of the titles

The user must read books and participate in forums specialized in cryptocurrencies to learn more about this advanced technology and benefit from it.

This is true my friend. You can gain a lot of important information and the way to write topics through reading. In addition, activate the search option to make sure that your topic is new and not repeated, and this is also very important

• +4 1

Knowledge is the key to any success. Likewise, if you want to succeed in this forum, you must create useful and effective posts and carry a rich content of information, so you have to have a good cultural background and reasonable experience in this field, and that comes with reading and following the news of the crypto world.

• +1 1

Hello friend, i totally agree with your opinion. We should read more posts or articles to increase our knowledge on cryptocurrency .if you read you can be more certain on things and it would really help you to less your mistakes and gives the correct idea to how to write a post and very much helpful to decrease the grammar mistakes

• +1 1

Before you start any kind of work , there is a chance that you should be able to work as ahrd and put together a perfect article , because reading before you post is very important. Thats why most people make mistakes when they are writing, they always repeat the same thing or give faulse information, this forum has been curated to make sure that we are following the right direction that works perfectly for us all.

• +2 1

@SuperCrypto I always say that patients is a key of success , without patients a user never take advantage of Crypto movement .

we must set our buying and selling order before we are going to be invest in any specific coin . A good invester always analysis market properly before going to invest .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

If friend you have to know the topic you want to talk about first, thanks for the advice.

Edited by soytiplok

Hello! That's right, you have to dedicate a bit of enthusiasm when making the publications in this forum, many people make the publications only for the rewards. It is not only for that reason they have to dedicate more time to it.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Reading is must task before you post anything here, otherwise the the post may be repeated again and again. May be this types of content is delivered before your post here. And of course the research is the key task to make a post perfect.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:44 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you want  to make  useful  and  effective  posts I want  to tell you  the importance of reading.  If you just  read the content  on this  forum  and on other  forums about  crypto currencies. It will  increase  your knowledge.  After that  You  can  make  outstanding  posts.

If you like my  post encourage me to make  more  good  posts  by giving  me good  reaction. thank you 

You are right each time you improve with each post and by reading the opinions of others you improve by writing your answers and topics, reading helps us to improve our vocabulary and way of better expressing our ideas and opinions

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes that's a useful thing which helps us to deliver a good posts from which other members can also avail information and skills with this . Also from this your following and reputation will increases and you become an eye catching user for others. This skill hepls in creating informative posts and comments according to the topics.

A nice question is if we want to learn something good then we must read well. All the posts made here are quality posts from which we have a lot to learn. If we read and understand these well then we can post better.  We can read and understand these in a good way, but we can make good comments from them. I hope you understand.

Hello colleagues, I am with you and the great importance of looking for a lot of information and studying about the world of cryptocurrencies in order to create topics with great relevance to this great forum and its great community

Big winnings and luck for everyone
A big greeting

You are so right . Reading helps you gain a lot of information and improves your language and ideas. Experience also comes with reading since a lot of great people have written down thier own situations in life that actually went through and this gives us ideas on how to make information more legitimate and real life oriented.

• +1 1

In my personal opinion the users should not only read content on this forum based on cryptocurrency but also require extensive reading based on the news, articles and journals that may be published regarding the fluctuations and progress of Bitcoins in the future. This way the users will be able to impart information on cryptocurrency to all the users in this platform.

• +2 1

Yes, yes thank you my mate, you are givin value advice and make me feel that I am knowledge now a lot more about the ban research you have made. It is useful to always make something useful instead of non useful that will mean useless in this case of course.