What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency.

When i was a beginner in the Cryptocurrency world i started to do trading with the litecoin and then i earned around 5-6$ in one day at that time i was a regular trader and i was earning good by my strategies i think it was one of the best experience. 

On 5/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

My first come from cryptocurrencies is bitcoin, and it was 30000 satoshi sent to me into my yobit balance this year by cryptotalk. 

You are a newbie in cryptocurrency, but this will be an exciting moment for you when you earn such amount of coin, really happy for you having such amount of Satoshi as your starting point

On 3/2/2020 at 7:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

I couldn't forget how much is my first earning here because when I withdraw my savings from trading here on that time, that was my mother's birthday so I bought her a gift and we ate something she really loves to eat. I am happy to stay here in crypto world because even if there is ECQ or GCQ I can still manage to earn money.

My first income from cryptocurrency was about 10 dollars when I won a bounty program prize in the form of a huge amount Of dogecoin coins.

My first income from cryptocurrency was less than a dollar, and that was through working on advertising sites and faucets, so I felt desperate from these useless sites.

17 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

You are a newbie in cryptocurrency, but this will be an exciting moment for you when you earn such amount of coin, really happy for you having such amount of Satoshi as your starting point

@Treat1234 it was a good time for me, I am not stale yet and I want to ask you just one question, any other ways  I can earn profitably?

On 3/2/2020 at 7:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

What I felt on that time was happiness. 

My friend was the one who told me about this forum. 

First I didn't believe him about this not until I receive my first payment then I choose to stay here to learn and to share cryptoworld knowledge. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

my first income was about 20 usd and that day i felt very happy cause it showed me that i could profit from cryptos and i was just , i had to try harder to get mor eprofit and learn lots of things. i know 20 usd is nothing in a rich countries but for me it meant a lot, plus i was teenager and it very very good feeling.

• +1 1

On 5/6/2020 at 4:01 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

30,000 satoshi is what we earn daily here, this for um will eve let you leave such non profitable sites, as for me, that site is rubbish and waste of time. 

Of course, after I started working in this wonderful forum, I no longer care about any kind of faucets because the work here is better and more valuable, in addition to the 30 thousand Satoshi that we can get in one day also here we get a lot of information and fun in making friends.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:02 AM, winterlemon said:

Having a low income is not a bad thing because we all started with a scratch. We cannot judge anyone's future by knowing that they only have a low income because every successful crypto users like Satoshi Nakamoto is just a $20 incomer.

Yea,, we are started from low level to high level, have a little income is a good success to you as you continue to strive harder in cryptocurrency, this wipp make it possible to have the right moment for themselves

The first income I earned through cryptocurrencies was just a few cents and some satoshi until I started to develop in the field and develop the amount of coins that I collect.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

23 hours ago, kabanidze said:

Halving really allows and gives great opportunities for working with cryptocurrency. All people started from the bottom and only the most diligent were able to achieve success and get very big profits from working with cryptocurrency. One must always be diligent.

I have not seen that opportunity dude, we have not seen the impact yet, bitcoin has failed to reach its all time high, may be it will be possible in the future but not now. So what your suggestion about the impact of halving in the bitcoin price

I don’t really remember that. I think that my start was one of the taps that gives free training. I was earning $ 1 every 15 minutes, but with the price of bitcoin rise up, I stopped.

On 02.03.2020 at 13:52, Rush00 said:

My first income was not very high, I invested with the help of my friend in one token $100, even do not remember nowadays, what exactly. It was a bit strange for that moment, I understood nothing in crypto at all))) 😁 But after some time I was greatly surprised when it started increasing and I realised that it is a real way to earn) I have got doubled amount)) it was pleasant)) After I tried to participate in different bounty campaigns and wrote articles, there was good income. But the more I participated and was interested in crypto the more I liked it, the more I wanted to learn in deep and broaden my knowledge and skills. 

• +2 1

The first income I got from cryptocurrency Is from this platform and I will be always thankful for this. Now my source of income is this platform and two mining sites. My first withdrawal from this platform was $8

Here on yobit you I have been able to earn about 3-4 dollars per day just for posting but on other platforms of investment, have been earning couple dollars from the investment. 

@Rush00I can't remember the exactly first income I received since it has been long I have been into cryptocurrency and I have do with many airdrops that pays some little amount I spend years working in airdrops.io as a popular sites were you find many airdrops campaign to participate in.

My first income is bitcoin, I remember very well, it is from a campaign. All my income was never fiat up till now, they are all cryptocurrencies. And if I should be more specific, I collected something in bitcoin while I trade some to bitcoin. 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

My first income is bitcoin, I remember very well, it is from a campaign. All my income was never fiat up till now, they are all cryptocurrencies. And if I should be more specific, I collected something in bitcoin while I trade some to bitcoin. 

I earn more bitcoin precisely, I earn so much bounties as well, I prefer to convert bounties to tether but if not tradable for tether, I trade it for bitcoin. Crypto is a good way to earn money. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

It was minimal amount, when l first started gaining from this world. It was something 3-4 dollars per day. But after many years l can realize that, if you can be enough patient and you do it with high love, it is not impossible to make good profit from here. 

The site provides an integrated environment for people who want to learn and gain experiences from others and also share it with others and also at the same time pay you to do so I think it is the best site in the field of cryptocurrencies and I think it has a brilliant future

Airdrops were useful in the past and not like these days.. So my first income was from an airdrop! And i am trying to earn some profits from trading but this may take a long time to become a professional trader in this cryptocurrencies trading world.

6 hours ago, Magnom said:

Airdrops were useful in the past and not like these days..

Airdrops that are not fake are still useful now and profitable but then I'm 2017, they are more profitable. 

6 hours ago, Magnom said:

And i am trying to earn some profits from trading but this may take a long time to become a professional trader in this cryptocurrencies trading world.

Like me, I have tried to earn from trading but I am losing. As at now, I have lost 0.015 btc which makes me do not like day trading again. 

• +1 1

Not a great amount at all, but still I strive every day to collect good capital invested and achieve what I want, I will need a lot of time to collect a good amount and a lot of effort until I reach my goal, perhaps the cryptocurrency will be that door that I think is closed

When I entered the world of cryptocurrencies I got what I got in faucets, it was something like 3000 satoshi a day, there were days when I got more satoshi and there were days when I got less satoshi and so I decided that buying bitcoin was the best option and I bought bitcoin, after some time I started to have bitcoin from other sources