What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rush00

What is Your First Income from Cryptocurrency.

My first earning in crypto currencies was not more than $.10 and i was just playing games which they pay me to play, doing faucets and other services which they was paying me. But the reason here is that they wasn't pay much and thats why i left them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am newbie here but I have startted earning currency now. Its very good feeling that now u r able to earn. Till now I have earn 3$ but I am damn sure that I can earn more in coming days.

what do you mean by crypto world? if you mean cryptocurrency in the real sense then my answer is around 5-10$ a day. If you mean this forum I do not meet the criteria to be paid yet.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, Rush00 said:

Hello Everyone, I want know something from You. When you first came on Cryptocurrency World, How much was your first income from Here? Everyone can comment Yours Earning. What you Fell from Cryptocurrency. I love Cryptocurrency Deeply from my Heart.

Answering these questions at first I have to say that I haven't got income yet. I am trying hard to complete my first 100 posts. I love to work with this forum too.

I have no income from crypto currency because i am a new here after completing the 100 comments i can earn dollars daily posting 30 comments 

Hello brother thanks for your post. . i am a new member of cryptotalk you can call me newbie. Still i can't earn from cryptotalk . But i hope when i complete my 100 comments posts then i can earn from here by commenting or posting here . Cryptotalk is one of the best trusted online place i have too much trust about cryptotalk.

I'm a new user..even right know I am on my 1st stage of completing 100 comments...so I dont know right know..but if any one know about it then tell me

I m a begneir...I dont know about it ...I m on my 1st stage of cryptotalk currency  earning..hope for best...if any have Information about it then tell me please...

I m new here...still I m a begneir...and trying to complete  first 100 comments...then I could know what is my first earning from this currency...

The question is are 3-4$ enough for someone? I don't think that we should have this amount as target. Getting a job will probably help you more and perhaps it will be easier too. Sadly lately too few opportunities in crypto, due to the constant decline of altcoins market. 

i remember my old trading days when i bought DGB at 40 satoshi and was riding the wave until it went up high and it was amazing profits.

My first earning in crypto is about 120%percent of my total investments. Where i buy my first bitcoin at 430 dollar last 2013 and reach and sell at 11800 dollar.

I earned $20 when I started to earn cryptocurrency then it will grow and grow of my earnings because of my knowledge about cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my dear friend. Honestly this pay per post campaign of cryptotalk forum is my first crypto currency income. I'm really thankful to this cryptotalk forum. I'm earning 30k satoshi daily because of this forum. 

My first income was from the new, at that time, exchange ABCC. It was giving you tokens of this exchange if you were holding these tokens, to gain them you just had to trade as much you could do. Then sales opened and it got big X.

When I learned this field and started working inside it my first profit was $ 5 per week, through one of the signature campaigns in the bitcointalk forum where I had to make 15 posts per week, so I get $ 5 of bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my first start in cryptocurrency, my income was very simple and small, maybe $ 0.5 or less per day, and I started to develop

THINK POSITIVE

My first information and earning from my cryptotalk account is in the btc the bitcoin which it do use for forex marketing and forex trading and glad to have this

14 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

The first time I got results from hunter hunters was $30- $40. it was truly extraordinary income in my opinion from the first experience alone.

When was that and does bounty hunting still pays nowadays if i were to join? are you still a hunter?

my first income in cryptocurrencies is around 1000$ where i bought my first btc at very chep price 6years ago and sell it at highest price of btc. that's why crypto is a good way of earning money if you just know how to deal with it.

Better believe my first crypto earning is from this forum and its true ,believe me, this is the reason we have to work as hard and be sure that there is a lot of good that comes with it , there are different efforts to it, the best ideas, that work well for everybody

I am new here and i have collected no money even a single coin , i am waiting for my first salary ever in my life , and hope i will get it soon and i know that it will be the 3 dollars that is the principle of this forum.

• +1 1

Really one of the best sites for earning crypto.  It is very easy to earn money in exchange for some posts.  I did not understand anything here at first when I slowly understood and started posting.  And I quickly made 100 posts in two days.  And the third day I made money and my first income from crypto was $ 3

At the beginning of my joining the cryptography, I used to get 3 to 4 dollars a day through signature campaigns in the forums, and I collected from that a good capital that I used in trading and investment.

That was years ago, before the currencies increased significantly in 2017, when I was only collecting bitcoins from the sites before it increased to 20,000 dollars.