Warning points - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Warning points

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Do we get warning point for reputation abuse?

This is a big violation and is punishable by bans in 75% of cases

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Desais said:

Good to hear mate. I hope we will see a proper investigation in this matter that happened with me and others by @Madara

4 minutes ago, deskuznetsov said:

I keep you man, for such actions Madara should at least receive a warning.

In the Russian section of the forum there are the same precedents, and these actions need to be suppressed and punished.

Thank you for your support.

We really need to work together to build up this community not spreading hate, jealousy. Obviously we all know the reason of this kind of behaviors. 

I have seen the post your shared in your Russian section and I appreciate it a lot. The community really needs to aware against any kind of abuse. Together we will need to take steps to keep us healthy and safe.

• Useful or interesting 2

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good to hear mate. I hope we will see a proper investigation in this matter that happened with me and others by @Madara

Thank you for your support.

We really need to work together to build up this community not spreading hate, jealousy. Obviously we all know the reason of this kind of behaviors. 

I have seen the post your shared in your Russian section and I appreciate it a lot. The community really needs to aware against any kind of abuse. Together we will need to take steps to keep us healthy and safe.

I completely agree, the race for prizes should not turn into incitement to hatred. We all participate on equal terms and must treat each other with respect. Good luck to you friend

• +1 1
  • +5 1

17 minutes ago, Desais said:

image.png.7456befd7f3416be508fc500eeaaf96b.png

I will stay neutral in this case, but this is Madara profile who gave total of 8 Sad faces,

and nobody ever told us how to use LIKE or SAD face.

I did proposed to be used ONLY for SPAM, several times,

but what we are going to do now, do selective checking for everyone sad faces ?

First announce proper use of Reaction system, and then apply sanctions 😉

Edited by hexwin

well I saw the warning points in my profile but it is at 0 nd I want to continue having it at zero. Thanks for explaining how it works and what will happen if we hit the 5 warnings. 

13 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I will stay neutral in this case, but this is Madara profile who gave total of 8 Sad faces,

and nobody ever told us how to use LIKE or SAD face.

I did proposed to be used ONLY for SPAM, several times,

but what we are going to do now, do selective checking for everyone sad faces ?

First announce proper use of Reaction system, and then apply sanctions 😉

We look at each case individually but sometimes it is immediately clear who is abusing
for example

image.thumb.png.9e82f1bb31edc735b3d681bdf66f47da.png

1 minute ago, Desais said:

We look at each case individually but sometimes it is immediately clear who is abusing
for example

No problem, I understand.

I would just like that moderators give some information sticky update rules with 'How to use Reactions'

- Sad Face - Only for Spam (fast option)  Long option is with report system and explanation in text

- Like Heart - You can use if you like comment, or if you agree

PS
Like Heart can also be abused, to make fake growing of reputation

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, hexwin said:

PS
Like Heart can also be abused, to make fake growing of reputation

Yes we understand this too and there are already cases of cheating likes from people in the top 10.
But we're still investigating👮‍♂️

• +5 1

I never want to disrespect the guy I used them as dislikes and I hope you will understand me as I barely use them.

Won't happen again I can promise you that. as I don't want to be banned for a misunderstanding of mine.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I am seeing the forum is under full control, but still it needs lot of improvement for future. Some people have made bunch of crap posts, that is not permitted and mine too got deleted from that threads.

An experienced person can handle lot of things while forum grows.

It is nice to see the warning points can easily removed by maintaining rules.Hope people will learn and enjoy the forums here with everyone instead of hating.

20 hours ago, Desais said:

In the last time were created some of topics and discussions and many personal messages about "warning points" which are you have in your profile, so I decided to create and explain some things about it

image.png.83c48ab81d7463defd00c5d504f8acc6.png

The most important thing to know is:
< 5 warning point = No penalty
5 = Suspend from accessing the site

I draw your attention that the received warning points can be either permanent or temporary (the moderator sets the duration of the warning point depending on the severity of the violation)

You can get 1-5 warning points for violation and the number of points depends on the frequency and severity of the violation and so same is determined by moderators.
All warning points are put with a comment for both to user and to moderators, so do not worry all the moderators know when one of them gives point to the user. We also have a complete history of your warning points and we check it .

All warning points are got for violations rules forum and on choice moderator, there have been such cases when the user complained that he received something that was not deserved or that he has given 2 warning points for 1 message. This is due to systematic violations of the rules or if his messages do not change for the better side

We try to minimize penalties and even if we see violations of the rules for creating a topic (topics with small letters, etc.), we just fix it and do not delete the topics and give warning point, but we carefully look at the messages and topics of this person and if we find systematic violations he can get several warning points at once , a similar situation with double posting, we can just make a multi post and fix your message.
We try to teach you how to do it right and do not pursue the goal of penalties, but this can be.

In time I will create a topic for requests for unban and revision of warning points, follow the update

Hi threre Mr, @Desais and to all the moderators here and also to @Admin

IF this spam warning will get you to ban then i must suggest that the button must be working only for you guys and no ordinary members can give it to others as it can be an abuse. I hope you can see the point why! 
Even High rank account must not have this!

13 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

IF this spam warning will get you to ban then i must suggest that the button must be working only for you guys and no ordinary members can give it to others as it can be an abuse. I hope you can see the point why! 

It is indeed in the mods and admin's hand. The ordinary users like you and me does not have the access to warn anyone. The only few things we can do which are:

report a post 

give a sad reaction 

Other than this we can not do much for others account. And I think we are okay with both (report and sad face) that we have unless anyone misuse it.

I also earned one warning points, but I learned my lesson and I will not talk about politics anymore.
I am sorry for not knowing :(

• +1 1

@jokotilee, Now read the 4th paragraph of the rules and think that you violated.

image.png.897d04e40a4b9a0f112ef173998f2d7a.png

image.png.ac075d06808ac3d497837cf917812e12.png

Now tell me how many multi-accounts you have))

image.png

• +5 1

@epidemia good to see you here mate.

About this 4th rules which is very clear but this leads me another question say for example one wants to appeal and in this case how are they going to do this without creating an alt account? They will defiantly need an alt account but in the same time it's breaking the rules.

I will appreciate a thought in it and some guidance so that community knows specifically, of course when you have enough time.

Look again at the date of registration of this account:

image.png

And believe me, this is not the only alternative account.

I hate liars.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Do the warnings a) accumulate all over the time or b) they  disappeared after some period? In case b) which is exactly that period?

• +5 1

I have read your article about warnings and cases that require this procedure, I agree with you and I would like if you could put a charter to access this forum which should be read and approved before to join the forum.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

9 minutes ago, cryptex said:

Do the warnings a) accumulate all over the time or b) they  disappeared after some period? In case b) which is exactly that period?

Let me give it a try with my understanding.

a) No I do not think so. If you get 1 point then it's one point. Another one will be added if you get another one.

b) There are two type. One with limit and one with no limit.

The limited one will expire after the time period they will apply. However I think a mod can change it anytime if they want.

c) No certain time if you read the answer of b.

I hope it was helpful.

I would like to ask all members to STOP quoting every single post just to make their own look better.

I mean this especially for long quoted posts with many images.

You can just use @ symbol to call on specific member.

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1

36 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I would like to ask all members to STOP quoting every single post just to make their own look better.

I mean this especially for long quoted posts with many images.

Yes, we will soon make the rule about on long quoting from the beginning of the topic, if people want to make a quote they can do it from part of this message or simply write to the topic, now when we see this we just edit without warning. 

You seem very concerned for specific member... and you asked two times about him....
Maybe he is your friend, I don't know, but if someone do copy/paste
he can be banned even with no warning at all.

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

You seem very concerned for specific member... and you asked two times about him....
Maybe he is your friend, I don't know, but if someone do copy/paste
he can be banned even with no warning at all.

one of the multiaccounts user (@aann001) and cheat likes for(@aann001)
Maxevi just banned👮‍♂️

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/13/2019 at 9:51 PM, Desais said:

5 = Suspend from accessing the site

If someone gets 5 warning points, can they recover? I actually have never received a warning point, but my friend got it a few days ago cause spamming.

• +5 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

29 minutes ago, Zeela said:

This your write up can help a lot of users. This warning points was never understood by anyone. But with the elaboration above, all users will be cautious to get a warning point that will lead to indefinite ban. Thanks for taking your time.

i hopethis spam warning can only be use by the admin and his moderators! i am really not sure for the abuse of users! i really hope this will be solve soon! no members wshould have the quality to ban any of their fellowmen!

2 hours ago, muneebzafar889 said:

Your this post is most informative and i read all this post understand fully this option and clear my mind but how i save from this negetive points and how make our self good in forum 

Just do constructinve and informative post no to spamming and bursting!