Predictions for Dogecoin (DOGE) - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Dogecoin (DOGE)

What can we learn from this publication? That doge will never go up haha. Almost a year since this publication and the price continues to maintain between 25 and 35 satoshis, I do not think it is a currency to invest, if to transfer or save to maintain the price.

Hello, thanks for sharing your advice on DOGE, I fully share your point of view, perhaps this cryptocurrency can rise in price to 90 or 100 satoshi but in the long term, despite its slow revaluation, it is a good crypto for those who do HOLD, Best of all, you can trade it on most exchange platforms.

The dogecoin is my preferred Coins constantly to exchange and gather and the best thing is the pull back he has an extremely quick blockchain network and about the value I can say the Doge Coin is constantly again the bitcoin when btc go down to doge up and the other way around at each second you can see doge from 30 satoshi to 80 satoshi

That's right, I think the Doge pump has arrived. I only invested a little for the next few weeks.

Although I think it will go up a bit during the next few weeks, I don't know if in a few months it will go up 100 satochis, I don't see it there

Edited by Ayelet

The price of the Doge will continue to increase because the demand will be increasing! In the next few years it will cost more than $ 10

It is hard to tell as it has spent too much time with a not very good curve in its structure and unlike the major cryptocurrencies, Doge has relatively low liquidity, which makes it vulnerable to short-term pump & dump.

It could be said that I don't see many people making predictions to Doge, it is a currency that could be called "stable" has been at a low price for a long time and only goes up when there are viral things or challenges etc. For example when there was an upload for a TikTok challenge, they know it as the meme or troll coin. Perhaps at some point its price will fluctuate greatly but it is not known.

• +1 1

doge's infinite supply and also the low stable price that has been super low since a long time proofs that not even miracle can get this coin to the top but i can see it rise to 0.004-0.005$ which is still meh.

Edited by TommyMoonD

Dogecoin is an excellent coin, although it has dropped a lot in price in two months from 34 satoshis to 25 that it is currently, Hopefully it will rise and do not close the year lower :(

In this year 2020 the cryptocurrency dogecoin has dropped more than 60% of its value compared to the beginning of the year when it was worth 40 to 50 satoshis today it is worth 18 satoshis each dogecoin I hope that by 2021 it will grow again and increase its value

• +2 1

37 minutes ago, andresarrieta said:

Be attentive since this stablecoin DOGE has endured in time as the shadow of Bitcoin and surprises are expected from it later, buy and keep in mind that the surprises are yet to come.

But dogecoin is not a stable coin by nature, if there will be an explosion of demand for the coin it might actually pump so high.

Hopefully doge one day can be worth a lot, and so we can benefit from its price rise and without a doubt that would greatly praise the users who keep holding that token.
Also the fact of being able to acquire some and also benefit.

Edited by Michar1

Unfortunately dogecoin has undergone a drastic drop in value I bought it the day before yesterday at 19 Satoshi still remains a valid altcoin to be able to move our other altcoins such as Bitcoin etherium and all the others between an Exchange and another with low fees since is present on almost all exchanges

I don't think it will go up this year to 100 cents, maybe next year
Dogecoin has its popularity with users

I don’t like dogecoin because it contains high transaction fees. It has low price and now it is less popular then other coins. I wish in future it will be a high priced coin 

I am not interested in dogecoin because it has high transaction fees. It is has low rate. It is not as popular as others coins. I wish in future it become popular so I will work with dogecoins in sage manners. 

On 10/13/2019 at 9:40 AM, williamz902 said:

I personally like Doge because it's supported by most exchanges and it's easier to convert BTC to doge and transfer it to another exchange than it is to move BTC. Fees are much cheaper and the network is not so congested like BTC.

Today the fees paid to send bitcoin to other exchanges is very high and it is not profitable to send transactions with bitcoin. It is for them that other options are sought that are cheaper and faster.

With the rise in the price of Bitcoin to a high level, the price of the doge coin and the rest of the coins in the market decreased against Bitcoin, now the dog coin is traded at a price of about 17-18 satoshi, although it cannot be said that its price has decreased much because its price against the dollar has not changed much.
Dogecoin is a good coin for short term trading and I don't think it is profitable for long term trading.

• +1 1

Dogecoin is a good coin the transaction fee is low and I'm sure it's value will keep on increasing and it's network is fast and free. I think dogecoin has a bright future ahead. 

• +1 1

The dogecoin is known to be a stable coin,  although not a stable coin because it works like other coins that are unstable are working, like bitcoin and litecoin. But, the price I very not encouraging at all, I see the coin to not move high like better other coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. 

• +1 1