Predictions for Stellar Lumens (XLM) - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Stellar Lumens (XLM)

Xlm has great future as it has huge potential with its low marketcap, i think it can pump to about 1usd very soon specially if we see next big bitcoin pump in 2021

It is very good currency, I have used it and I try from time to time to have some, it is not too much, it is stable and it really worked for me.

Stellar is just a failure for me. It has nothing good and its worthless. Some people say it will reach 1$ which is complete nonsense to me.Anyways this is just my opinion maybe some guys would like to invest and think it may reach a good price by 5 years but i dont see it like that

XLM prediction will be sideways first in the range of 500-600 satoshis
they are waiting for the moment the btc rises to 20,000 and above to continue the alt season trend like 2017

I do not think this coin is going to raise the amount you say, a year ago it was at the price of 738 satoshis, and at this moment it is at 668 satoshis, unfortunately it is a failed prediction, it had a peak of 1k of satoshi in July of this year. Also now the BTC is falling, but when it rises I do not think it will exceed 1000 satoshis again, the reason is because they give away many of these coins

this is a good coin and I do not believe that it is worth so little, in my opinion it is undervalued, the time may come when it will be worth good money

The stellars lumens XLM coin in recent months has had a good plunge due to its accessibility and its airdrops that have made them known to invest in it

• Circulating Supply
    20,771,735,912 XLM
  • Total Supply
    50,001,803,711 XLM

with circulating supply under 50% of total supply i think XLM its too risky to invest

It is impossible to know what the price will be, I believe that XLM has a future for its project. Today is 0.07, at least it should reach 0.50 cents in 2 or 3 years. In the long term I think it is a very good option.

Some well known investors known for their pragmatic forecasts, refers to Lumen as a “bad, high-risk one-year investment option.” Based on their technical analysis, the coin is expected to drop in value significantly, with its price plummeting as low as $0.005 by the end of 2020.

This prediction is flawed, currently the price is lower than the price that is written at the beginning of this post, this is due to the high circulation of this in the market because there are many airdrops promoting it

The Stellar Lumens Cryptocurrency (XLM) allows you to transfer money just as easy as sending an email. Decreasing financial costs and increasing profit. Regarding its value, it follows the guidelines of bitcoin

Today 1  Stellar Lumen is 670 satoshis as 0.7 cents has maintained a stable price and can go up depending on the supply and demand I use stellar for its low fees if I think it reaches 1 $ e 2021 each currency. in 2018 it was 0.87 can resume its rise rise is a matter of waiting

Stellar is a coin I like. XLM are similar projects to XRP. In terms of price, XLM is technically reliable but btc dominance in the market affects XLM as well as other altcoins.

• +2 1

On 10/13/2019 at 9:06 AM, williamz902 said:

Stellar Lumens (XLM – Current price: 738 Satoshi): One of my favorite coins. I feel like I know this one quite well. Its price against the BTC has fallen sharply since November 2018. In my opinion it has "bottomed out", i.e, reached its lowest price, and has already started rising. Further evidence to the rise can be found in the lending rates on Poloniex. (Generally interest rates improve when the price is rising or falling, and decline when the price is stable due to margin traders who prefer to borrow rather than convert their own BTC.) I think it will rise gradually at over the next 5 months, and then the rise will become sharper and faster. I don't think it's going to peak as high as it did at the beginning of 2018 (5,390 sats). My prediction is that it will probably get to about 3,000 satoshi max before beginning another sharp fall.

My Advice: Stellar Lumens is quite undervalued at the moment, it’s a good time to buy – although you should have already bought some during its dip. But get in soon, because it’s also started a gradual rise. Don’t let Stellar’s occasional dips scare you. Hold for about 4 months and then re-evaluate. When it begins its fall, if you are brave enough, use the Margin Trading option on Poloniex to short and make additional profits. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.
image.png.c22a0e79b72f023721c854fbd0366868.png

So it is there, it is advisable to get a little stellar in each fall and enlarge the wallet, the price soon to rise, in particular I use supports and resistances that you are analyzing with stellar?

This crypto currency has a lot of potential, perhaps more than XRP if it continues to develop in technology it will be a currency with a lot of value.

In circulation 20.78 billion, total number of coins 50.0 billion. Over the year it has grown by 18%. It is traded on the HitBTC exchange.

I feel more like stellar as a long-term investment I have a lot of faith in this project and I think that in the long term it will take off and it will get very good profits

The Coinliker prediction for Stellar is quite an advantageous prediction. They expect this cryptocurrency to rise in price to $ 3.62 in 5 years. They argue that this digital currency has a good future. As time goes by, Stellar technology progresses, and its adoption grows, as more users know it and are testing it, so XLM could be an excellent investment to capitalize on in a few years!

On 10/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, williamz902 said:

Stellar Lumens (XLM – Current price: 738 Satoshi): One of my favorite coins. I feel like I know this one quite well. Its price against the BTC has fallen sharply since November 2018. In my opinion it has "bottomed out", i.e, reached its lowest price, and has already started rising. Further evidence to the rise can be found in the lending rates on Poloniex. (Generally interest rates improve when the price is rising or falling, and decline when the price is stable due to margin traders who prefer to borrow rather than convert their own BTC.) I think it will rise gradually at over the next 5 months, and then the rise will become sharper and faster. I don't think it's going to peak as high as it did at the beginning of 2018 (5,390 sats). My prediction is that it will probably get to about 3,000 satoshi max before beginning another sharp fall.

My Advice: Stellar Lumens is quite undervalued at the moment, it’s a good time to buy – although you should have already bought some during its dip. But get in soon, because it’s also started a gradual rise. Don’t let Stellar’s occasional dips scare you. Hold for about 4 months and then re-evaluate. When it begins its fall, if you are brave enough, use the Margin Trading option on Poloniex to short and make additional profits. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.
image.png.c22a0e79b72f023721c854fbd0366868.png

I think that when a bull run will come than it will be so much far beyond our own limitations. And thus it can bae far more and better profitable for many kinds of terms too.

I hope your right. I’ll be keeping my eye on the price to see if it gradually increases as you predict. If it does I might go all in before the sharpe price increase you also predict.