Predictions for Stellar Lumens (XLM) - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Stellar Lumens (XLM)

22 hours ago, rekter said:

It wasn't even just because of technical issues, they were just a part of that. Bigger issue was the front men of BCH saying to newcomers that BCH was the real bitcoin and spreading that nonsense trough bitcoin.com. Newbies were really confused.

Other forks weren't as important as they didn't divide Bitcoin community at all.

Why on Earth would they said the Bitcoin cash is the real coin? They can't be serious and many people will be willing to hold more of bitcoin to get the fork for bitcoin cash, dividing of community is the worst aspect a project don't need to do at all

1 hour ago, Saboor said:

Why on Earth would they said the Bitcoin cash is the real coin? They can't be serious and many people will be willing to hold more of bitcoin to get the fork for bitcoin cash, dividing of community is the worst aspect a project don't need to do at all

That's a long story, their solution was planned long time ago and got lot of people behind it. They just thought that bigger blocks will get implemented to bitcoin directly and that the majority of miners and community would agree on their solution. When that didn´t happen, bitcoin got forked to 2 chains, they got angry and think still that they are the original plan for bitcoin. Hence the "real" bitcoin.

22 hours ago, rekter said:

That's a long story, their solution was planned long time ago and got lot of people behind it. They just thought that bigger blocks will get implemented to bitcoin directly and that the majority of miners and community would agree on their solution. When that didn´t happen, bitcoin got forked to 2 chains, they got angry and think still that they are the original plan for bitcoin. Hence the "real" bitcoin.

This awesome that there planned failed , this will shown their flaws and they were not able to keep their promise, people are still holding the bitcoin cash just because it still have more volume and it worth keeping

i really don't think that the price value for the staller crypto asset will be going higher pretty soon as all crypto currencies are facing a hard time globally with this corona virus pandemic, the price of it being verily influenced by bitcoin also dosnt create a chance for this to happen

Stellar is one of the best coin that can give good profits to the investors but the price mostly depends on the price of bitcoins. As the price of the bitcoin is down now in the market the stellar is also in a low space. But the developer of the altcoin like ripple and others also innovate the coin and  this is in the high profit section. The currency is quite liked by every user and liked by the traders also. 

Currently I have bought Stellar coins (xml) and I have the same idea that you have and that can be good, my analysis tells me and nothing will change it so I was wrong then, I agree with your publication and topic.

well i most time just fell like responding to everybodies comment in a particular forum topic, just like this very one now where everyone keeps giving positive reviews and no single one is negetive, i think its all bullsh*t and can make some one who doesn't know just go and invest in a loss. 

10 hours ago, Michael0606 said:

Currently I have bought Stellar coins (xml) and I have the same idea that you have and that can be good, my analysis tells me and nothing will change it so I was wrong then, I agree with your publication and topic.

Stellar will change in price too, this will bring more Profits as time goes by, it will be an advantage for you to buy more of stellar to benefit from it

3 minutes ago, halloweed said:

That is true i just googled and seems like it has been around for 6 years now, how did i know know of this coin sooner, why it only became popular now?

well it usually happens that these sets of coins have being in existence for so very long, they would come with big hopes to make investors rich then sell lot of these coins and the the narative changes and the price falls so these investors sell backbat lost, years later price rise agin anf then make thier gain

At the moment, Stellar XLM coin has all the trump cards as its momentum versus bitcoin is promising while there is a small deficit, but it seems that things are going in the right direction very quickly.

I have some Stellar coins in my crypto portfolio, I think that project has future and its price could be very big. Stellar Lumen blockchain can be useful for humanity so it can be used positively 

no one say the real future rate but Stellar have noble foresee and maintain advanced possibility to grant profit in destiny. right away time to buy stellar coin and store for the destiny and stellar lumens is the leader forex to percentage the Bitcoin and if the Bitcoin charge is enlarged the astrophysical estimate will be routinely multiplied and the fee will essential fashion.

16 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

At the moment, Stellar XLM coin has all the trump cards as its momentum versus bitcoin is promising while there is a small deficit, but it seems that things are going in the right direction very quickly.

Stellar coin has been having a great performance recently and this project has shown a great seriousness from the developers, it is among the best project we have in cryptocurrency

If you followed step of Stellar lumens, you could see that it has showed perfect a few days ago.  XLM will be one of the coins, which gives good opportunity making money. It will be worth to hold it. 

3 hours ago, Saboor said:

Stellar coin has been having a great performance recently and this project has shown a great seriousness from the developers, it is among the best project we have in cryptocurrency

Stellar is very similar to payment technology that aims to connect financial institutions and reduce the cost and time required for cross-border transfers, in fact, both payment networks used the same protocol initially.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • Useful or interesting 1

11 minutes ago, Ter Hyrt said:

reat news, The Big Stellar Space Drop on Keybase has not been canceled, the payment will be on 15 November, as suggested earlier, just looked today, each participant will receive 690 XLM

Yes I think that it is a great news because now that it is not cancelled then people can earn more and now they will be receiving each 690 XLM and that is great because it is a fortune for those participants that wanted to earn because they trusted XLM

• +1 1

14 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Stellar is very similar to payment technology that aims to connect financial institutions and reduce the cost and time required for cross-border transfers, in fact, both payment networks used the same protocol initially.

They have a great connection and there mission seems achievable soon in the future, we'll anticipate a good outcome

5 hours ago, Saboor said:

They have a great connection and there mission seems achievable soon in the future, we'll anticipate a good outcome

Therefore, Stellar quickly launched the missile into first position in terms of market value. My understanding is an existing infrastructure to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:07 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Therefore, Stellar quickly launched the missile into first position in terms of market value. My understanding is an existing infrastructure to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

How far is the achievement of the first missile they launched in the market, hope it has been successfully? Hoping to see more progress of this project

Stellar is good one and has wonderful opportunity. l always try holding it in my portfolio. BTC is so down and it influences to other prices. Maybe if BTC would get up, we can see also that other crypto to increase. 

The predictions are available for XLM from 2020 - 2025. Predictions for this year ranges from $0.17 up to around $0.30 and it is said that XLM doesn't have any significant jump in 2020. However, Altpocket predicts that XLM will rise up to $10 in this year which seems quite a bold prediction. Other sources state very lower prices and some of them even predict values below $0.20 for 2025! The highest value I saw for 2025 was $1. It seems that this coin is only profitable after a very long time. It is not a liquid coin on trading platforms either.

Well i haven't been storing and trading stellar, but as i am monitoring the coins it's the best for long term investment as we have seen good price in the past from the coin we can take good benefits from that.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This currency I expect is good because the Blockchain will not promote an unreal currency and when I registered for the first time in the Blockchain I got an announcement from the wallet to buy this currency I expect it will become a good matter in the cryptocurrency market

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

simply taking your observations and prediction as assumption since no one has the power to investigate thw destiny, but sure factors can say what should appear, xlm can upward thrust in future

I think Stellar can grow in price several times when bitcoin itself is much more expensive. The growth of bitcoin is possible and investment in Stellar is decided by everyone individually