Predictions for Stellar Lumens (XLM) - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Stellar Lumens (XLM)

Stellar Lumens (XLM – Current price: 738 Satoshi): One of my favorite coins. I feel like I know this one quite well. Its price against the BTC has fallen sharply since November 2018. In my opinion it has "bottomed out", i.e, reached its lowest price, and has already started rising. Further evidence to the rise can be found in the lending rates on Poloniex. (Generally interest rates improve when the price is rising or falling, and decline when the price is stable due to margin traders who prefer to borrow rather than convert their own BTC.) I think it will rise gradually at over the next 5 months, and then the rise will become sharper and faster. I don't think it's going to peak as high as it did at the beginning of 2018 (5,390 sats). My prediction is that it will probably get to about 3,000 satoshi max before beginning another sharp fall.

My Advice: Stellar Lumens is quite undervalued at the moment, it’s a good time to buy – although you should have already bought some during its dip. But get in soon, because it’s also started a gradual rise. Don’t let Stellar’s occasional dips scare you. Hold for about 4 months and then re-evaluate. When it begins its fall, if you are brave enough, use the Margin Trading option on Poloniex to short and make additional profits. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.
image.png.c22a0e79b72f023721c854fbd0366868.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I always try to have a Stellar in my portfolio, a decent coin and give a profit to the investor to earn. I bought it on the stock exchange and now I keep it in my wallet. I think it will go to flat until 2020 and wait for heights.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Because the price of Bitcoin is down, maybe the price of Stellar is affected, but I still hold onto Stellar as a medium-term investment, and I will wait until the price of Stellar rises.

• -1 1

Stellar really has a future, as there will be several events soon in December, so we can only buy it now and during the triggering of events sell, well, or leave it for even better times. But personally I have now 500 XLM, and until not know that with them to do

• -1 1
  • +4 1

If you are price for XLM is based on the BTC then it is only rising right now because the price of BTC is going down. once BTC starts it's BTC bullish it will be vise versa.

And i have no idea about the price of stellar Lumens ( XLM ) because nowadays i am not interested to the investment of this coin, nowadays i am interested just in bitcoin and i hope when i do research about the xlm then maybe i will invest my some funds in this coin.

• +4 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/13/2019 at 8:06 PM, williamz902 said:

Stellar Lumens (XLM – Current price: 738 Satoshi): One of my favorite coins. I feel like I know this one quite well. Its price against the BTC has fallen sharply since November 2018. In my opinion it has "bottomed out", i.e, reached its lowest price, and has already started rising. Further evidence to the rise can be found in the lending rates on Poloniex. (Generally interest rates improve when the price is rising or falling, and decline when the price is stable due to margin traders who prefer to borrow rather than convert their own BTC.) I think it will rise gradually at over the next 5 months, and then the rise will become sharper and faster. I don't think it's going to peak as high as it did at the beginning of 2018 (5,390 sats). My prediction is that it will probably get to about 3,000 satoshi max before beginning another sharp fall.

My Advice: Stellar Lumens is quite undervalued at the moment, it’s a good time to buy – although you should have already bought some during its dip. But get in soon, because it’s also started a gradual rise. Don’t let Stellar’s occasional dips scare you. Hold for about 4 months and then re-evaluate. When it begins its fall, if you are brave enough, use the Margin Trading option on Poloniex to short and make additional profits. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.

Xlm coin is one of the popular coin of crypto market. Xlm coin price is currently about 0.05$-0.065$ but within 2 or 3 years it will surpass 0.60$ or even more. It is an undervalued coin till now. But it will break all the previous record soon.

It seems too closely tied to BTC price. As long as bitcoin is dropping stellar XLM will keep dropping sadly. I think it is good for social use case, but I don't like how it doesn't move independently enough of bitcoin, but instead is in a lock step mode. The biggest positive as has been pointed out is the developers are super active, and there are many holders that got in through early access connecting their facebook for coins. I don't see the businesses adopting Stellar as much right now though, and I never see it in the real world being used.

• +4 1

Xlm is a good coin ranking in the crypto market its potentiality is high and its market demand is also high most of the exchange accept this coin, I think xlm price will hit $1 or more.

The chart looks like a lot of other coins' charts, and I have a feeling that stellar isn't going to be one of the best coins to be buying for 2020, even though it's ranked high on coinmarketcap.  There are a *lot* of coins in circulation, which accounts for why it's ranked so high.  Same thing is true for dogecoin, which is a great coin but one that's never going to increase in value.  Be careful about looking at coinmarketcap when trying to decide which coins are worth investing in, because there are some even in the top 10 that are lousy ones, with ripple probably being the best example.

Trước năm 2014 XLM đã tặng miễn phí cho hàng triệu triệu người chơi thực sự nghĩ rằng đó là rác, nhưng cho đến bây giờ nó đã thể hiện được vị thế của mình trên trường quốc tế.

No one say the actual future price but Stellar have noble foresee and retain superior opportunity to furnish profit in future. promptly time to buy stellar coin and store for the future and stellar lumens is the chief currency to share the Bitcoin and if the Bitcoin price is enlarged the astrophysical estimate will be automatically increased and the price will important trend.

I fully agree with this post. Stellar is a great project and the Stellars Lumens is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies (maybe my favorite). I believe in this project.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Though you have a point but at least put some warning notes on your post since when others believe you and the market crash then you will be the cause of their fall because they believe on your advice. I can see that you have a good eye on the market especially stellar but I just suggest that you place a caution that there is no 100% uncertainty in your predictions. In that way they will have the choice to either follow or not.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

XLM or Stellar is one of top ranked coins in crypto market and its same like Ripple as its also centralized coin which is backed by top icons in crypto this was in market with very high expections but unitl now its going as its need to be throughout the use of its intermediary currency lumens a user can send any currency that they own to any one else in a different currency.

How's the prediction going? What is the current price of stellar and does it have a chance at pumping and rising or not?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 10/13/2019 at 4:06 PM, williamz902 said:

They make mistake with their giveaway, I'm talking about on Blockchain giveaway I dont know for others giveaway (on other sites) and I dont know if there are some currently XLM giveaway. But they giveaway a lot of coins and that is the reason for drop for sure, a lot of people get free XLM and of course they sell and because of that price go down. I just check and for one year price of XLM drop on USD market -26% but on BTC market -73% which is really a lot. If there are some good news for XLM I think that can recover, because XLM ATH was around 0.93$ and currently price is very low if we look on that (ATH).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I am one of the people how bought xlm with 0.1$ in 2018 and I see the price now and I never sell it cheap I am sure it will be 0.12$ again and i will more from it , just wait.

I think Stellar Lumens have a good price especially when their development start because last year i hear that they burn almost half 9f the supply of this coins reason why XLM increase price uo to 27% if im not mistaken 

Stella lumens price have been falling against bitcoin for a while now but this have also been happening to most altcoins, when the altcoins market pick ups I can see stella lumen price going back up as high as it was.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:06 PM, williamz902 said:

Currently XLM resides at 0.070453$ and there are no significant increase of it's price bu it's current graph is pointing upward so there is a big chance that this price will still grow especially if this good scenario will continue.

The chances that it can break it's 0.1$ barrier is kinda good that it will happened before the end of first quarter in 2020.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:21 AM, bliznec said:

I always try to have a Stellar in my portfolio, a decent coin and give a profit to the investor to earn. I bought it on the stock exchange and now I keep it in my wallet. I think it will go to flat until 2020 and wait for heights.

I predicted it will be rise and has a good future in 2020 nice to investors to get more profits from

21 minutes ago, ibared said:

I'm seeing greater individuals communique round XLM each day. I'll be fascinated to peer more comes about of exhibit reaction after the splitting influences the market it.

can you give one example of a great person who talks about xlm? why is it not reported by the media?

Stellar lumens also for short  XLM is doing great since its launch, it got pupmed on 2018 year, XLM also have a good number of trade volume, this coin is indeed a worth trying sometimes.