Predictions for Monero (XMR) - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Monero (XMR)

Transparency is one of the most important properties of public blockchains. Each node of a peer-to-peer network can verify the authenticity of any transaction and obtain all necessary data. That's how the largest blockchains work, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

The price of Monero decreases and rises according to the market prices. If the demand for it is increasing, it must meet a continuous rise. If the demand for it is declining, its price must drop a lot, and days come when it is stable without either increase or decrease as the market requires.

On 10/7/2020 at 3:55 AM, Lundborg Crow said:

transactions

Monero is a cryptocurrency that was created in 2014 with the purpose of offering a genuinely anonymous opportunity. It's far an open source task in consistent improvement which usually makes a speciality of the privacy of its customers. The project is collectively maintained by means of a group of middle builders called the "core group" and a network of collaborators and researchers.
I assume for next 12 months Monero can be at $500. ..

On 1/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, zhoutong said:

My prediction is that Monero will have a very hard time in this year. I expect it to be delisted by many exchanges as regulators will demand an end to privacy coins. They are being used too much and the authorities like Interpol and IRS have their eyes on Monero. 

Some exchange sites have already deliested privacy coins like Monero(XMR), Zcash, Dash, etc. due an accuse of regulatory oversight. Surprisingly, investors' and miners' craze to privacy coin XMR is growing up and price for XMR on the exchange sites is still good and looking competitive. Additionally, mining of XMR has made easier even from mining phone from HTC so I expect increasing adoption rate of XMR. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I have found some good fundamentals in Monero, but also a few drawbacks when you see this coin as investment. The technology seem to be very advanced in Monero, making it able to have near complete anonymity, but this is also the negative, because governments don't like anonymous money, except the cash they print. It could be possible that many countries, if not all, ban monero and other privacy coins. This is the only reason I'm not investing in Monero, which otherwise would have been a great asset to hold.

• +2 1

Monero coin is one of my favourite coin. This coin is one of the best coin for doing trade and mining. Many people use this coin for CPU mining. However xmr mining gas are too good and profitable. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 7:48 PM, williamz902 said:

Monero (XMR – Current price: 0.00636): The price of Monero against the BTC has been falling since April 2018 and is still dropping quite sharply. I feel like this coin still has a while to drop before it stabilizes - possibly for another 5 - 6 months of gradual decline. I think it will stabilize around about 0.0042 and will then remain around that price for a while before it begins another rise.

My Advice: I’m confident the price of Monero is going to continue to fall for a while. I would wait another 3 – 4 months before buying any. (If you are shorting, you can still get a decent profit by shorting for the next 2 - 3 months). Re-evaluate in about 3 months, but that will probably be a good time to buy some and then hold it for a while. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.

image.png.04aeafa8e4deb08cebad98ef84467e08.png

XMR does not seem profitable to me. So I will not encourage you to buy it.  Because its price is less than.  If you have a lot of money, you can buy any one of the top ten rankings.  Then it will be profitable for you.

Я считаю так как монета XMR не очень популярна но я считаю что она очень перспективна на будушее.

Over all monero is best to invest for future benefits because the price of these currencies is not fix all time it can change with time to time. So if you want to use monero for investment you should make a serch on this coins advantage and disadvantages and check it how much people are using this coin and what are their opinions about this coin so then you can use it. Personally i like btc to invest instead others. 

I have heard that this currency is good at investing, but in any case, no matter how good the currency is, do not put all your money in one currency, in order to avoid losses or fluctuations that will occur now or in the future, so it is good to diversify your portfolio. 

• +1 1

Monero's price will not continue to fall; it is one of the most common cryptocurrencies because it provides more privacy than most others. The market has been challenging, but it is beginning to turn positive, so monero's price will begin to grow.