Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto

The deep web may be present in all fields, not only in the field of cryptography and digital currencies. Everything in this world has become operational via the Internet. Everything is related to how the rest of things are accepted and how digital currencies are not accepted. I think there may be a fear of Bitcoin's domination of the economy and this may be Have a short reason for this

This has no income not to accept it in some countries because the Dark Web and Deep Web you can enter them from anywhere in the world with some manipulations by changing the IP and so on .. And they use cryptocurrencies in their transactions so that they are not monitored and not exposed because the Dark Web and the Deep Web are among the most dangerous The worst and most brutal operations in the world.

• +1 1

In this way, it may be supported for use illegally as a deep web to use a regulation that uses the use of cryptocorrens on mate Holling.Buy and sells through them through different products and things and it is a reason for a reason that many countries fought in Crepto because they can not track financial transfer paths through it.

On 2/28/2020 at 4:34 PM, Upright said:

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

@Upright This could be this, but there will be some restrictions for cryptocurrencies in order to accept them in the world. They will be subject to the authorities, but not like paper currencies and will soon be accepted.

The reason for most countries not adopting Crypto is the anonymity of the transactions and the lack of control by the government. But now several countries are accepting and recognizing Cryptocurrency.

It's all the same, just like there are people who use the physical currency for bad things, that's also applicable to crypto currency too, the countries just need to look at the advantages than the disadvantage, 

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

Yes, indeed, that many countries are reluctant to recognize Bitcoin. Indeed, because Bitcoin is used for illegal matters, Bitcoin when it was created was used by international mafias and countries could not pursue them

That is one of the reason crypto currency is not used generally in the world, also this might be due to the fact that most countries are ignorant of the said currency for that they cannot accept it as a means of exchange

• +2 1

Many countries are really trying to become the work on Bitcoin, to make it legal, and this matter may be really close in light of this development

Friend, in many places we still won't be able to use laws in our favor to be able to use cryptos, in some places yes, but we must anticipate to the free knowledge that we have in Internet, since this way we are forming ourselves to be able to be expert people in cryptos.

Most countries still hesitate not adopting cryptotalk currency because most of the countries are afraid to loss the value of their local currencies and some think Crypto currency is not true is a scam they need to make research and find out

Yeah dude this is the reason of country's hesitate to accept the digital currencies and they are highly volatile, most people are not considering them and government is not legalizing the cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

The crypto is yet to adopt by some countries around the world becuase of the illegal activities. There are some that use crypto to make purchase in dark web and some for money laundering.  

On 1/18/2021 at 7:56 AM, YASIR KHAN said:

This could be possible because if cryptocurruncy is not acceptable all around the world then there are some dark works going on.  These things should be stopped so that it could be possible that cryptocurruncy is acceptable around the world. 

Of course the dark works going on to stop the acceptance of cryptocurrency globally is seem to be a barrier to the wide spread of cryptocurrency in the world but if it can be stopped cryptocurrency could be acceptable all over the world, thanks.

17 hours ago, Abdullah541 said:

I think that the countries are hesitating to adopt cryptocurrencies because of many motives that that is a totally virtual foreign money and there may be no documentation or no one receives its responsibility in losing it and many of innocent humans lose their cash with the aid of trapping from hackers and spammersare hesitating adopting cryptocurrencies.

The reluctance of such stances will vary as on how different states or government look on the use of virtual currencies, as some don't really see the need to go for Cryptocurrencies now, as maybe their economic infrastructure don't have any forms of glitch or or heavy load of monopolies in which the involvement of decentralized system won't really have a immediately effect, as to compare to another state which having a decentralized system by the citizen is really Paramount

Yes, in my opinion, the reason is due to the ease with which it is contained without knowing the identity of the people who are doing it, so they can do inhumane actions and governments cannot pursue them.

one of the reasons is because a lot of people are afraid of crypto because it appeared a while ago and people still don't really trust it . another reason is that governments can't really control all the transactions which are made by crypto which is not profitable for the governments economics . the last reason is because people think that crypto is using in the dark web , as buying drugs , guns and other illegal things because the transactions are anonymous . however i believe one day cryptocurrencies will replace the fiat money because nothing lasts forever.

Friend, many countries are hesitant to adopt cryptos because they are something that is not easy to control, it can also be used to commit very strong crimes, that is why for now the countries that still have it banned or can not use much bitcoin have a lot to do to not miss this great technology.

Countries do not adopt cryptocurrencies because they do not trust them. Because as we know, crypto coins are not controlled by a specific person. Therefore, it is thought to harm the economy.

Your observation is very good and it is a point to take into account, surely that is one of the factors that is why cryptocurrencies are not accepted throughout the world. But we must not forget that whoever controls the world economy has power over everyone and will make it very difficult for cryptocurrencies to continue growing because they are always trying to eliminate them.

• +2 1

Well mate you have a very very valid point there buh my fear is that as crypto currency are not traceable that's a major cause of concern to the government and fear they won't permit it either

On 2/28/2020 at 8:34 PM, Upright said:

So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

Is it necessary      to talk about privacy coin only as already privacy coin start  to get  suspended from many exchange just because of their privacy activity.. Again  talk about bitcoin and other top rated coin  as they still do not get adopted in undevoloped  country.. The crypto adoption not

yet start actually.

Actual reason is that it is not possible to trace crypto currency. For example take this in sense if any fraud or scam happened with anyone the government official institutions will not be able to trace or catch the scamers. 

This is one of the main reasons that people cannot be tired with cryptocurrencies, and this matter made Deep Web a better environment for practicing illegal things, in addition to the inability of governments to benefit from people's dealings with cryptocurrencies such as taxation

• +2 1