Don't write for writing! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Don't write for writing!

Let's follow the rules and we will all win, let's not miss out on this unique opportunity offered by some of the network's sites. By the progress of this site, as CryptoTalk gives us the benefit of knowledge and rewards, we must Others will need to improve them and make them meet the expectations of the forum.

We kept the rules and instructions in mind by writing recent time got some clients botched as they did not know about the rules.

For the forum, we should write seriously, not simply create posts with only over 100 characters, but try to bring as much information as possible, because the forum pays them. Take it seriously.

On 2/27/2020 at 12:18 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

Well dear if we do, this forum will be flooded with spam comments and unnecessary comments. We need to help and contribute to this website to make it better and safer.

i think wo follow rules why we should use to way of copy paste if you know the topic then show theri view about otherwise skip it. 

Yes. I am consent with you. we necessity put in writing excellence post. Because, Cryptotalk transfer us funds for building post. We tolerate to take advantage of our peculiar information to constitute a stake

Yes you are very much right you do a very good job by opening this topic for newbies or beginners just like us and spread knowledge, I also follow rules and always follow them to have good journey and then I earn here and learn here both at the same time and time pass as well lol 😄

We should strive more to educate and motivate ourselves so that by the end of the day we will become good knowledgeable citizens we should not write for the purpose of writing only we should work hand in hand to improve the quality of the forum

I totally comply with you brother such as you follow save a little the rules and regulations of this tribune then only you can earn much more interest here and you must follow it else you so that get warning-piece points

That's great..you are right man cryptotalk gives us enough amount to us...and I think that we must be create good and usefull topic here for improvement of the site...

Thank you for this topic. There are many members who write only without any interest in order to earn money and then complain when their countries are banned from getting to pay.

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

Yes you are absolutely right my brother we shpuld not write for just the sake of writing and bitcoins we should write for knowledge providing to our newbies and should help them and this way we can help them and will continue your bitcoin earning also.

Don't write for writing. It's true write so that people searching about the topic can read and understand and help themselves out.

I agree with you! we shouldn't be here just for writing anything.. this forum is for exchanging knowledge and experiences members! each comment here show the thought of the owner.. so we should be responsible and share our ideas and perspectives not just writing useless things

I agree with you  If we all work together in unity, we can move the crypto forward.  For that we have to follow the crypto forum rules, which will make it easier for us to work.  I can explain about the good aspects of it all.

Yes, I acquiesce to your posts but it measures in rapid is to go after the policy in this forum prefer don't churn out it a sustained place of duty i got faithfully your tip and moreover a proficient awareness for the new members in this forum.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

I'll definitely agree with this. We as members here in this community, we also need to maintain the effectiveness of this good community by simply sharing good quality information.

we can see WIN WIN from all the way , we can learn , share , getting paid , ask help , we are getting everything , it like getting paid for going to school , how fun is it? 😁

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thats true be good in everything we do , there are so many things we are suppose to do , the position given here is to learn and educate other people so its important for us to really keep everything on tract  and be good in even what we are thinking of the work we have to follow requires we understand a lot.

In order for us to help this forum, we must follow its rules very well and adhere to it and respect it in addition to putting your posts useful for everyone and reporting anything that could harm the reputation of the forum.

It is very possible for you that you have chance to recover all kind of urgency and long term trading knowledge about trading of crypto market and also fluctuating prices of crypto market can aware for you due to crypto talk forum. 

In order for us to help this forum, we must follow its rules very well and adhere to it and respect it in addition to putting your posts useful for everyone and reporting anything that could harm the reputation of the forum.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Yes, i strongly agree with you. We should make a post that could help this forum to become better and make it more presentable and interesting. This forum need a lot of improvement so we must post at least 30 post per day that could help the forum. 

Good post, as a beginner and every one in the forum we have to follow the rules and write useful posts to help each other learn something and to keep the forum good for the newbies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!