Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

I will choose bitcoin. Cause bitcoin price increasing very fast. It was only 0.03$ when it’s made in 2009. But now this price reach over 40k in this year. So can you imagine after 10 years later how rising this price. Many experts says it will be over 1 million usd after 10 years later. So it is very profitable more than gold.

Until now, investing through petrochemicals is profitable, but if you want to save your money and do not win or lose with it, then you have gold

Without a doubt, BTC gold has maintained its value a lot and this because of its popularity and that compared to BTC it is in high demand and many people investing every day what makes btc increase its price as it does until now and that this is its price always goes up so compared to gold BTC is better.

• +1 1

If i have big amount of money i would buy bitcoin with %10 max %15 of my money and the rest of the money i would by gold. Yes we all see a great future for bitcoin but it's too volatil and i can't risk all of my money. Now, i am investing only bitcoin because i don't have too much money to invest.

The btc because your money is more likely to double this is because cryptocurrencies have different characteristics than gold and tangible money because they are very volatile and at any time it can double in value unlike gold that will depend on the region country etc.

For long term investment i chose bitcoin because i know the crypto currencies and bitcoin if i wait for some time for the price of btc go lower and then buy bitcoin or eth then there are 100% chances for getting profits on the other hand you can make short term trading which nowadays is more profitable you see the market .

In fact, both of them, in my opinion, are a safe place to save money, maintain its value and develop it, but gold, the percentage of profit expected to be achieved from it is less than the percentage of profit from Bitcoin, which is more than twice as high due to the short period since its appearance until now and the prices that it has achieved, and therefore I will choose Bitcoin.

Gold is a highly valued precious metal in the market, it undergoes its ups and downs but in general it increases in value significantly; bitcoin is a highly prestigious and valuable cryptocurrency that also suffers the onslaught of the market in which it operates. In general, gold and bitcoin are two good investment alternatives, of course I prefer bitcoin because I think its value will double in a short time.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:48 PM, Kumar said:

Off course bitcoin as the one who might be investing is by thinking of getting good return on it which can't be expected from gold as it's mostly stable but case the case with bitcoin.

the gold is more important because of it physical form and you can make money form the gold without any issue but the bitcoin can make you more loss or more profits.

One should never put all the eggs in one basket. So I would like to allocate a part of my investment in gold and a part in Bitcoin. Gold is accepted in almost every country in the world. But Bitcoin is not freely accepted all over the world. But as far as returns are concerned Bitcoin is a better option. 

I will choose bitcoin for long time investment because bitcoin is very volatile and because of its volatility huge profits are made from bitcoin. Gold has been existing for long periods of time and gold is a stable in price, you will only gain little or no profits from gold.

• +2 1

I choose bitcoin for long term investment investment in bitcoin is to much risky but without risk we cannot success gold is stable there is no risk i choose bitcoin for long term invesment due to reason when we hold bitcoin for long term it should pump and give you a huge profit 

• +1 1

The truth is that right now we are in a bit of uncertainty regarding which one to buy in the long term, for me I would wait for a bigger pullback of Bitcoin and I would buy again in the long term, with respect to gold it is better to take short profits, as it has remained at the same price for a long time. So with this I would stick with Bitcoin long term over Gold.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one would you choose for long-term investment? Bitcoin or Gold? 

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

If you are looking for short-term investment then bitcoin is the best choice because of its volatility, but you may lose alot too. On the other hand if you are looking for long term investment I would prefer gold, we all know its unstable but it guarantee to give you profit in the long term.

It really depends on individuals, if you are looking forward for an investments with less risk and small marginal incomes I would recommend bitcoin investments. More risks means more income gold is very risky but profits are very high. You can easily crack it if you have a expert to help you with that.

Welcome, my dear friend.  We are in some uncertainty about buying in the long run, for me I will wait for a big pullback of Bitcoin.  It will be more profitable and I will have to buy again in the long run.  In the case of gold it is to take more profit, because it has been at the same price for a long time.  So with this I will be with Bitcoin on gold long term.  Thanks

On 10/12/2019 at 11:01 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i will prefer long term investment in the bitcoin as compared to gold, because gold price move slowly and bitcoin price move fast, we can easily double, triple, our investment in a very short time.

Bitcoin is the good then the gold for investment and in the crypto market we can make our amount double becasue the price of the BTC go high day by day and we can make good money through trading also and earn good money on daily basis also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will confidently and actually go for Bitcoin because of the fact that it prices is obviously fluctuating.

It rises and fall, thereby I will consider myself lucky in the investment process if the fluctuating is at the favors of rising more often times than not.

I do not think that anyone would be confused with such a question because in my opinion the answer is crystal clear. The Bitcoin is the best investment ever, just have a look about how much it doubled in the last few years and how much the gold increased and you will understand what I mean. Gold increase but within limits but there are no limits for the Bitcoin , it can double many times in a single year.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:48 AM, Kumar said:

Off course bitcoin as the one who might be investing is by thinking of getting good return on it which can't be expected from gold as it's mostly stable but case the case with bitcoin.

but now there are other coins that have more benefits in the investments because they are growing fast than any other coin and we will be able to make more money and profits.

if you want to do a long term investment and you do not want to lose your money and you need more percentage of security of your amount you can use the gold

Gold is of more value when it comes to long-term investments because it value is not as fluctuative and flexible as the value of bitcoin, but the return on investments favors bitcoin much more than it favors Gold 

The truth is that everything depends on the need that needs to be satisfied, if I want to save money and that it remains valuable over time without the need to resort to Fiat money then gold is the best option while if you want to generate income  or more money with the simple fact of keeping the asset frozen then the best option is bitcoin

I think gold is a much more profitable investment in the long run.  Because gold does not usually fall.  However, we are losing a lot in Bitcoin.Our technology is related to digital security which will make blockchain technology a role model in other systems.  And how the transaction will be done will also be a matter of difficulty.

I will choose the bitcoin for long term investment because in the digital currency you have fix profit and every thing is on the rules but in the gold it's price may be increase or decrease also so there is risk for investing in the gold rather than bitcoin