Please respect the forum. - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
babaji

Please respect the forum.

You are absolutely right and I completely agree cryptotalk is a blessing for us and we must respect and value it as such we cannot come here to do things wrong to damage the forum that gives us so much help and will continue to give us God willing.

Edited by Thardle
  • +1 1

Individuals who are operating and procuring here should know the principles from the beginning of their work. We, the individuals here should  save this forum to make it more compelling for our cutting edge individuals who needs to work here sooner rather than later.

At the point when I completely oblige individuals predominantly in light of the fact that I am doing a huge load of cash with this network which empowers it to in like manner concentrate parts corresponding to digital currency. That is the reason all individuals definitely should regard that network. You may make money

I think that the effective rules and guidelines were not a joke and this is what happened to those who are now really spreading the word about spamming.

14 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

so let's also avoid copy/paste this forum and we should not do wrong anything to ruin this forum that will make moderators to take strong decision in the forum against whole members.

It is highly prohibited in this forum to so copy and paste and anyone caught of such act will surely be penalized for that and in order to avoid losing our account then each an everyone of us should always make good post about cryptoworld and there related activities always.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are directly about requiring cryptotalk gathering an overabundance us. Why I am likewise saying it, is that what you underestimate close to nothing or might be somebody's desire. So there will consistently be somebody over here that is appreciative for what they are arriving

I think they block spammers its good not banned any county, because this countries so many good members also banned,  it's very good idea to only banned the spammer

I am completely concur with you and I need to value your subject you have given a significant news to the clients they must be keep these things in the brain now in the event that they need to keep proceed in this mission, at that point they need to more dynamic and cautious prior to doing any transfer of substance since, supposing that they keep proceeding with no substance then unquestionably they will the close to get boycott additionally I need to thanks association that they are allowing us the chance to be a piece of this Global stage and get some Bitcoins without Investments that is something major for each part

CTT forum is great. We all should respect this best forum because this forum has paid us in very difficult situations. Now Bitcoin value is above $37000 but forum again paying the same Bitcoin amounts for contributors. This is an exceptional forum.

This is a moving post which will urge individuals to quit spamming in this gathering as it might get their entire nation restricted which won't be something worth being thankful for in light of the fact that their companions won't appreciate the brilliant advantages that this stage has to bring to the table.

You are absolutely right.There are some people who are lazy and want our work to be done quickly and  we get payment, then for this, we use such sources which is illegal.He uses the option of copy paste which is a Crypto is like our home and it is the idea of our payment rather than working on it crime heatedly some people just overview it.And then when such people become banned, they call crypto bad. We should not do this, we should respect our form and do a good job and work hard.

• Useful or interesting 1

Totally argue and respect forum rules and regulation. Website has recently blocked payments for 5 different countries because mostly they were spammers and low quality posters.

@babaji Obviously, the countries which are disabled from this campaign are normally caused by its members to spam and scam on this forum and that's why they get banned, so we need to respect the forum rules and regulations by obeying them effectively because they guide each forum member on how to participate and get in touch with other forum members perfectively without violating the forum rules and regulations

At this time I also noticed that number of users also spamming now at this time and most of them get banned on daily basis my dears I requested to all of you it's not difficult to write a good post all urs having knowledge about the platform and if anyone of us don't have much knowledge then if we can work honestly means we submitted our posts on daily basis and by searching on every post just after 4 to 5 days we will surely having good knowledge about the platform then we all can done our work on daily basis easily. 

This is a completely inspiring publish that allows you to inspire humans to forestall spamming on this organization as it is able to get their complete united states banned that allows you to now no longer be a very good component due to the fact their pals will now no longer revel in the tremendous blessings that this platform has to offer.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:08 AM, Alkane100 said:

so we have to work according to rules and avoid doing any wrong thing which the forum don't want.

This is a good message for each an everyone of us in this forum especially the newbies need to come across this post because you have said what it takes to remain safe from the moderators harm in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Countries that can't get paid, I don't know why they can't. But of course they must show respect. I'm sure what they do is not without reason. For the forum to thrive, we have to work hard and produce good content.

You are a real brother of Cryptotalk - this is a gift for us, and we must be there more than we want, so it is very important to follow the rules of the company, thanks to Cryptotalk and all our employees. This home contributes to this experience.

On 2/25/2020 at 6:00 PM, babaji said:

By now everyone must have got the news, that members from 5 countries are disabled from payment. I have always said this, please do not spam because it is very hard for a forum to pay for plagiarism.I myself must have reported 10 such posters, who just copied and pasted. How can a forum pay for plagiarism. They have to pay the original poster and those who have copied and pasted the same stuff again and again. Special Salute goes to @epidemia,. 

Cryptotalk gives a fantastic option to everyone to come and build a career in crypto, by posting, and at the same time learning. It doesn't matter if you are new or old, you can use this as a stepping stone, but what most did was to use for their own personal gains. They are destroying such a wonderful platform. 

Now I request all the members of the other countries which are not banned, to please respect the forum. CryptoTalk is like a gift to us, don't misuse it, don't spam. We need CryptoTalk more than CryptoTalk needs us. Please understand this gift, and work for the betterment of CryptoTalk and report those who spam or plagiarise in this forum.

This forum is YOURS, TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Thanking The CryptoTalk team and all the respected Posters. 

Yes my dear friend you are obviously 100% right, If we can not give respect to our plate forum we are not a good member here in the sense of good members. I totally agree with you dear. Everyone should give respect to our plate forum if you want respect and peace. 💕💞😍

So guy's just stay here and hard work with patience, don't make bad contents. 💞

This forum have banned those countries that has high rate of spammers, which now reduce violation of the forum rules on posting, other countries that are still benefiting from this forum should take a lesson and no make same mistakes as other countries have done. 

That is true. I am sad to see some countries are banned from the payment systems just because of some spammers from these countries. I also agree that if we see such behaviour we should report them to the administration, too. This forum is a good place for all of us, it provides us a nice and friendly environment to share our ideas about crypto world and even pays us , so we must protect it.

You are right, I always advise everyone to respect the rules of this forum, it provides us with work, money and great knowledge, through which we can start trading cryptocurrencies and gain a lot of experience in the field of mining and the stock exchange.

• +2 1

we have to be very careful and respect the forum and its members with all forum leaders so that we can be safe here,please don't copy paste the comments use your mind and share your views in as simple language as possible.

Rules are made to be followed and regarded, it is characteristic that any individual who is breaking them is to be rebuffed, the discussion is exacting about this and there are such countless stuck pots in each segment identified with the principles, one should assume liability for his activities, and there is no compelling reason to fear being prohibited on the off chance that you are a decent and conscious part

Yes you are right 

I agree to your post we should respect this fantastic platform which is real time giving learning and earning to it's members 

I always advice my other forum mates that do not share use less and copy paste work because it does not be beneficial for others 

Always make your own content and try to collect information about topic and than post it 

It's very good forum for people who wants to learn and also wants to earn 

• +1 1