Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shell

Alternative skins for the CryptoTalk

I didn't know that there are themes for cryptotalk thank you for informing me.

I'm new here so i hope you can share your experience in this forum with me 🙂.

I am sure a number of users will find it useful. I just want to make sure that my device won't be affected by some bad malware. I just want to know about the world of crypto. I hope this works in my browser.

This is a good fearture i must say but i will suggest they create more colors which will enable users to select the colors of there choices because only by that many people will enjoy this type of fearture and that is why i also like the forum theme which have almost four (4) colors which users select for there system.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

as should be obvious the site is fit for this component and the main thing they need is to make a real them and afterward clients can choose their preferred one

I prefer this topic, put it, and it really works. This is something quite reasonable on your part, but I have used the grim reader before, and it replaces the outer picture some amount in a similar way, but your method is significantly more effective and attractive. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing this brother.I use dark theme in my every social media site od app.I didn't know that cryptotalk have that too.Thanks for bringing that information to us.

Que buena extensión amiga, la piel negra se ve muy bien, espero que tengas muchas más skins para probarlas en mi perfil, una excelente herramienta me encanta

• -1 1

I have no issue with black and white theme of the forum but if there are many choices by default it would be amazing than and we will be able  to stay calm and can avoid being bored.

I didn't know about this option, but for me it is better to work with the dark option because it does not impair my vision. I hope your post benefits others. Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this mate. This is a future that really can increase the attractiveness about the forum. A lot of people will be impressed by this. And more skins can be brought so that people enjoy thier work here . Good luck mate . Great content.

On 10/11/2020 at 7:33 PM, saraanna396 said:

A really nice feature, especially for those who browse the forum during the night, I hope the forum adds more skins, so that the user feels comfortable and spends hours reading the posted topics without getting tired of his eyes.

@saraanna396 Those who have difficulties in vision, night light filter can work perfectly while accessing this forum. Maybe, technical team is working into it to add that feature on this forum but you can still enable night light filter on some browser like Opera. 

• +2 1

Good for PC users but i think mostly members on the forum including use it on the mobile phone. So they cannot make it on their mobiles. So if anyone know about it then share it here. 

Alternate skins on the Crypto talk  I think is more on your taste on the design of the site, as I just prefer this default theme, as nothing is bad about it. But some prefer dark themes

It is good idea it will effect the eye sight and you will find the forum new, it will make you more excited too, and also there are other themes of the forum itself too, you can try them out.

I never saw this coming till now well thanks for sharing this mate as my eyes will feel alot better with now its being dark than compared waking up for another day doing tasks and stuff and opening this with a bright color that can hurt your eyes.

• +2 1

This is great background for this forum but this forum provides a background and you can change it by clicking the image button and you can now choose what theme do you want to used. i hope you will like it!

image_2020-11-16_154216.png

9 hours ago, Reyna said:

This is great background for this forum but this forum provides a background and you can change it by clicking the image button and you can now choose what theme do you want to used. i hope you will like it!

These are just 4 images in the background. They do not change the style of the forum, only the background. My dark style is a full forum skin.

This is very cool mate. This option of changing skins stunned me the most. I have some eyesight problem and working at night is somewhat difficult for me but my problem is solved after seeing this night mode option. Thank you for the guidance my friend.

• +5 1

Thinking 🤔 I don't too much like themes on my pages because I don't like my pages been dark, but if I may confess it a nice suggestion for people who love coloring things. 

Having alternative skin will be great and members can choose their taste or favorite color for their account to be using.