Mining good or bad idea - Page 11 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Mining good or bad idea

On 10/3/2019 at 7:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

Mining on mobile phones or on PCs is not a good either, you will get close to nothing profits in return and it might be affecting your processor of mobile phone or computer can break down as a result. Do cloud mining instead, buy a contract.

Earn Free Satoshi up to 0.001BTC

100% FREE | NO INITIAL DEPOSIT | EARN IN SURVEYS | EARN WITH OFFFERWALLS | EARN $1 PER REFERRAL 

100% legit and paying.... Click here to join 🤑🤑🤑

On 10/4/2019 at 2:58 AM, Sakkievt said:

Should i mine mobile and is it worth it?many sites claim you can mine but is it worth taking the risk and effort?

If you want a legit mining site, you must don't use your phone. You smartphones doesn't supports mining bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. The specs of it is very different on the pc which is much more higher than phone. Your phone will get broke or overheat if you will use it as the device for mining. It can only support cloud mining sites but some of those sites are not legit so don't try it.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:58 PM, Sakkievt said:

It is a good idea to have cheap electricity, or even free of charge, in addition to good equipment. Well, it's good idea when the price of crypto currencies goes up. I would still invest in crypto currencies and not mining equipment.This is much more convenient.....

To be honest the mining i think is not profitable any more as it was before, but only if you don both of mining and holding maybe it will be profitable, if the mined coin rise up and you sell it on a high price

It depends, for pros mining is a good idea, they calculate the electricity, labour, miners and other things to buy, they analyse about the coin to mine and check if it will profit them or not. 

If mining is properly calculated, getting all necessary equipments, having cheap labour, having constant good and cheap electricity, having cool to cold weather, all these makes mining more profitable.