How to earn easily from Yobit - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

How to earn easily from Yobit

5 hours ago, williamz902 said:

Sometimes, the price of a coin goes down while it's in the investbox - meaning that the amount of money you are earning is not keeping up with the devaluation of the coin. I would caution people to use it with care.

in real world when you buy stocks of a company for example the value of your stocks goes high and down at the same time. so in yobit investbox i think it's normal this kind of situations.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/15/2019 at 1:25 AM, Fouaddoss said:

You can earn from investbox. InvestBox is a helpful tool for making profit on free coins. It is also a good option for making profit for those people, who are not fond of trading

Yobit invest box is the best they paid 1% bitcoin daily on your invest there is no other cryptocurrency trading exchange the will do this, yobit invest box provide a good way to earn without losing any of your coins.

You can, it's called trading ☺️

Invest fiat money on any high profile coin (bitcoin the most). Hold it until it reach your desired profit, sell for any stable coin when BTC price drop, hold the stable until BTC goes up... and so on.

why yobit is one of the best exchange in crypto ? because he offer to you many ways to earn money even you are not a trader 

• you can join the bounty here in crypotalk
  • you can earn free coin on yobit 
  • you can join invest box too 

There is no easy way of earning or there may be but it depends what you mean from the term “Easy way”. It should be better for all not to look for deceptive and ill practiced shortcuts for earning money. Always go for the legitimate way of earning whether it’s crypto currencies or other business. 

10 minutes ago, M Aqeel said:

There is no easy way of earning or there may be but it depends what you mean from the term “Easy way”. It should be better for all not to look for deceptive and ill practiced shortcuts for earning money. Always go for the legitimate way of earning whether it’s crypto currencies or other business. 

I feel like earning in yobit is not the problem but the value of what you earn is what matters, after claiming free coins and the value of the coin is next to zero.. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/28/2019 at 9:35 PM, M Aqeel said:

there is always easy way for smart people that act fast and silent. people at first days of yobit creation, could make huge profit.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

The easy way to earn form yobit is the invest box, there is nothing else like yobit investbox, you can make passive income just by investing into you investbox and getting daily percentage on your investment.

currently the most effective way to get coins from yobit is to invest in investbox, cross trading or arbitrage of course very profitable, but also risky, if the fee may be calculated, but transaction delays can be a problem

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

it isn't not possible to earn money easily but i suggest u to invest your coin like BTC,ETH,LTC it will be long time investment 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:29 AM, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,
Is there another way to earn from Yobit like?:
1- buy any coin from Exchange "A" and sell this coin on Exange "B".
2- Buy for exemple " Dogecoin" by bitcoin and sell this coin by Etherium 
i want auther methodes to earn easily from Yobit. thanks

i think this strategy has a low success rate to earn some profit. if you follow the strategy number one. you will paid an extra costs for withdrawal fee. and took a long time to trade, because it need some confirmations when you send your coins. number 2 problem is the doge coin will have the same price either pair with BTC or ETH.

Edited by I-KUN

On 10/11/2019 at 8:29 PM, ouali92 said:

Hi guys,
Is there another way to earn from Yobit like?:
1- buy any coin from Exchange "A" and sell this coin on Exange "B".
2- Buy for exemple " Dogecoin" by bitcoin and sell this coin by Etherium 
i want auther methodes to earn easily from Yobit. thanks

Your trick isn't working! If you buy doge coin for 1 bitcoin you  receive  3571428.57142857  doge, then if you sell those doge to ether you receive 48.26254826 ethereum then if you return those ethereum to bitcoin you'll receive 0.97991607 BTC so there is no any profit but only loss of 0.02008393 BTC so don't try it is a risk.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/28/2019 at 7:43 PM, Wrath said:

Yobit invest box is the best they paid 1% bitcoin daily on your invest there is no other cryptocurrency trading exchange the will do this, yobit invest box provide a good way to earn without losing any of your coins.

But remember that you earn 1% of your investment but you must required to have 25 Yo Tokens + 200k frog + 60k panda + 80 sex + no sell of yo pairs. What do you feel for those requirements and you only receive 1% of 0.01 BTC which is 0.0001 BTC! So for the truth and actually bitcoin investbox is not profitable.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There is no easy way on yobit exchange that you can earn money from yobit so fro all earning you need to make hard work .

Its called arbitrage.

However you should have a lot money if want to arbit a crypto to other exchange, since the percentage for each exchange was really small. Also you should know, how fast that crypto transaction.

5 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

But remember that you earn 1% of your investment but you must required to have 25 Yo Tokens + 200k frog + 60k panda + 80 sex + no sell of yo pairs. What do you feel for those requirements and you only receive 1% of 0.01 BTC which is 0.0001 BTC! So for the truth and actually bitcoin investbox is not profitable.

THE requirement are ok, looking at what you will be getting, I will say it is the best deal you will get online, I know frog is not a good token but one percent on your bitcoin investment everyday you can see  pass those requirements.

I have a idea about this but it's too much risky "dice" you can find it on your Yobit exchange account. I said it for this topic, please anyone don't try this game. But you can practice this on "prime dice"you can find it on a Google.

if you were doing arbitrage i suggest you have two exchange with high and low liquidity by that way you can assure some profit to your trades.

1 hour ago, Wrath said:

THE requirement are ok, looking at what you will be getting, I will say it is the best deal you will get online, I know frog is not a good token but one percent on your bitcoin investment everyday you can see  pass those requirements.

The requirement is quite enormous in my own opinion, 25 Yo tokens is quite a huge amount of any token to hold, 1 Yo tokens is worth about $1130 and 25 of that is $28250 as time of this post, Even to an averagely rich individual in first or second world country, that is still quite a sum of money.

This method does not always work because exchange usually know that there is a big difference between prices that stop the currency from withdrawing the exchange and have tried this several times. You can only succeed at the beginning, when the exchange is not yet aware of the difference.

23 hours ago, Mathers said:

The requirement is quite enormous in my own opinion, 25 Yo tokens is quite a huge amount of any token to hold, 1 Yo tokens is worth about $1130 and 25 of that is $28250 as time of this post, Even to an averagely rich individual in first or second world country, that is still quite a sum of money.

Yeah but one percent on your bitcoin a day you wouldn't have to trade cryptocurrency again you can just invest in the investbox and get 30 percent monthly on your invest this is better than investing with a financial firm, I have been gathering my assets to be able to invest in yobit.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:40 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

in real world when you buy stocks of a company for example the value of your stocks goes high and down at the same time. so in yobit investbox i think it's normal this kind of situations.

That is why it is usually advised that investors should make sure that they make proper research before making any investments.

• Useful or interesting 1

I spin to trade coin A, coin B and coin C in yobit and the results are not too good, the fastest way to earh coins in yobit is with investbox, there are dozens of plans in the investbox, you can check for yourself if interested

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

If you are a trading expert you can use arbitrage techniques, where you buy / sell coins in exchange (Yobit) then within minutes you have sold elsewhere. and you will get profit from the difference in price in exchange.