Question Regarding Post Contest - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
OptimalNews

Question Regarding Post Contest

4 hours ago, bliznec said:

In this forum I use a translator, both from English and Russian, I find it convenient to do this. Read the forum rules and what is written there, maybe the admins will answer you, thanks. At school I studied three languages and am fluent in English now, because my brother lives in America and I had to learn this language, first of all for myself.

Are you using the translator to make some post on this forum? 

4 hours ago, Richard said:

There are two languages in this forum. Most speak English and there is only Russian. Maybe in the future there may be several languages

English is most used due to the volume of users who have no choice but to post on English thread! i am thinking now, Is there not enough number of people on their local boards that is why they are not putting the language for other country?

yes all post should be written in english because when you write post in other language than english then your post will be deleted and you will not get payment for the post and you will get warning from admin.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/11/2019 at 11:55 PM, OptimalNews said:

Hi, I want to know that is it necessary that all the posts must be written in English?

Users those language is not English like me who speaks Hindi then is there any separate forum for them? 

Can anyone please clear?

Looking forward

There is no rules about all posts must be written in english but its useless though. I mean this forum don't have local section beside russian so it doesn't matter.

This forum only have russian section so far, i hope they add more local language soon.

10 minutes ago, Richard said:

They didn't say when the contest would start and when it would end And how to announce the winners, they just said that there is competition and prizes that may not have started yet.

What are you talking about 😁 

The 1btc contest is from the day 1 and it's going to finish on the 1st November.

The paid per post started from the 2nd day if I recall correctly. And they did not yet announced any end for it though.

Both events are active and there are no doubt about it. Just follow the updated from the admin.

We are in the right hand by the way.

8 minutes ago, Richard said:

I did not see that the beginning was announced Just read that there is a contest and prizes All this because I read that 1 Bitcoin will be the first winner forgot to read the rest of the publication

Well the day they posted it we are counting it from that day. That is the common sense, isn't it? Look here, the paid per post was posted on 26th so we are counting it from that day and till now there are no end date announced. 

And this, the contest was also posted on the same day but it has an end date which is 1st November.

So, I do not see any confusion again 😃

20 hours ago, hexwin said:

You should write english language onyl for now, or if you speak russian you can do it only in russian board.
If you write in other langauge here you risk getting reported, so please wait until admin allows more local boards.

We alm have to stick to available languages for now, It's highly unreasonable to reply/create a thread in another native language to an English conversation ir wrong section.

15 minutes ago, aann001 said:

Today I have a problem.
I was not paid, I have waited more than 14 hours.
and the CRYPTOTALK SIGNATURE page on the yobit exchange does not exist.

why is this ??
I contacted support from yobit.

You need to read this: 

3 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

I use Google Translate but I think it would be better to add other languages in order to share older French nominees☺️☺️

I am sure everything is in order my friend. The admin is working hard with his team and sooner and later we will see some. There are proposals everywhere but really is only one person to execute all.

You can write/comment in any language you want but it would be better to use a language that is easily understandable to all. Otherwise your comments will be of zero significance.

8 minutes ago, M Aqeel said:

You can write/comment in any language you want but it would be better to use a language that is easily understandable to all. Otherwise your comments will be of zero significance.

Well you are wrong here. you can not just write any language in English section. It will be deleted or moved to the section it match the language. 

We still do not have any other language except Russian however we can expect that there will be new sections for different languages. We just need to wait and be patience.

10 minutes ago, aann001 said:

@xBDT Script

okay man, thank you ..

You are welcome.

3 minutes ago, aann001 said:

@xBDT Script

On that topic I could not ask because the topic was closed, I did not understand who to ask.
what do you think happened to my account?

It's the same thing could be.

For example let's say the highest number was calculated for you was 804 and a lot of your posts were deleted which means it's still below 804. So until you cross the highest pick which it was before - you will not get paid.

By the way, the number 804 was used as an example only.

I have another problem, there is no crytotalk signature menu in my exchange.
i can't see that ..

Not sure what you meant? Did you mean the bitcoinTalk signature page in yobit? In this case this is what you need to see: https://yobit.net/en/signature/details/

Well you will need a bitcoinTalk account which is at-least Sr. in rank to be eligible to participate.

4 minutes ago, aann001 said:

I click the username in the yobit exchange.
but there is no cryptotalk campaign option.

usually i see that.

Well this is weird of course. Are you sure about it? Here is mine and still I can see it:

IVPuStb.png

Have you tried with the direct link? I mean with this: 

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Are you using phone by any chance?

Try clearing your cache and stuffs but really I am not sure.

but in my yobit account option there is none ..

I have asked the moderator.

I do not think mods can help you. You need to write to the customer support in yobit. But you have not answer me yet:

Are you using phone?

Have you cleared the cache yet?

The thing you are experiencing is very weird to be honest.

2 minutes ago, aann001 said:

I am currently using a computer ..
I don't feel I did anything wrong 100%.

Well I too think that there can not be anything wrong. It's just the dropdown manu which should function the safe for everyone.

By the way, can you try to login from another browser and see how it behaves? Not sure which one is your regular browser. In my case chrome and if I was you then I would try it in firefox to see the behave of the site in another browser.

1 hour ago, aann001 said:

@xBDT Script

I have tried to log in to another browser. but it's still the same.
I decided to wait for an answer from yobit's support, maybe tomorrow he will reply, I hope so.

Thank you for your advice ..

I really have no clue why is that.as everything looks very well in my side. I am not sure about others though but if I can see the other should see as well.

How long ago you have registered with yobit? May be they are running two different interface for user? Just a guess though. I do not see any reason to run such two interface.

But since you can access from the direct link, I think you are okay with the payment. It really is something yobit can only fix.

2 minutes ago, aann001 said:

I created an account on the Yobit Exchange a long time ago, I forgot what month. I remember when I started trading putin coins with the price of 200 satoshi more. that was my first time trading on yobit.

Putin coin? LOL that is interesting 😊

I'm having a problem, is it because I'm using a wifi connection that is where I work?
is it because of that?

Well I do not think wifi connection has anything to do with a dropdown manu missing in a site. Honestly I do not have any clue at all. I used to be a web developer and this case is out of my idea.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:59 PM, Anushervon said:

I am new user in crypto talk. Where i must to write comments for earn satoshi. If someone can help me reply to this message. Thank you!

anywhere in this forum you reply to a topic or create a topic you can receive that reward, but keep in mind that you must follow the rules and dont copy/paste or spam in the forum

8 hours ago, zaka said:

I suspect that all your publications must be in English in order to be paid, as long as you stay in the subject and in the correct section where they are not deleted
Thank you

if you post in other languages they will just delete your post and because of that your post wont be counted so you must post in english or user russian section and post in russian

21 hours ago, MR. SAF said:

English and Russian are not the only people that want this forum to progress there are some other language that are interested in crypto.

Of course they are not but we need to understand this too that without a mod the local boards will be misused by the users. They will not hesitate to copy paste the contents and to use automated tools since there will be no one to monitor them.

I think admin obviously will consider for the local boards when he will see enough people are ready to mod the sections.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:55 PM, OptimalNews said:

Hi, I want to know that is it necessary that all the posts must be written in English?

Users those language is not English like me who speaks Hindi then is there any separate forum for them? 

Can anyone please clear?

Looking forward

it's better to use English because English is an international language, isn't that right, so that every reader can understand what I mean

On 10/11/2019 at 11:24 PM, HammadAli said:

I think posts can be in any language but you have to speak English where all the talk is in English. You can use Google Translator for this. By the way there is no Hindi forum yet.

The translator won't work at all since it can read, but cant understand. I tried in the past, but only few words can easily translated.

For the OP

I think there are less people here for Hindi Language so don't expect about Hindi Regional group. I am also able to read and write Hindi, but it is worse than English.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:49 AM, Bitxalt said:

You don't need to worry, you can use Google Translate, but you must pay attention to use correct language, so don't copy directly from translator, learn the translation results are correct or there is still something that needs to be improved.

Translate short or short sentence will be better.  Like..  I want to post.  And I want to be paid.  I know you don’t mind.  Because Yobit pays.  I’m cracking up.

8 minutes ago, MR. SAF said:

And seriously you have brought this to my attention of those that will be copying and pasting some are doing that because they want to earn and the forum does not have their language. 

Some people will always misuse when there is money involve. I get it that the money they will be getting from this posting is not much but still some people will not hesitate to chose the wrong way. I am sure admin is aware of this hence he is taking his time to bring out the local boards.

2 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

Translate short or short sentence will be better.  Like..  I want to post.  And I want to be paid.  I know you don’t mind.  Because Yobit pays.  I’m cracking up.

You think the spammers has that much time 😆

Edited by xBDT Script

49 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Some people will always misuse when there is money involve. I get it that the money they will be getting from this posting is not much but still some people will not hesitate to chose the wrong way. I am sure admin is aware of this hence he is taking his time to bring out the local boards.

You think the spammers has that much time 😆

I'm having fun along with everyone.  Still, serious posts with care once in a while aiming at serving the community is sort of an obligation.  All of us responsible people will want to do it.  Getting paid or not.

57 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I don't understand why this people and bots are wasting time and opening so many topics with short text content. If they use that time to write something with meaning or to read first, they would earn honesly and  more