What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

We’ve all seen viral content. It’s the story that pops up in your social stream once, twice, and a third time. And then you finally click to experience it for yourself and share it, furthering its viral journey.

Viral content pushes its way to the top of the internet because it is exponentially shared. It has a high viral coefficient, which means a large percentage of those who viewed the content shared it.

How does this happen? What makes content stand out and get shared by the masses...

• +2 1

If it happens that my post will become very famous and I am very happy .It is not only beneficial for me but other users will also come here for online learning and earning , they will get a chance to post in new topic second they will get to know about new things .But some posts are very famous but later they have been deleted. 

Very educative, interesting and useful posts received numerous awards of reputations from fellow members to show appreciation and respect for the good work done also to follow his profile for more information about crypto currencies. But viral topics doesn't get special payment they all receive same amount of talk coin.

• +1 1

If you get topic  viral, then it will be appricated and many people will post comments on that topic. This will benefit a lot of people and you will be appricated .

How are you, my friend, I think that if the topic spreads very quickly, this is good and indicates the importance of the topic that you published, but you will not get excessive profits because of this topic, as the forum pays for the number of publications required of you only. .

• Useful or interesting 1

If your topic goes viral this does not mean that  you have a better earning. This means you have a better reputation on this forum and this will really help you to gain some followers and rating. I really wish that my post goes viral some day..

Thank you so much for asking if our topic gonna be viral it is cause to get the more reputition and get the more reacts on the post but in these days there is no additional income for the reacts and reputition

Hi mate, as far as i know we're not earning more if our post became viral, but we can make much more reputation whic is really encourage me. Also our followers can increase if our post goes viral. I think it's very important and i hope my posts can go viral someday.

• +1 1

Base on what I see in some topics, those who goes viral gain much more attention compare to other topics. You reputation also increase because many are reacting to your topic.

Everyone on the forum will reserve the same amount of earning but the will notice you and your reputation get increase and i think it would have been better if the admin give rewards to users with the beat posts and comments.

• +2 1

In the aspect of your topic going viral is normal and there is nothing attached to it in form of additional money, but to be sincere is a good thing that your topic goes viral and that shows that you have make a useful post that is beneficial to every member which will encourage you to put more effort next time.

If your post viral its means your topic's is very helpful for Crypto talk member , its not means that's your earning rise than others people. Your reputation very good if u write Good topics.

• +5 1

On the off chance that your post becomes famous online it implies that your post is exceptionally educational for different individuals and individuals begin following you and like your posts and you can see that the post checked Hot or trending....it will bravo that you got followrs and like so it will be beneficial for you.

• +3 1

Hello friends how are you ?? Good morning to everyone.... Well if our topic goes viral with a view to increasing your reputation then it's good for you and your forum... The more people get know this topic the more you can get ranks to uphold your famous forum. Thank you..

Nothing will happen than earning yourself a good reputations and there is a reward for posting an informative topic like gaining more ranks though there is no extra payment for any of your post that went viral 

Im very exited if my topics goes viral im waiting for this days .

If write Good topics 🔝 u post goes viral its means u write Good topics and they are helpful for another people and u got good reputation on this topic i hope one day my post goes viral pray for me 🙏🙏

On 2/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Its good to post useful topic then it goes viral but i dont think you will earn extra cash. The forum is now paying us only for posting our topics or comments that are useful.

Viral topics and comments gain you respect and high level of recognition in the forum to the extent newbies will know you because of the rate of tagging you and quotation of your good posts.  Payment remain the same for now probably in feature may be that suggestion may be reconsidered for paying extra to viral topics and comments

On 2/22/2020 at 3:43 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

I don't think there's any extra profits, even if your post got many reputations you'll still get paid the normal amount, I have suggested in some post that the admins should implement more profit for those that get more reputations on a post so it'll even serve as encouragement for members to make more post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If your post goes viral it means that your post is very informative for other members and people start following you and like your posts and you can see that the post marked Hot or trending....it will good for you that you got followrs and like so it will be good for you

I personally think if our posts are viral then we should increase our payment and we should be avail a chance to increase your amount. But I heared if your posts are good and has been viral then you get +members but you can not get extra money but you get only good reputation. 

Unfortunately, we don't get extra payment from reputations. So our posts get viral only affect our reputation but not our payment. I like the motivation that I get from the positive reactions people give to my posts, I think reputation is important because it provides good motivation and encourage us to participate. 

If our post goes viral then we achieve and win golden crown award and in leader board your name also added who achieve earlier and you got fame new members follows you, and your reputation goes high, but you can't earn extra income, you earn same 30000 satoshis and nothing else but its gives inspiration to work hard and the new members mentor and guidance because they earn experience and gain knowledge from your post.

• +2 1

Even if your topic goes viral, you will only be paid for the first rating only. Your first rating is more of you having a positive ratings on your post which will boost the influence as well as your earnings.

When your topic goes to viral then cryptotalk cannot gave you extra amount but it the benifical becomes your reputation is increase and more person like you. 

• +1 1